The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: I want revenge.........

There are many ways to take revenge... but you need to be smart enough, and I hope you are...

of course firstly you need to earn back her trust and assuming that you are really the very smart type, you need to act stupid as before (only smart guys need to act stupid, stupid guys no need to act at all), and win her trust back. This probably need some more investment, but do it wisely...

And then you move to step 2, and there are 2 options I can think of...

#1 - To get back some of your money...
Spin a story about the stock market and some insider trading... need only 1 week to double whatever you put in... get her to cough out money and put into the stock market (of course sort of through your account lah..)

#2 - Get her pregnant..
use a faulty condom...

please note... in this course of action.. if you are weak minded, you could easily get the other half of your life savings siphoned from you.

The better option is to use your resources to find another better and more deserving life partner. If you need help on that I can also help... no charge.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 05-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sindroid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
The blood for revenge seems to be getting thicker with each posting.

Anymore add-on or not?
1st post - you spent half of your saving on her
2nd post - you filed divorced papers because of her
3td post - __________________________________

This PRC girl must be something, you got to know her for only 8 months and you gave up your wife of XXX years...Anyway, seeking revenge will only give you a false sense of power that you can get even.

The best revenge is try to beg for forgiveness and seek reconciliation with your wife, take responsibility for your actions, don’t blame anyone else and imposed a self-revenge of stop cheonging and start to save again. Good luck!

p/s: some chanting be good too
I have to agree with this bro here...save your marriage if you can, if not for you do it for your kids!
Old 05-01-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
walle is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Red face Re: I want revenge.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewitup View Post
bros, please help

being with this prc chick for about 8months liao, spent half my life's saving buying jewellery n branded items for her, then she dumped me after a small quarrel

she on work permit but work at ktv, she must have met a bigger fish there n then dumped me

any1 here can guide me who to call, ica? mom? av? to get her deported, this is for my revenge n help other guys not getting con by her

dun worry fellows, i will still move on with my life n live it to the fullest,

xie xie

Happy new year to everyone
cmon lah...be more mature, u xpect 2 fark free meh???? not even sg gals will let u fark free, all countries women is d same lah, like some good some bad. if turn around d table, u fark free and the gal get nothing out of u plus u wont marry her, then u dump her, am i rite to say dat she will take revenge on u, and u gladly accept the revenge cos u deserved it??? No ,rite?
so let it be lah....
Old 05-01-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

You gotta just treat it like a lesson well learnt. And I suppose she did not force you to splurge on her....
Old 05-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 16
HotSpot881 is one of the Best!HotSpot881 is one of the Best!HotSpot881 is one of the Best!HotSpot881 is one of the Best!

bro,

care to put her pic here for public viewing. As a reminder for her prospective carrot head to be aware.

Maybe this would do a little help to redeem some of of your bad karma for disposing your faithful wife. Hopefully this could be helpful for your divorce proceeding wouldnt get too bad.

Cos, your wife is now planning how to get your next half of your saving and your house, your kids, .... your misery is just the beginning
Old 05-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mldue is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSpot881 View Post
Cos, your wife is now planning how to get your next half of your saving and your house, your kids, .... your misery is just the beginning
this is the real pain.

i feel for you ts and as much as you deserve our sympathies, you should have expected this possibility. do whatever it takes to make yourself feel better, but just don't act further on stupidity or anything against the law. you will only hurt youself more, and whoever else remaining in your life.

revenge usually feels better than it tastes.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
suckcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i wonder TS what sort of man you are, taking revenge?? omg.

Live a new life and forget the past lah
Old 05-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

Forget about revenge dude and start earning back what u had lost on her.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerman61 View Post
I think if I were TS, I wud want revenge also. It is easier said than done to just lie back and watch your life (marriage) being destroyed cos of her and then let her walk off as if nothing has happened.Most bros here maybe have not experienced a con which TS has gone thru.
Bro powerman. TS was the one who had high hopes of furthering the R/s with the Prc hence proceeded with the divorce proceedings so we can't lay the blame entirely on the Prc.It was a decision call on TS's side.
She was just a bait that TS took a "bite' off

And speaking of 'bite' TS you had your end of the bargain (8 months of Sexpinesss as well (half your life savings to be correct)
No doubt an expensive bite.

TS so what if ICA ,MOM decide to take action,I'm sure she'll happily go back with her '8mths' wages and start off again in neighbouring countries.

Just chill Bro TS afterall its a two way transaction.

Cheers and no puns attended to any bros out there.Just my humble thoughts
Old 05-01-2010, 11:30 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerman61 View Post
Most bros here maybe have not experienced a con which TS has gone thru.
Bro powerman. TS was the one who had high hopes of furthering the R/s with the Prc hence proceeded with the divorce proceedings so we can't lay the blame entirely on the Prc.It was a decision call on TS's side.
She was just a bait that TS took a "bite' off

And speaking of 'bite' TS you had your end of the bargain (8 months of Sexpinesss as well (half your life savings to be correct)
No doubt an expensive bite.

TS so what if ICA ,MOM decide to take action,I'm sure she'll happily go back with her '8mths' wages and start off again in neighbouring countries.

Just chill Bro TS afterall its a two way transaction.

Cheers and no puns attended to any bros out there.Just my humble thoughts
Old 05-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewitup View Post
i m still bitter as i alreadi submit the divorce papers recently n hope to marry her, nevver thought that she wilk play me out......

i like to remain anonymous when i make the report to deport her, she know where i stay n may harm my kids, any laojiao here can teach me something or is there a similar thread somewhere here
wa bro, your PRC gal "Gong Tau" really powerful... 8 months nia can make u lose your 1/2 life savings n make u file for divorce.. ..

hope its not too late for u to salvage your marriage... .. u have got much more things to think of than revenge now Bro.. ..

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 05-01-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
This PRC girl must be something, you got to know her for only 8 months and you gave up your wife of XXX years...Anyway, seeking revenge will only give you a false sense of power that you can get even.
Agreed with bro Ichigo_Kurosaki on the above.
8 mths is a very short time for u to give up yr wife of xx years and kids.
And not forgetting 1/2 of yr life saving. (mayb above $50k?)
Wat is done is done.
Do wat u can to savage wat u had left.
B prepared for the worse.
Some things just can't b savage.
Just take it as a painful lesson.
Really pity the kids.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
fables is Cool - loads of Potential

so sorry to hear that ,but consider ur lucky my friend lost his money & life ,just leave her for good not point revenge, wat do u get .
Old 05-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
baby85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dun worry fellows, i will still move on with my life n live it to the fullest,

if tats wat u say above , why revenge ? yuan yuan xiang bao he shi liao ?

if u can move on with ur life , let it go , treat it as a lesson learn rite ?

altho its a expensive wan , but wat else u expect ? ask her back for e tings u buy for her lo , den give to another new girl u wanna chase lo .. izzt?

if u can move on , u wont be asking hw to revenge here liao ..
是傾诉 ,而不是控诉 ;是难忘 ,而不是遗忘 ; 是彼此交流 ,而不是凡事交代 ;
是为对方默默祈求 ,而不是向對方诸多要求 ; 可以浪漫 ,但不要浪费 ;
可以隨時牽手 ,但不要隨便分手 ,如果你都做到了,即使你不再愛一個人 ,
也只有懷念 ,而不會懷恨 。

简单,知足,幸福的小女人
Old 06-01-2010, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
ct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Since you said u have kids.. then concentrate on your kids. You have wife? can u patch back with wife?

Seriously dude.... no offence but u are naive. These PRC girls are here to do business and you spend half your life savings on her?? And hope to marry her? Seriously as some said it is lucky she didnt suck u dry.

And as for using broken condom suggestion? All I can say is DONT BE COCK! U know what it means? It means if she has HIV u kanna it... .u dont have enough trouble?

Revenge? Deport her? She will simply come back with a new name.

Move on.... and spend more time with your kids.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1