The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
silveraxis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
worried from bbbj & hj

Visited a freelance ML from another site which shall not be named.
I choose to only have hj and massage from her service.

We hugged and kissed thou no frenching and have a light massage. After that she bbbj my 2ic awhile like 6-7 stroke to get it awake and finished it with the hj. I read on the forums that HIV is unlikely but still for chance to get STD.

My worries is am I in a high risk of getting HIV and STD and when can I proceed on to the take STD check since the symptoms take awhile to occur.

I know its my foolishness and horny-ness that over took me but i hope to get serious advice from you guys.
Old 05-09-2018, 04:34 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: worried from bbbj & hj

Quote:
Originally Posted by silveraxis View Post

We hugged and kissed thou no frenching and have a light massage. After that she bbbj my 2ic awhile like 6-7 stroke to get it awake and finished it with the hj. I read on the forums that HIV is unlikely but still for chance to get STD.

My worries is am I in a high risk of getting HIV and STD and when can I proceed on to the take STD check since the symptoms take awhile to occur.

I know its my foolishness and horny-ness that over took me but i hope to get serious advice from you guys.
There is no risk from a handjob.

However BBBJ carries the risk of transmission of a number of STD eg Herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis and a few others.

For more information read https://www.salon.com/2012/08/19/how_risky_is_oral_sex/

However I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just get yourself checked every six months if you are sexually active regardless of whether it is a commercial sex worker or a girlfriend because the liberated woman of today has often had multiple sex partners by the time they reach adulthood.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-09-2018, 06:37 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you are NOT in the high risk group, but the chance of getting something nasty from a BBJ is real..

this post will tell you which STD besides HIV you can get from oral sex
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...post17003 958

here is the window period you need to take note before going for the test if you want to.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=19

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 05-09-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
silveraxis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you both for the advice. i will proceed on with a check up and update again. Will be heading down to Dr tan in the next few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
you are NOT in the high risk group, but the chance of getting something nasty from a BBJ is real..

this post will tell you which STD besides HIV you can get from oral sex
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...post17003 958

here is the window period you need to take note before going for the test if you want to.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=19
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There is no risk from a handjob.

However BBBJ carries the risk of transmission of a number of STD eg Herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis and a few others.

For more information read https://www.salon.com/2012/08/19/how_risky_is_oral_sex/

However I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just get yourself checked every six months if you are sexually active regardless of whether it is a commercial sex worker or a girlfriend because the liberated woman of today has often had multiple sex partners by the time they reach adulthood.
Old 05-09-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
worries is am I in a high risk of getting HIV and STD
I really highly doubt you caught anything at all, you should just not worry about it at all
Old 06-09-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Confirm got std Liao, fl suck all kind of cock Ang mo cock , Indian cock Bangladesh cock and also chinaman cock or those old dirty cock. So many cock won’t get std? Think also know
Old 04-11-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TreeTrunks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There is no risk from a handjob
Very true, i can seriously say hj is one the safest way to have sex, lol