The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Frustrated, don’t understand this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
are you talking about not understanding yourself?

you left a trail of messages that you are a married guy, but you offer blowjobs, like women, also pretend to be a woman

at least taureanlady cover his tracks after I blow his cover pretending to be a woman.

time to make up your mind what identify you want to use in the forum
Ageee
Still having quite a number of people giving advise

*shakes head*
Old 07-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Ageee
Still having quite a number of people giving advise

*shakes head*
I know...right....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 07-09-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
are you talking about not understanding yourself?

you left a trail of messages that you are a married guy, but you offer blowjobs, like women, also pretend to be a woman

at least taureanlady cover his tracks after I blow his cover pretending to be a woman.

time to make up your mind what identify you want to use in the forum
Lol, so many fake females in tis forum ...guys using female nicks...not sure wat thrill they get out of all tis ...no wonder there was a bro who use to track down such fakes

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-09-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Lol, so many fake females in tis forum ...guys using female nicks...not sure wat thrill they get out of all tis ...no wonder there was a bro who use to track down such fakes
From crossdresser to cross talker.
Old 09-09-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure what TS is up to.

Went to csi TS posts, only 5-6, and confused if TS is a bro, sis or shehim.

Whatever it is, TS you already blow up the bridge, why go back and see the debris ? Whatever shithole he like to be in, let he be. Some like Jack, some like Mojito, done like Vodka, some like Johnny..

Explained well by another bro about embarrassment, not scaring partner by showing high sex drive so release elesewhere.. so, this is explanation.. time to move on..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1