The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
opsite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Bros and sis who read my post, if you have any comments, please pen it down. So far, I’ve received very few comments....which makes me wonder whether my writing skill is flawed or not.

Thank you for taking time to read. I’ll continue to share more
interesting read. pls do continue!
Old 10-04-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L & m

I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 10-04-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 10-04-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

I woke up to a feeling that someone was stroking my cock.

“Ssssh...I want u to enjoy this.” It was M’s sexy voice.

M stroked me gently with one hand and held my balls in the other hand. I could feel how swollen my cockhead had become.

My eyes were mostly closed but I move my hands to feel for her breast and kept moving my hands on M’s beautiful breasts, gently kneading her hardened nipple.

M continued with the gentle long strokes of my hard swollen manhood until I reached a point where my mouth was gaping out and uttering soft moans that turned into louder ones.

I try to cover my noise fearing that L is still in the house...

“Silly, why are you controlling. U worry that L is still here? Don’t worry, she has left to meet her mum.” M softly whispered into my ear.

My mind and body succumbed to her soft touch. Suddenly, she tightened her grip and start pumping hard....picking up speed.

Then it all happened in a matter of seconds and I was violently spurting in rapid succession over M’s belly and part of her breasts. M kept pumping my throbbing cock gently until I had finished spitting my warm sticky cum at her.

Then M slid down the lounger and lifted her head as she took my wet swollen cockhead in her mouth and sucked me dry. The excitement was simply overwhelming for M as I saw her slid her hand which she had laden with my warm sticky cum down her bare bottom and rapidly masturbated herself.

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 10-04-2018 at 11:32 AM.
Old 10-04-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

"Wow, that was awesome. I never expected anything like that Judy." He said as he smiled and I smiled back and told him it sure WAS awesome.
Ok, I’m confused for this part lol
Old 10-04-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Ok, I’m confused for this part lol
Ooops....I type too fast....was trying to recollect another past event, it was another story where we had 2 couples at MBS, M and me, Judy and my friend.......let me erase this and I’ll share this story on another time...if any bros here are interested
Old 10-04-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ooops....I type too fast....was trying to recollect another past event, it was another story where we had 2 couples at MBS, M and me, Judy and my friend.......let me erase this and I’ll share this story on another time...if any bros here are interested
Hahaha, of coz.

Did not realize i had no up u yet for the fantastic story.

Upz my humble 2 pts
Old 10-04-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Hahaha, of coz.

Did not realize i had no up u yet for the fantastic story.

Upz my humble 2 pts
Tks. Just reveal a little here as this part of the story, I’m still trying to tidy up. Judy is M’s Friend. She belongs to the same lesbian group that M used to mix with before meeting L. This story happens last year....I’ll share this story later.
Old 10-04-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Sonie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more update
Old 10-04-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

“Let me help u there. My turn to return a favour.”, I say to M.

I slowly snake a hand down her back and up between her legs and feel that she is soaked. I stroke her and push a finger inside. She is dripping and our mouths part. I move down past her sexy breasts and on until my nose is level with her pussy.

The smell is intoxicating and I gently dip a tongue, touching her clit. She pushes forward and I know that she wants to come immediately, no messing around.

My tongue strokes become firmer and I move two fingers to her entrance. Pushing forward they enter her and her hips rise from the cushion to meet them. I push deep and continue licking her swollen clit.

“More” M says.

I introduce a third finger to the equation. After lubing my finger in her pussy I decided to try to slip it slowly and gently into her assd. (This was my first time playing with M’s beautiful ass. Was really surprised she loved it.)

I can feel my other two fingers inside and rub the thin layer of skin separating them. She brings her finger to her clit to help speed the process and I lick quicker.

I can feel it build and her actions become more urgent. M comes and she bucks hard off the cushions. I can feel my fingers in her ass and pussy being clenched as the orgasm washes over her.

M continues to rides my hand and pinches her clit to get the most out of this orgasm and finally it subsides. How I love to do this for her after seeing her and L in action earlier on.
Old 10-04-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

good please continue, I loved it..
Old 10-04-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

M is lying on the ground, face flushed, and her sex exposed fully.

She looks so beautiful from this angle.

“I am so in love with you”, I whisper in her ear.

“I love you too, baby”, she says.

M turn over and is on all fours stroking herself, inviting me to come in.

I kneel behind and position my hardened cock at her love gantry. M then leans back towards me and takes my hardened cock in her hand, guiding me into her.

I push gently and pop, I’m in.

Normally M prefers to start with shallow penetration, not too deep, teasing her. This time she thrusts her hips back towards me and takes all of my cock in one movement. I was a bit taken aback. Guess she must have been very stimulated by L earlier on and the fingering by yours truly just now.

“OMG! It feels so good!”, M shouted out in ecstasy.

“You liking that, baby?” she asks over her shoulder.

A rhetorical question if there ever was one.

“Fuck, yeah”, I reply.

I glance down at my cock, as it starts the rhythm of pumping in and out of her.

“Fuck me hard”, she urges.

That’s it. I can hold out no longer. I can feel it welling up in my balls. She can feel my cock swelling in her lovely pussy.

“Oooo….you’re gonna come aren’t you?”

“Yes I am. I’m gonna come in you.”

“Go on. It’s my safe period...”, M said.

I need no more invitation. The pulsing begins and I fill her pussy with my cock. Wave after wave hits me and I can feel semen pumping into her love hole.

I can feel it surrounding my cock in that tight space. She’s thoroughly enjoying every second of it.
Old 10-04-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

I slowly pull out from her pussy and look down at her.

My beautiful M, with my cum leaking form her ass. She’s smiling at me over her shoulder.

==============End of flashback ================

The music was getting wild.

On the dance floor, L and M were surrounded by 3 guys. It seems like they are trying to get fresh with them, hoping to score a hit.

I saw L looking my way. Our eye contact. That’s my cue to step in.

I moved into the dance floor and make my way towards them.

I hug M. “Hi honey, sorry I’m late.”

To L, “Hi sis, tks for taking care of my baby. Who are these guys? Friends of yours?”

This is a scenario that we played often to get rid of pests. While I try to act intimate with M, (well in reality we are that intimate, little did L know), it was nice to be able to hug M in front of L and kissing her.

We put up a little tongue fight on the dance floor. From the corner of my eye, I saw the 3 guys slowly backing away, going to look for other targets to score (I Guess).

L was laughing, “hey, u 2 lovebirds can stop the act now. They are gone.”

Reluctantly, M and me part lips, but not before I saw M silently mouthing out the word “later”.
Old 11-04-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

yes later will see your update..
Old 11-04-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kunt69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: L & m

Yes pls continue love it
Advert Space Available