The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

wth!.... dat's jialat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yycaddy View Post
I was masturbating inside my car at my house car park. When I was abt to cum, my friendly neighbor drove back and parked beside me. I quickly worn back my bemudas and I cum inside my bemudas. Shit Mann... Wrong timing. Sibei jialat....
Old 19-10-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
precioustone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
dunno whether is relevant, once called a fl for car bbbj, at least 6-7 years ago. was those lian type, alot of piercing, yishun area, when i saw her i couldnt stand, and her boobs is as good as dun have. Reason I called her was becos of the budget back then, 40 dollars for a 30 min bbbj, it was a steal...but too bad I really couldnt cum at all. Still paid her and went home diy...tmd
Jialat ah, you pay peanuts you get monkeys!
Old 24-10-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
wth!.... dat's jialat!
Hahahah this is so funny
Old 24-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Years ago.. booked fl but her.face is differemt from.the photo posted online..

In the end cant hard as she look typical auntie leh. No feel at all..

Paid up and left with no release.. tmd
Old 24-10-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Actually in my past happen a few times.. go mp, massage teasing then come the HJ..
I m a guy tat bbbj, bj Fj can last but when come to HJ wit oil..
Last than 2 mins shoot Liao. Tat y now I go mp will never wan HJ esp those tat put oil..
I rather pay more for bj or Fj.. if not $50 gone in 2mins..
Damn jialat..
Hahaha used to happen to me when i first go massage.. they massage the ass area so nice that i shoot.. the ml dont know and still ask wan hj. I say dont need hahah. Save 50 dollars
Old 26-10-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Hahaha used to happen to me when i first go massage.. they massage the ass area so nice that i shoot.. the ml dont know and still ask wan hj. I say dont need hahah. Save 50 dollars
Talking abt massage on ass.. try one ML be4 many many yrs ago.. massage normal.. then come the GQ.. go for HJ.. but instead of turning over.. she ask me remaining face down.. then she move my legs onto her thigh.. so basically my lower body is half in the air.. ass n dick half facing her..
Told to enjoy.. then start rubbing, stroking n finger running on my ass crack, ball n dick.. feeling very shiok.. suddenly she add on more oil.. n without any warning.. she use her finger to poke my ass crack.. at tat moment.. straight away shoot out all my load.. but she didn't know it n I jus pretend nothing happen..
In the end turn over took her another half an hour to shoot off my 2nd loads..
Old 27-10-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
okinawaisland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Talking abt massage on ass.. try one ML be4 many many yrs ago.. massage normal.. then come the GQ.. go for HJ.. but instead of turning over.. she ask me remaining face down.. then she move my legs onto her thigh.. so basically my lower body is half in the air.. ass n dick half facing her..
Told to enjoy.. then start rubbing, stroking n finger running on my ass crack, ball n dick.. feeling very shiok.. suddenly she add on more oil.. n without any warning.. she use her finger to poke my ass crack.. at tat moment.. straight away shoot out all my load.. but she didn't know it n I jus pretend nothing happen..
Not jialat leh!

Hope to read more jialat story.
Old 27-10-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by okinawaisland View Post
Not jialat leh!

Probably the jialat thing was he has to lie on his own cum when he flipped over. Haha
Old 27-10-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Probably the jialat thing was he has to lie on his own cum when he flipped over. Haha
Probably more embarrassing when the ML asks him since when u pour so much starch on your groin area or what's the starch around your groin area for? ..
Old 27-10-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
timekiller2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

couple of weeks ago, while having lunch with my wife, saw my ex-fling across the restuarant. We immediately saw one another and we did exchange a hi and smile.

My wife saw and ask who isst, i answered my ex-colleague. KNN she finished eating with her friend she came and say hi. introducing we were school mates. WAHHHH my my heart went F1 immediately...
Old 27-10-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
GHIJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by okinawaisland View Post
Not jialat leh!

Then you post yours la.

Wishing to read jialat stories.
Old 27-10-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
MrZage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timekiller2006 View Post
couple of weeks ago, while having lunch with my wife, saw my ex-fling across the restuarant. We immediately saw one another and we did exchange a hi and smile.

My wife saw and ask who isst, i answered my ex-colleague. KNN she finished eating with her friend she came and say hi. introducing we were school mates. WAHHHH my my heart went F1 immediately...
Hahahaa damn jialat!!
Old 28-10-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

wtf! dat's jialat... hope I neber hab to live thru dat......

Quote:

Old 28-10-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What happened when u reached home? Haha
Old 28-10-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
What happened when u reached home? Haha
Probably wife asks him knee on mao shan wang durians loh ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1