The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 15-08-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Si bei Bad bonk

I also had this case of booking girl , Keke, but Lele served me instead. Both are from sgbeautycastle. Lele was quite a fun girl for the first time. She make me laugh. She doesn't wear panties. U can eat her pussy and play with them all u want. Good bbbj. I fxxx her twice. Satisfied ! Rtf her 2 weeks later. Well her service was not as good as b4. Keke had more customers. I made Lele bbbj in the living room. To my surprise, Keke moans were so loud and sensual. I could even hear her dirty talk. I gues L was jealous of K. They offer three some services, but how to engage them sexually?
Old 15-08-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk

sammyboyfourm is a fun place to be ..................................... when can we trust the okt ...............

another fake photo by scammer okt ..............

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=550332

http://sgbeautycity.com/xiao-nuo/

http://www.taoyichaoliujie.com/index.php/i/44078674356
Old 16-08-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Clarencess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Beware, I realized that FL80/90 had replaced another set of fake photos for the girls that being exposed in this thread for using fake photos.
Old 16-08-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster

http://www.sweetprcbabes.org/#!sweetielicious-you/c16o0

Anyone can help to verify is it using authentic photos. Thanks a lot.
Old 16-08-2015, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 10
BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all

Morning BUMP............
Old 16-08-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Neogeo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarencess View Post

Aiyo, only got WeChat ID, 99% fake one la. Some more photo lightning so professional, definitely studio work. Look for those with bed room selfie that show those cheap cheap bed frame one, sure real
Old 16-08-2015, 12:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Si bei Bad bonk

any bro try sgbeautycastle YO YO .can share if she good?
Old 16-08-2015, 12:27 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
fatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUYANG View Post
this okt dog has logged a complaint against you!

shall we all ZAP this okt dog to hell!

he can be found here!
>>> https://sammyboyforum.com/showth...33266&page=868

i will be the first to zap him!

Whatever....if he wana compliant or report just go ahead...i am trying to remind that all this OKT should be more real....they earn load of money from this gals...we spend our hard earn money for fake service...wtf....haha
Old 16-08-2015, 12:30 PM
Not Activated

fatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatronnie77 View Post
http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/keer/
http://www.shenhua69.com/anniie/

This old lady, touted to have model height (with flat chest) , was already in the market since early last year. She was marketed many times by various thread starters, and is apparently is recycled old whore. Location Bugis area.

Previous bad reviews were most probably deleted/archived. Dead fish, rush job and bad services as comments from many bro here.

Central alert...
hey... hakone...i am posting again...wana logged a compliant? Seem like what i post is all true lol
Old 16-08-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUYANG View Post
this okt dog has logged a complaint against you!

shall we all ZAP this okt dog to hell!

he can be found here!
>>> https://sammyboyforum.com/showth...33266&page=868

i will be the first to zap him!

For those who zapped me, I can just say you guys are stupid enough to believe Fuyang and fatronnie77. Just read my old posts to know whether I am an OKT.

In fact I suspect both of them are OKT. That's why one is so keen to expose the fake photos of his rivals, while the other one keep bashing on the same girls.
Old 16-08-2015, 03:39 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
For those who zapped me, I can just say you guys are stupid enough to believe Fuyang and fatronnie77. Just read my old posts to know whether I am an OKT.

In fact I suspect both of them are OKT. That's why one is so keen to expose the fake photos of his rivals, while the other one keep bashing on the same girls.
If u are not one of them why should u even try to log complaint abt it? If u are so nice u should help those who spend their money on poor services lol rather than geting involve right? U should just shut up or do nothing or try helping those bro to get good service. U kena zap or not...i dun really care...if people zap u...u should just keep n take it n treat it as a lesson to shut up lol.

Just wondering did those gals we bros try to expose bad service give u extra credit or big angbao when u bonk them lol
Old 17-08-2015, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 11
concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarencess View Post

Out of curiosity, added her on wechat. On first thought, as this is an advertisement in OKT's website, I was a bit hopeful that she is a genuine FL, but on the other hand, I was also sceptical that a pretty SYT only charges $100 per pop.

Wechat exchanges with the "so called SYT student" revealed that this is nothing but another scam; syndicate using SYT student to entice and suck your pocket if you are not careful. A genuine FL will provide you with her stated location before she guides you to her actual place of business. In this case, you are asked to wait at a Bank's banking location outside Shaw House (orchard Road). The modus operandi is obvious from their past operation; they will ask you to buy Tabao or iTune voucher for redemption.

In the past such syndicate operated on their own to lure unsuspecting and gullible horny men. It is a sad state of affair that OKT is now in cahoot with such syndicate to cheat the public.
Old 17-08-2015, 10:35 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerto View Post
Out of curiosity, added her on wechat. On first thought, as this is an advertisement in OKT's website, I was a bit hopeful that she is a genuine FL, but on the other hand, I was also sceptical that a pretty SYT only charges $100 per pop.

Wechat exchanges with the "so called SYT student" revealed that this is nothing but another scam; syndicate using SYT student to entice and suck your pocket if you are not careful. A genuine FL will provide you with her stated location before she guides you to her actual place of business. In this case, you are asked to wait at a Bank's banking location outside Shaw House (orchard Road). The modus operandi is obvious from their past operation; they will ask you to buy Tabao or iTune voucher for redemption.

In the past such syndicate operated on their own to lure unsuspecting and gullible horny men. It is a sad state of affair that OKT is now in cahoot with such syndicate to cheat the public.
Thks for the info bro..didnt know wechat scram is here...never add wechat from this gals..
Old 17-08-2015, 12:33 PM
Not Activated

Afternoon bump
Old 17-08-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

Thanks bro Concerto, you r right, wechat her n she said can meet immediately at shaw centre orchard road. Luckily I verfiy first before I go. Heard of this syndicate, ltr they need threaten u to buy 1K-2K i tune voucher before letting u go. What a narrow escape. The OKT is Sweetprcgal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1