The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 17-10-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaoded View Post
went to drink due to our friend birthday. since i dont drink often, my friend starting to aim me first. as you know, once someone drank alot will be high and wild. my friend started to make everyone drink with him. and thats when i realised my friend gf started to feel high once the drinking session ended. she could barely walk straight and i tried calling my friend to come and pick her. but too he didnt answer the call and the rest of them left already.

tried to ask her where she stay etc, she only can mumbled. so i decided to just bring her to my house because it was getting late. for me, i owned a queen size bed. let her lie down on one side and i slept on the other side.

while sleeping, suddenly i felt something touching me. and she placed her hand on my dick. then i tot its just accidental. so i moved her back to her side again. the next moment she kissed me and you know small head over big head. we started to make out, she started to rub me and im touching her pussy. after awhile i capped and pointed my dick at the entrance after pulling her panty aside and push it in.

the next morning, she asked me how come her butt hole so pain. i flustered abit and said she had stomachache when she reached my place. she bought the idea and seem like she totally dont remember what happened and i have yet to let her know.
Maybe she wanted the wrong "hole" As well.. pretending to be drunk fully. Anyways nice share bro., Up point for ya.
Old 17-10-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaoded View Post
went to drink due to our friend birthday. since i dont drink often, my friend starting to aim me first. as you know, once someone drank alot will be high and wild. my friend started to make everyone drink with him. and thats when i realised my friend gf started to feel high once the drinking session ended. she could barely walk straight and i tried calling my friend to come and pick her. but too he didnt answer the call and the rest of them left already.

tried to ask her where she stay etc, she only can mumbled. so i decided to just bring her to my house because it was getting late. for me, i owned a queen size bed. let her lie down on one side and i slept on the other side.

while sleeping, suddenly i felt something touching me. and she placed her hand on my dick. then i tot its just accidental. so i moved her back to her side again. the next moment she kissed me and you know small head over big head. we started to make out, she started to rub me and im touching her pussy. after awhile i capped and pointed my dick at the entrance after pulling her panty aside and push it in.

the next morning, she asked me how come her butt hole so pain. i flustered abit and said she had stomachache when she reached my place. she bought the idea and seem like she totally dont remember what happened and i have yet to let her know.
great share bro.
Old 17-10-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ChrisHorace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been having regular sessions with one of my colleagues since the start of this year.

I work in a German engineering company and there is a pretty decent looking GND colleague in one of the departments I work closely with. She was originally from China but is now a PR. Decent looking, pleasant face and good body C-cup, single mother with a young daughter. A number of male colleagues like to hang out with her during lunch and she is always quite busy fending off advances.

I got quite close to her because we were on the same project team and we had to spend a lot of time working together. Messages on WhatsApp were largely work related but eventually it became more and more friendly, and we would text each other late into the night.

Long story short, our division had a conference in KL early this year and the entire team, including her went. During one of the nights, as usual, we were texting each other in our respective hotel rooms when I asked her if she want to come over for a drink. She say yes and was in my room a few minutes early.

We finished two bottles of wine and our conversation went more and more sexual and I asked her when was the last time she had sex. She shared that she used to have sex very frequently with her ex-hubby but had not had sex since she divorced him. So I asked her if she misses it. She did not reply and just looked at me. I immediately knew that there's chance liao...lol

I looked at her and begin to move my lips towards hers and started to kiss her. She was so hungry that night and it was the best sex I have had in a long while. She is now my favourite colleague and we still have sex once in a while.

Real story, if you work in my company, you will know who am I referring to...lol
Old 18-10-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
maresh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisHorace View Post
I have been having regular sessions with one of my colleagues since the start of this year.

I work in a German engineering company and there is a pretty decent looking GND colleague in one of the departments I work closely with. She was originally from China but is now a PR. Decent looking, pleasant face and good body C-cup, single mother with a young daughter. A number of male colleagues like to hang out with her during lunch and she is always quite busy fending off advances.

I got quite close to her because we were on the same project team and we had to spend a lot of time working together. Messages on WhatsApp were largely work related but eventually it became more and more friendly, and we would text each other late into the night.

Long story short, our division had a conference in KL early this year and the entire team, including her went. During one of the nights, as usual, we were texting each other in our respective hotel rooms when I asked her if she want to come over for a drink. She say yes and was in my room a few minutes early.

We finished two bottles of wine and our conversation went more and more sexual and I asked her when was the last time she had sex. She shared that she used to have sex very frequently with her ex-hubby but had not had sex since she divorced him. So I asked her if she misses it. She did not reply and just looked at me. I immediately knew that there's chance liao...lol

I looked at her and begin to move my lips towards hers and started to kiss her. She was so hungry that night and it was the best sex I have had in a long while. She is now my favourite colleague and we still have sex once in a while.

Real story, if you work in my company, you will know who am I referring to...lol
Nice share bro
Old 18-10-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
MsNaNaLim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a SIA crew who saw me once when the lift opened. He couldn't enter but he remembered me and by some stroke of luck, we started chatting on wechat weeks later. And I went to his place a couple of times.
Old 18-10-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

damm lucky u bro.
Old 18-10-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
123456789poiuyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsNaNaLim View Post
a SIA crew who saw me once when the lift opened. He couldn't enter but he remembered me and by some stroke of luck, we started chatting on wechat weeks later. And I went to his place a couple of times.
Nice encounter. I hope to chance upon ur wechat too. Hehe
Old 18-10-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ChrisHorace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was really an unexpected encounter because she looks super goody two shoes and seems like the type that goes home immediately after work. I count myself lucky too because she's one of the very few pretty faces in my company
Old 19-10-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I also want to work in German company.
Adolf Hilter ....
Old 19-10-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
CafuCarlos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123456789poiuyt View Post
Nice encounter. I hope to chance upon ur wechat too. Hehe
I'll search around the area too
Old 19-10-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!
Quote:

Awesome story!
Old 19-10-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
LuckyWan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsNaNaLim View Post
That's a one in a million chance
Old 22-10-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Guywhoparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guywhoparty View Post
Knew this girl from my best friend wedding last weekend. Was 1 of the brother and she was 1 of the sister. Met her once during a brothers/sisters meetup. Looked sweet pretty kind but also looked guai neighbourhood type. Always have a strong feeling that she can be quite kinky on the inside, and we seemed to have a little sparks through our eye contacts though she married alr. Maybe just my own feeling and lust lol. Hanged around with her and kept teasing her throughout the wedding day, chatted quite a bit and we got along quite well. Just a little bit of teasing and flirting here and there only cos she still conservative. She wore a normal sister dress during the day still not bad, but when she switched to a night dress for the dinner i was even more impressed. A black colour body hugging short dress that showed off her body curves and legs. Normal b cup type of boobs but her ass was very arched and shapely. Just nice i am a butt lover haha. Honestly kept looking at her body and ass through the night and complimenting and teasing her. Pretty sure she knew i was staring at her at times but nvr really stop me or say anything probably too shy.

She drank quite a lot that night and was more loosened and chatty at the later part. I offered to drive her back that night. Lucky we stayed same direction and her hubby never come pick her lol. Dropped another of the sister home first b4 driving her back to her place. She was quite high and drunk by then that night but still very conscious. When she fell asleep on my car while i drive her back, i drove up to the higher levels of the multi storey carpark and parked at a quiet corner. Admired her body while touching her body a bit as she still sleeping. Then I decided to wake her up after a while.

Testing my luck with courage, i leaned closer towards her while waking her and placed 1 of my hand lying on her lap. When she woke up, she was a bit embarrassed that she fell asleep. I carried on teasing her that her saliva kept dripping onto her body and my car seat which she almost thought its real and blushed red. Can see that she was still tipsy. I moved closer and pretended to help her remove the seat belt so she didnt stop me. Then i looked close into her eyes and complimented on her beauty and her dressing today. She was really shy and embarraased and didnt say anything at all.

It was a do or die move but i just do it. The worse scenario for me is that she would slap or stop me and go back home and we wont see each other again thats all. My hand still on her lap, i teased her further saying i am helping her with the saliva below her lips. Actually there was really a small trace of saliva below her lips. In a split second, I moved in with my heart pounding fast and i kissed her on her lips, and my tongue reached out to lick up her saliva trace. It was a kinky feeling.

She was stunned and pushed onto my body a little, but i just told her she is too beautiful and i just cleared up the saliva trace for her. She laughed out a little shyly. I carried on kissing her without asking. Her lips didnt exactly move much but she didnt really stop me also. I pushed my tongue into her mouth easily and french her and she didnt stop me too.

Kept kissing her non stop and finally her lips and tongue reacted a little more. My hand was rubbing up and down on her lap and the other naughty hand slowly shifted up to touch her boobs through her top. She reacted again like saying no but i didnt really care about her lol. Quickly slide my hand under her dress and rubbed her directly against her pussy through her panty non stop while i kept kissing her.

She probably in a state of wanting it and yet wanting to stop it. After kissing and rubbing her for a damn long time, she finally stopped me. She say really cannot and she need to go home. I told her i cannot control and she caused my erection. She looked at it and laughed out again. I told her she got to compensate me and she laughed and say how. Looking at her sweet innocent face, i decided to stop the action for the night and let her off. I say i will meet her again for dinner nexf week and she cannot say no. She just smoled and nodded her head. To test my prey once more, i told her she can go back but must give me a small compensation installment first. Signalling my mouth and wanting to see if she would agree to it. She blushed and laughed again, but quickly leaned towards me and give me a quick peck on my lips shyly. I playfully wrapped around her waist tightly not letting her move back and we kissed for another min at least. I say i will miss her kisses before i let her go out of the car since she say dont want to let anyone see her with me at this level.

I am waiting for our next meet up on fri night which hopefully will lead to even more ;p
Updating bros on my last friday meetup with the lady. Arranged to meet her for dinner and drinks since her husband was also on shift work that night as well which probably means she got more time to be with me. Drove over to the CBD area to pick her since she work there, but have to pick her at another office building from hers cuz she didn't want her colleagues to see me picking her up lol. She wore a simple white office dress and quite body fitting type. Her dress was not exactly that short but short enough for her height of around 158 -160 (estimated). Especially loved her perky ass showing through that tight dress. Overall her office outfit with heels was not super sexy but good enough for my standard since I always like girls in OL attires.

Wanted to tease her with a kiss when she got onto the car, but decided to do away with it since she was a bit shy and got inside very discreetly as if worrying someone will see. Luckily my car windows got more than enough privacy lol. Seeing her secretive manner, I drove her to a more quiet part of SG in the siglap/katong area. There are many options of quiet food and restaurants there as well so it makes things easier for me as well. Talked to her casually along the way though can see she still a little shy. Didn't try anything funny and just brought her to a quiet bar restaurant with quite dim lights.

Planning to bring her for a nice romantic dinner and with some drinks to loosen her mind up more. While walking over to the restaurant after parking, I took the chance to hold her hand as I was helping her over a slightly steep and bumpy road since she was wearing heels. I then continued holding her hand as if we are a couple and didn't bother to let go. Can feel her hand resisting a little especially when we reached the restaurant, but I just smiled at her and asked her to relax. I held her and walked in before choosing a quiet corner seating which she probably preferred that discreet location as well. I purposely ordered a bottle of red wine for us after ordering the food. Still remembered her telling me during our friends' wedding day that she quite liked red wine but cannot drink too much cuz will get tipsy a little faster. She told me that she cannot drink too much but I tell her just a few glasses will do. Not going to let go of the chance to make her more high.

Then we chatted around casually while we have our food and wine. Kept teasing and complimenting her at times that she looked even hotter and beautiful today than that wedding day and I could see her shyness. I knew she can be even more aroused. Purposely make her finish the first glass of red wine after some time and her face was already quite red. Of course it doesn't mean she is drunk and I don't need her to be drunk. After halfway through the second glass, we were chatting more casually and I kept making fun of her with some dirty jokes and teasing her about what happened that night. She was really shy and knew it was naughty but wrong that night. Could feel in her eyes that she was a naughty type deep down and wanted more but of course knew was wrong and not ready to go further. Of course, I am not intending to let her choose lol.

In the end she only drank about 2 and a half glasses of wine. It was fine with me since I didn't want her to be drunk, just a little tipsy and loosened up will do. Suggested to bring her for a walk at east coast which she agreed and we walked back to the car. When we got into the car, I moved towards her to help her do up the seatbelt and looked at her closer while smelling her scent. I just told her she smiled good and I missed her kisses, which made her super shy. To test water further, I just moved in to kiss her. She wanted to stop me but i told her just kissing. I was moving my lips onto her while pushing my tongue into her, though she didn't quite move much and was turning her eyes to the side seeing if there is anyone coming near our car. I kissed her and teased her for a while more before we drove off to east coast.

Honestly I was super turned on by now. It was already late night and I drove her to a very quiet carpark that I went before in east coast and there were only a few cars parked around much further from us. I didn’t think anyone would be around here anytime soon. The moment I parked my car, I dived straight towards her in a more gentlemanly way of course and I went for her lips again. She was a bit shocked and wanted to stop me but i told her i wanted to kiss her and I just want her now. I felt she got what i meant and she didn't exactly stop me though she was a bit lost. I just kept kissing her passionately before I could feel her lips moving a little reciprocating as well. We were frenching deeply by now though my tongue was doing more of the work on hers.

Once again, I cupped her boobs and played with it while kissing her nonstop. She tried to resist a little but she seemed to know there is nothing she could do. I moved her seat further down to make her more relaxed. I reached for her zip at the back of her dress and pulled it all the way down. I told her to relax but of course it was hard for her to. I pulled the top of her dress down the top of her body and easily shifted her pink bra upwards from her boobs which shocked her a bit because she knew that her b cup tits would be seen. I told her she was gorgeous and I moved in to kiss her neck and ears not letting her stopping me from reaching her tits. I now cupped directly onto her bare soft tits. I could really hear her moaning and breathing out this time. From the first time that day when I touched her tits, I could feel that it was quite a sensitive and stimulating area for her.

I continued to massage her boobs while kissing her neck, though purposely not touching her nipples yet. I could see her nipples being a bit erected by now. After a while more, I then finally rubbed my fingers onto her erected nipples and played with it. This time, I could her her moaning out again and her body jerked up in a trembling manner. She kept squirming and fidgeting while pulling my hand but I just kept rubbing and kneading her nipples and boobs. It was pretty obvious that it was a nice feeling for her. I told her that her nipples were so hard and big now and she blushed straight away. Her nipples were surprisingly pretty big and round as well. I couldn’t resist further and moved down and took one of her nipples into my mouth. I sucked it and flicked my tongue over her nipples almost immediately. She let out an “ahhhh” from her lips and her body tensed up before trembling further.

I kept sucking and licking at her nipples nonstop and I was actually amazed with how turned on she was. She kept squirming and fidgeting her body, and her reaction was heavenly to me. She was much turned on than what I expected, than how most ladies would react when I suck on their nipples. I was enjoying her reaction and giving her the pleasure service she probably wanted. I also knew how much fun I could have with her from now on. Without stopping the sucking on her nipples, I moved my hand from playing with her other boob to her crotch and rested on her pussy from the outside of her panty. I could feel a slight sense of moist wetness on her panty. I began moving my fingers and rubbing her crotch. Though she was enjoying my sucking, she was still alert to my advances and tried to ask me not to touch her below. I told her but she was wet below and she kept quiet shyly. I kind of ignored her pleading and sucked on her other nipple now, while my hand kept rubbing at her crotch.

I slide my fingers underneath the top of her panty and reached straight for her pussy lips swiftly before she could react or stop me. Honestly, I kept sucking at her nipple and fingering her pussy quite wildly. She was squirming badly and it became worse when I pushed my middle finger inside her now wet pussy. I didn’t quite ignore her pleading or moaning as she was obviously also enjoying the touches now even though it was wrong. I kept on finger fucking her smoothly till I pushed in a second finger and carry on the finger fucking.

She then spoke to me more firmly for once which surprised me and told me that I cannot carry on anymore. She spoke in a shy manner and I knew exactly what she meant. If I continue with my pace, she is definitely going to cum which she knew it. I stopped sucking on her nipple but my finger remained inside her pussy. I shifted further up towards her and looked at her deeply before telling her “you need to really relax and enjoy yourself tonight, unless you really dislike me so much.” She was shy and wanted to say something but I stopped her and asked her to kiss me back. I kept asking her to kiss me back and I pressed my lips onto hers. I fidgeted and and rubbed my fingers from the inside of her pussy. She opened her lips a little and I started kissing her again. This time I could feel her kissing me back with more feelings.

I began rubbing and finger fucking her wet pussy once again while we continued our kissing. It was really shiok to see and hear her moaning into my mouth as we kissed. I kept attacking her lips before moving to her neck and ear and coming back to her lips again. I told her straight in the face that I am going to make her cum tonight. She blushed when I said that and she didn’t quite reply a thing. After some time of kissing and finger fucking/rubbing her pussy, I finally made her cum after hearing her moaning and body reactions though we both didn’t say a thing. It was frankly a satisfying experience to make her cum.

I went back sitting onto my seat and resting, thinking of what to do next. I didn’t intend to fuck her tonight after what had happened so far. She would probably find ways to reject as well. I might be able to force my way through more forcefully though I didn’t feel like doing so. I felt like I could still slowly build up my sex relationship with her rather than going too fast, so there was no point rushing. I just pointed to my erection and asked her while she was still in a recovering state. “You know you have caused this ever since that day and you promised me to help me cure it.”

She was embarrassed and definitely knew what I meant and wanted though she just asked me what I meant. “Can you do it with your mouth?” I asked her straight away in the face and she was a bit caught back and embarrassed. “As a normal man, I definitely need some relief now you know hor?” I gave her a boyish and cheeky pleading which she seemed to find it hard to reject. I still wasn’t sure if she would take up the job. She was still hesitating and I grabbed her hand over to rest on my bulge. “You see…. Whole day hard like that I cannot go out of the car or go back home….” She laughed out a little to my lame joke. I kept holding onto her hand and rubbing onto my bulge letting her feel it before moving her hand to my belt. We looked at each other and I knew she understood my meaning. Now it’s back to her decision.

I was playing on her emotions as a woman and wanting her to reciprocate especially after I just gave her a nice relief. When she finally reached for my belt and pulling to unbuckle it, I smiled out deep down in a sense of victory. She was unbuckling my belt and then zipping down my pants in a very shy manner, which I liked that expression of hers. It felt like I was slowly overcoming her and bringing out the naughty side of her. “Pull down my pants and boxers, easier this way.” I tried to instruct her a little since she seemed a bit embarrassed and unsure of her actions. I lifted my hips to let her pull down my pants and finally my erected dick was out of the tight pants greeting her in excitement. I just kept looking at her and the way she looked at my dick, while she was obviously very shy.

“You see lor…so hard already….just now he was so stuffy and squeezy in the pants ar…..” She blushed out laughing a little again. Fortunately without instructing further, she reached out for my dick and grabbed it with her hand. I liked the soft gentle touch of her hand. “Nice….” She then proceeded to stroke my dick as if she knew what to do, though she seemed to be doing it as a procedure job. I won’t blame her since she still wasn’t opening up fully to me yet. She kept stroking my dick which made it grow to full size and hardness by now. I let her stroke for a while more before instructing her.

I played teasingly with her long hair before resting on the back of her head. “You can do it with your mouth….it will definitely be a nicer feeling for me….” She gave a very shy and hesitation expression before leaning forward towards me in an awkward manner. I helped to adjust my body to make it easier for her as well as pressing slightly on her head from the back. From my position now, I couldn’t see her face and could only see the back of her head on top of my dick. I rested my hand lightly on top of her head and not long, I could feel her mouth covering on my dick head. It was a nice feeling. She moved her head lower and covered more of my dick.
Old 22-10-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Guywhoparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

“Yess….nice…..suckk me too…..” I could feel her tongue licking on my dick head and also swirling around my dick at times as she lowered her head. Honestly she definitely wasn’t an experienced or good cock sucker at all and her teeth hit or brush against my cock a number of times. The feeling wasn’t as great as my previous lovers, but it was the sensation of conquering this innocent lady that made the overall feeling good. I was satisfied with this service for now, though I will correct her moves in time to come. I kept spurring her to go on faster while pressing on her head or jerking up my hips at times.

I got her to stroke the base of my cock in a faster manner while she kept on sucking up and down on my cock as well. I liked the way that she was trying her best effort to do it for me while helping to make me cum. Her both legs were on the seat and her ass was arched a bit higher by now which aroused me further. I playfully reached my left hand over to grab and squeeze her ass cheeks before sliding deeper to play with her pussy while my other hand remained on her head. “Go faster…..it feels good baby….” She was indeed a diligent lover in terms of giving blowjob despite her inexperience. She was stroking me faster now as well. I could feel my pleasure boiling up and I wanted to cum into her mouth so that I won’t stain my car or body. Then I pressed down on her head firmly while I jerked up my hips. I could feel myself shooting into her mouth and she seemed a bit caught back but she stayed still as well. After a while, I removed my grip on her head and patted her butt to signal her to get up.

She opened up the door and reached out her head to spit out the cum as I expected. I would have liked her to swallow my cum but maybe not pushing her for now. I passed her a packet of tissue and she took it to wipe her mouth and hands. “Thanks for relieving me baby….the feeling is really good…..” You do it often ar?” She blushed and didn’t reply me, just adjusting her own clothes. I smiled and moved forward to give her a peck on her head and then her lips as a form of appreciation, before helping her to zip up her dress gentlemanly. I just cannot help but tease her further. “Honestly you are so hot…..” She blushed once again.

“Still got time for a stroll lol…” I brought her out and we had a nice stroll along east coast park chatting and enjoying the sea breeze and atmosphere. Tried to joke around with her too. It was probably awkward for her especially after we just had some hanky panky but things got better after a while. Felt like going for a second round with her at the park but once again decided to put on hold my plans judging by her reaction. I held her hands from time to time and she didn’t exactly reject it.

Finally, I suggested to bring her back home. On the way back home, it was more quiet though I decided to give her some time to breath, while we chatted here and there. When we were back at her carpark, I once again helped her to release her seat belt and gave her a kiss on her lips. She was shy as usual but didn’t quite move away, probably used to my kisses now. I told her that I wanted to meet up with her again the following week. Initially, she seemed a bit hesitant and didn’t quite know if she should agree but I kept persuading her again to make sure she accepted the idea of it. I told her I will miss her tonight and she just smiled in a blushing manner. When she reached home, I texted her a “goodbye and miss her” message once again as if we were lovers. Hoping to arrange to meet her this week.
Old 22-10-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
ahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guywhoparty View Post
“Yess….nice…..suckk me too…..” I could feel her tongue licking on my dick head and also swirling around my dick at times as she lowered her head. Honestly she definitely wasn’t an experienced or good cock sucker at all and her teeth hit or brush against my cock a number of times. The feeling wasn’t as great as my previous lovers, but it was the sensation of conquering this innocent lady that made the overall feeling good. I was satisfied with this service for now, though I will correct her moves in time to come. I kept spurring her to go on faster while pressing on her head or jerking up my hips at times.

I got her to stroke the base of my cock in a faster manner while she kept on sucking up and down on my cock as well. I liked the way that she was trying her best effort to do it for me while helping to make me cum. Her both legs were on the seat and her ass was arched a bit higher by now which aroused me further. I playfully reached my left hand over to grab and squeeze her ass cheeks before sliding deeper to play with her pussy while my other hand remained on her head. “Go faster…..it feels good baby….” She was indeed a diligent lover in terms of giving blowjob despite her inexperience. She was stroking me faster now as well. I could feel my pleasure boiling up and I wanted to cum into her mouth so that I won’t stain my car or body. Then I pressed down on her head firmly while I jerked up my hips. I could feel myself shooting into her mouth and she seemed a bit caught back but she stayed still as well. After a while, I removed my grip on her head and patted her butt to signal her to get up.

She opened up the door and reached out her head to spit out the cum as I expected. I would have liked her to swallow my cum but maybe not pushing her for now. I passed her a packet of tissue and she took it to wipe her mouth and hands. “Thanks for relieving me baby….the feeling is really good…..” You do it often ar?” She blushed and didn’t reply me, just adjusting her own clothes. I smiled and moved forward to give her a peck on her head and then her lips as a form of appreciation, before helping her to zip up her dress gentlemanly. I just cannot help but tease her further. “Honestly you are so hot…..” She blushed once again.

“Still got time for a stroll lol…” I brought her out and we had a nice stroll along east coast park chatting and enjoying the sea breeze and atmosphere. Tried to joke around with her too. It was probably awkward for her especially after we just had some hanky panky but things got better after a while. Felt like going for a second round with her at the park but once again decided to put on hold my plans judging by her reaction. I held her hands from time to time and she didn’t exactly reject it.

Finally, I suggested to bring her back home. On the way back home, it was more quiet though I decided to give her some time to breath, while we chatted here and there. When we were back at her carpark, I once again helped her to release her seat belt and gave her a kiss on her lips. She was shy as usual but didn’t quite move away, probably used to my kisses now. I told her that I wanted to meet up with her again the following week. Initially, she seemed a bit hesitant and didn’t quite know if she should agree but I kept persuading her again to make sure she accepted the idea of it. I told her I will miss her tonight and she just smiled in a blushing manner. When she reached home, I texted her a “goodbye and miss her” message once again as if we were lovers. Hoping to arrange to meet her this week.
thanks for the great blow by blow account! do keep us updated if any other progress. the feeling of conquering someone you thought wasn't possible is always damn awesome.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1