The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2016, 08:54 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Good News..

Military government set to link 3 airports.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...ink-3-airports.
good new, next time have another choice.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 31-01-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
went nana
got 1 to go back hotel
the vagina no juice and the nipples like punctured tyres
so is a sex ops???
2nd time say no bbj!!?
bkk is history
very likely bro. my condolences.

i also very scared is post-op shemale. i think i've seen enough girls so i can tell ...look at her face features...usually girls have finer cheekbone and finer features...not so rugged or squarish like men. also scan her jawline..if it looks too masculine, then she's prob a guy before. check her adam apple...if even got slightly protruding, run

u can also check her hip to waist ratio...men's figure is straight one...women in general their figure has pear shape. even those skinny ones have a bit. their hormones naturally widens their pelvic bone so as to prepare for pregnancy.

then if still unsure, check her hands and feet. usually if they are not ur usual petite thai girl size ...run

sometimes their pussy is dry...this may be because:
1) she is a post-op shemale, her artificial vagina cannot lubricate naturally
2) she is totally not interested in sex
3) did you do enough foreplay to tease her juice out first? haha. i always tease my girl until she beg me for sex then i do her.
Old 03-02-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
winterboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Imo.. best look at the vagina. It tells you everything even if is post op. No matter how good a surgeon is, if the stimulant is there, is there (clitoris), and the hole as well. If it feels weird to you, chances are. Your instinct is right.

Do not enter, i repeat.

I just came back from Bangkok yesterday. As a fellow Singaporean, i fucking hate it to say that don't sabo another fellow guy. I went to Onyx last Saturday with my online date and her friends. knnb This group of Sinkies cock block me like siao, keep distracting my girl and her friends. I almost wanted to leave since the interaction isn't there but i held on and be there.

End of the morning, i told her there isn't a point if she's not interested in me, and go with her friends and those Sinkie group to have supper. I know, that point of time i had enough and wanted to go back hotel to sleep. She asked if i can go back myself (She drove her car to RCA). I never return to her and ignored her. Eventually i left. Got back to hotel, slept through and i got tons of line messages from her asking why am i so angry suddenly.

I told her, she's not into me and she's better of with those Sinkies. As a guy i failed to bring her attention to me. But she was texting throughout the session as well. End of the day, she suddenly told me she wanted to sleep at my place.

Weird is weird though, we eventually closed the deal.

But fuck, just want to rant and say to those guys on the VIP zone at Onyx at Saturday night. Don't spoil, want hunt go pick on girls that isn't with a Singaporean. I know you guys damn steady, can talk Thai and have fun with the girls. Don't cock block another Singaporean... T.T
Old 03-02-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterboi View Post
End of the day, she suddenly told me she wanted to sleep at my place.

Weird is weird though, we eventually closed the deal.
If I were you I'll also feel pissed off as she did not show any courtesy/respect for you especially if you're the one paying the bill.

Closed the deal as in a freebie or P4P?
Give her a good bang as revenge for pissing you off.
After that just move on to the next target.
If she can do that once to you then it may happen again.

Thai girls are one of the best in mind games.
You did the right thing.
Just remain jai yen yen (cool).
Old 04-02-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skyangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any authentic jua gen massage in bkk to recommend? how to say jua gen in thai?
Old 04-02-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
If I were you I'll also feel pissed off as she did not show any courtesy/respect for you especially if you're the one paying the bill.
It is quite normal for other guys (local or foreigners) to try and pick up girls in a club, especially when you are there with a few girls and only guy. Others would assume that only one of them is your girl and the rest are available for picking, or you are all just friends.

I agree that what they did (regardless of nationality) was not cool, but no point getting worked up. Unless you and your girl were kissing and hugging each other, and others still continue to try and pick her up, then I would understand if u get worked up.

Usually, the norm (which I learnt from thais) to break into a group with more girls than guys would be to toast the guys first and make small talk. Once you are in the group, you will know which girls are available, and can try to pick up the girl of your fancy.

I agree with bro Tony that if there is anyone you should feel pissed off about, it would be the girl for not showing you respect. You were her date, you brought them out for drinks, and yet she flirted with other guys. Even working girls, if you were to barfine and bring out, usually wouldn't do that.

If I were in your shoes, instead of getting angry, I would have gone
to make friends with other prettier girls in the area, or flirt with her friend who is prettier than her. Give her a taste of her own medicine bah.

Jai yen yen, got many other "fishes in the ocean" to catch.
Old 04-02-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Imo.. best look at the vagina. It tells you everything even if is post op.
Errr if have time to look clearly at the fake cb, it is too late!!!! U guys have been kissing, holding hands, hugging like long lost bf/gf. Unless u are into man on man, imagine u n another man kissing with tongues fighting...
Old 04-02-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
I agree with bro Tony that if there is anyone you should feel pissed off about, it would be the girl for not showing you respect. You were her date, you brought them out for drinks, and yet she flirted with other guys. Even working girls, if you were to barfine and bring out, usually wouldn't do that.

If I were in your shoes, instead of getting angry, I would have gone
to make friends with other prettier girls in the area, or flirt with her friend who is prettier than her. Give her a taste of her own medicine bah.

Jai yen yen, got many other "fishes in the ocean" to catch.
If it was a Thai man in his shoes it would be a big loss of face/respect for him.

5555 you also know how to play mind games with Thai girls.
Old 06-02-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Wishing all Sbf members a prosperous n fucking good monkey year!!!
Old 07-02-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
But fuck, just want to rant and say to those guys on the VIP zone at Onyx at Saturday night. Don't spoil, want hunt go pick on girls that isn't with a Singaporean. I know you guys damn steady, can talk Thai and have fun with the girls. Don't cock block another Singaporean... T.T
woah that sucks bro. I've had one similar incident too before in RCA. some sinkie tried to hunt my girl while i was away in the toilet.

You should try to confront the guys and tell them that she's your chick and she's off limits. I know you would look like a spoilsport but to me its better than looking beta. In BKK, no need to say sinkies, any foreigners also will not try to start any trouble. Just be cool and straight about it, i believe most guys will understand and back off, me included.

Afterall at the end of the day everyone's here to have fun.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:28 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Xiao Di here wishes all bro here a happy

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-02-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

I'm back in town! If any guys want to meet up let me know.

Anyone know what happened to the railway (Kamphaeng Phet 7) freelancers around Petchburi rd? Did the police clean them up forever. I asked about this last time but people didn't seem to know anything.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post

Anyone know what happened to the railway (Kamphaeng Phet 7) freelancers around Petchburi rd? Did the police clean them up forever. I asked about this last time but people didn't seem to know anything.
Still around....
Old 10-02-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Still around....
That's good to hear. I'll take a look sometime this week
Old 10-02-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
?... I'll take a look sometime this week
That place is dicey, when i went, only saw some GILFs probably with saggy baggy breasts, flabby triceps and loose pussies....good luck bro.

If nothing catches your fancy, my "Fab Five" can service you, if you desire.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1