The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jeff1010 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Looking for good spa in KL and surrounding

Me and some friends are looking for a good spa in KL area where we could get proper service and "finishing". We prefer non advertisement reply and would like to have opinion of bros who have experience the said spa
Old 21-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornieguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for good spa in KL and surrounding

you can go to genesis spa, located the Bukit Bintang there. Menara HSBC Building, Damage RM 198 to 268.00 subject to the Girls you take...
Old 22-06-2012, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
werdnac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ME also now in KL.. Genesis heard review not so good?
Any others?

Bros,
Let me if any KL bros can meet up for drinks or go Spa hunting.
Old 22-06-2012, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Get1Cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You should really go try e2 & Saboon , both very posh and good ambience that I like. There are hot threads somewhere especially for e2, but lazy to dig it out. Both with good food & all rounded services. Location wise, I prefer e2 Spa, probably will go again soon. Not been to Genesis , so cant comment.

e2 Spa
http://www.e2spa.com

Saboon Spa
http://www.saboonspa.com
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....ghlight=saboon

Genesis Spa
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....ghlight=saboon

Last edited by Get1Cow; 22-06-2012 at 08:09 AM.
Old 22-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
cromok is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

e2spa tooooooooo expensive...i've been there before...very nice place but the girls quality is very low...
Old 25-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

Thank you for your posts.
This w.end my friend and I tried two spas. On Friday we went to genesis, and sunday to e2.
I will try to give you guys a complete review.

Let's start with facilities:
Genesis facilities kind of suck. They have a very small hot bath with stuff floating in the water. The cave like design is very nice but has seen better days. The showers are nice if you close your eyes on the missing tiles and DON't touch the slimy walls. The sauna is small and very dirty. Cockroaches run between the worn out boards. I could not go inside the steam bath because the temperature must have been at least 65 or 70 Degrees. No movie room. The movie got no sound and is projected in the cafe area where girls are making a round every 10min. The rest of the facilities are 2 floors down and you have to take the stairs.
The food is terrible equal to the quality of the cafe. It was so bad I just asked some fruits and they managed to fuck it up. I don't even know if they offer normal spa services like massage and such and i believe that if they do, nobody uses them. The plus point is that the management provides cigarette boxes in every corner.

E2 facilities are very nice. First you have an electronic lockers with extra password for added security. The spa area is very nice and nicely decorated with mosaic style tiles and small stone concrete. They have a big hot bath with long chair in it and tv are showing football matchs. They also have a cold pool and fish spa in the same area. Fish spa can go all body (I always dreamed of doing that). In the same area you have the sauna and steam bath. Both are clean and function properly. The showers are clean and they provide individually packed tooth brush and razors. The only down point are that there is no free cigarettes.
The cafe offers offers average + food and you can enjoy a large variety of food and beverage while reading magazine or watching tv. The girls only come out on request when you feel ready for it. Here the toilets look like hotels toilet and are clean.
If u take the stairs down (just on floor) you have the AMAZING cinema. Comfortable seats with blanket drinks, can smoke.... So good that a lot of people start to snore. The Internet cafe and lounge are really nice to. The massage area is nice and soothing and they provide a wide range of professional services (it's my first stepping massage). Down points no free cigarettes.

The ladies:
Genesis girls are always walking around in light and sexy dresses or underwear. The captain is friendly and will give you help and suggestions. You have a fairly large selection I would say 15 to 20 girls rotating. You have a bit of everything pretty, not so pretty, lots of PRC, some local (even nasi lemak) and I heard sometime Koreans. Girls offer a fairly complete service. Shower B2B, mini cat bath, BBBJ (if lucky fire and ice), a little HJ and cum 1 time. My experience was bad all done in 20min, the PRC was in hurry but we had a nice chat. The rooms are nice with mirrors on the roof and in some rooms on the walls too.

E2 offers a smaller range of very carefully selected girls. If you wish to see the girls you have to ask the captain. The girls wear normal/sexy dresses. Few PRC, locals even Mongolian. The girls are all gorgeous. You have for every taste, big breast, skinny, tinny, PRC Barbie doll, slutty... I didn't take a girl that time but my friend did. Service is not predefined so I guess you are free to improvise according to feelings (less factory feeling). They don't rush and like to chat if you still have some time. Cannot say abt rooms but must be up to the facilities standards.

Damages:
Sorry I can break out the prices:
Genesis:
Local (2p service) 1h =218 rm
PRC (3p service) 1h =268 rm

e2
My friend: spa+45 min full body massage+45 min best girl services=338rm
Me: spa+ 45 min full body massage=138rm
They also have foot+head and shoulder massage for 158rm, acupuncture, scrub... 38 rm each.

Conclusion:
Genesis: lots of girls to choose from with 2p or 3p service. Facilities are useless and dirty and all in all got sex factory feeling. Genesis is good for a quick fuck.
I will not go back.

E2: is a premium spa which offers a smaller, classier selection of girls. It is a little more expensive but I suppose it is the price of premium. And honestly you can go there in the morning and leave the next morning without being bored for a second.
I can't wait to go back.
Old 28-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nuguy85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently went to spa at one hotel in kajang..greet by friendly lady explain to me they got body massage by thai girl n malay also got for main one.hehe..she introduce me with 2 new girls grace n orange..dis is my 1st time going to spa donno what to choose.so i choose main package n i took grace..unfortunately..grace dunno english or malay..mayb bcoz she really new there. She so friendly..went into hotel room..dunno what to do.huhu..so grace hug me..even though she cannot understand what im talking bout, she tried hard to please me..she is friendly n girlfriend like..i dunno how the session should be..but reading other fr i think grace is unexperience..my summary:

Name:grace
Boobs:3/10 dunno cup measure.hehe
Bj:7/10
Fj:5/10 so tired dat nite..only do missionary.
Gf:9/10 she feel bad bcoz of her service she offer me 2 shot..
Wir:d only place i know, mayb go 4 other girl
Damage:170 inclusive room 50 min 1shot

After the session, she pinch me, rub2 my didi..hug me..feel like with gf lor;p
Old 30-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
Flyhighwiththai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff1010 View Post
This w.end my friend and I tried two spas. On Friday we went to genesis, and sunday to e2.

Genesis facilities kind of suck. They have a very small hot bath with stuff floating in the water. The cave like design is very nice but has seen better days. The showers are nice if you close your eyes on the missing tiles and DON't touch the slimy walls. The sauna is small and very dirty. Cockroaches run between the worn out boards. I could not go inside the steam bath because the temperature must have been at least 65 or 70 Degrees. No movie room. The movie got no sound and is projected in the cafe area where girls are making a round every 10min. The rest of the facilities are 2 floors down and you have to take the stairs.
The food is terrible equal to the quality of the cafe. It was so bad I just asked some fruits and they managed to fuck it up. I don't even know if they offer normal spa services like massage and such and i believe that if they do, nobody uses them. The plus point is that the management provides cigarette boxes in every corner.

E2 facilities are very nice. First you have an electronic lockers with extra password for added security. The spa area is very nice and nicely decorated with mosaic style tiles and small stone concrete. They have a big hot bath with long chair in it and tv are showing football matchs. They also have a cold pool and fish spa in the same area. Fish spa can go all body (I always dreamed of doing that). In the same area you have the sauna and steam bath. Both are clean and function properly. The showers are clean and they provide individually packed tooth brush and razors. The only down point are that there is no free cigarettes.
The cafe offers offers average + food and you can enjoy a large variety of food and beverage while reading magazine or watching tv. The girls only come out on request when you feel ready for it. Here the toilets look like hotels toilet and are clean.
If u take the stairs down (just on floor) you have the AMAZING cinema. Comfortable seats with blanket drinks, can smoke.... So good that a lot of people start to snore. The Internet cafe and lounge are really nice to. The massage area is nice and soothing and they provide a wide range of professional services (it's my first stepping massage). Down points no free cigarettes.

The ladies:
Genesis girls are always walking around in light and sexy dresses or underwear. The captain is friendly and will give you help and suggestions. You have a fairly large selection I would say 15 to 20 girls rotating. You have a bit of everything pretty, not so pretty, lots of PRC, some local (even nasi lemak) and I heard sometime Koreans. Girls offer a fairly complete service. Shower B2B, mini cat bath, BBBJ (if lucky fire and ice), a little HJ and cum 1 time. My experience was bad all done in 20min, the PRC was in hurry but we had a nice chat. The rooms are nice with mirrors on the roof and in some rooms on the walls too.

E2 offers a smaller range of very carefully selected girls. If you wish to see the girls you have to ask the captain. The girls wear normal/sexy dresses. Few PRC, locals even Mongolian. The girls are all gorgeous. You have for every taste, big breast, skinny, tinny, PRC Barbie doll, slutty... I didn't take a girl that time but my friend did. Service is not predefined so I guess you are free to improvise according to feelings (less factory feeling). They don't rush and like to chat if you still have some time. Cannot say abt rooms but must be up to the facilities standards.

Damages:
Genesis:

e2
They also have foot+head and shoulder massage for 158rm, acupuncture, scrub... 38 rm each.

Conclusion:
Genesis: lots of girls to choose from with 2p or 3p service. Facilities are useless and dirty and all in all got sex factory feeling. Genesis is good for a quick fuck.
I will not go back.

E2: is a premium spa which offers a smaller, classier selection of girls. It is a little more expensive but I suppose it is the price of premium. And honestly you can go there in the morning and leave the next morning without being bored for a second.
I can't wait to go back.
Thanks for the comprehensive report. I haven't tried E2 yet but based on your report will definitely try during y next KL visit. Been to Genesis but same conclusion, service was bad and will not go back there.
Old 30-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyhighwiththai View Post
Thanks for the comprehensive report. I haven't tried E2 yet but based on your report will definitely try during y next KL visit. Been to Genesis but same conclusion, service was bad and will not go back there.
I'm glad to be of assistance I will post in more reports as I visit new places.
Old 30-06-2012, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mimiakuza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the fr
Old 05-07-2012, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 12
jonsnow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, where is e2? I'll be in Bukit Bintang this saturday, and would really like to try spa with extra service. Any recommendation? Thanks
Old 05-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
barrack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff1010 View Post

The ladies:

Damages:
Genesis:

e2

Conclusion:
I will not go back.

I can't wait to go back.
Excellent FR. Will try E2 next. Upped you.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsnow View Post
Bro, where is e2? I'll be in Bukit Bintang this saturday, and would really like to try spa with extra service. Any recommendation? Thanks
It is a bit away from bukit bintang. I suggest you take a cab to go there. You can google it for location.
If u r lazy you can go to genesis but forget abt the spa. It is located at the HSBC tower which u can see from the lot10 traffic light.
Old 05-03-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

upz this thread since not much FR for a while
Old 07-03-2013, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 12
delebird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelebird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelebird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went to genesis spa ytd.
facilities like a lot of bro say de really suck.
so i didnt bother use the spa etc. straight go choose the girl.

choose tracy
prc,hunan
d cups, natural busty.
service was great
include the standard body slide, her boobs where so soft it made it all feel nice.
gave me ice bj, listenrine bj and proceed to standard fj.
shot 1
damage 268

quite ex la and only 1 shot.

when it comes to choice of girls there are a lot. 50% china, and the other 50% mix. vietnam, thailand, local and korean.

On a totally different note:
did anyone know farenhiet back building got a brothel in disguise as a reflexology/spa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1