The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

The 2nd one know liao. I friendzoned her. The first one easy. Pay per meet. Just dun meet lor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
But the problem is do they know that they got ccb or presume that its a norm?
Old 21-09-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
loginlogout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnchorBolt View Post
You talk like a CCB
ROFL heheee
Old 22-09-2017, 05:10 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
Thx to tips from bro devil666 I also signed up for SeekingArrangement and hooked up with 2 local girls successfully in a week. Unfortunately, also sibueyjialat story hahaha...

Lady 1: Sg local 20 years old just graduate from poly awaiting uni (Almost half my age)
She was looking for SD long term and dun mind per arrangement meet-up (Much cheaper than DomeL). Quite pretty and big neh neh. One of my fantasy is to date someone so young.

Lady 2: Sg local married woman. Few years hubby never bonk her liao.
This one is FOC. Another of my fantasy to bonk a married local woman whom husband no longer bonk. Already chatted until honey honey dear dear level.

Problem is after DATY with both of them, found both have CCB. Really force myself to fuck finish and leave. My 4 years of dating 30 over maids and foreigner S pass filipino + indo + vietnamese. I never kanna CCB before. Now very lucky strike both also CCB

Dunno how to break with them. You say jialat or no jialat!
CCB can be a warning sign for STDs.
So be careful....
Old 22-09-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Dig a girl CB in the office until she urine on the floor.

Next day cleaning auntie kpkb...
Old 22-09-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Tks for sharing
Old 22-09-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sickopath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had dinner for the Hungry Ghost Festival from my company 2 weeks back. Was drunk after which & when woke up next morning, saw the pantry Indian auntie who was almost 20 yrs older than me was sucking on me. Got a fright of my life, I almost jump up of the bed with a really dry throat & headache.

Look around I was at a decent Fragrance Hotel room. Both of us were completely nude. I asked her with my dry throat what happened & she told me I was the one who tackle her after the dinner ended & we both went to book the room for a night.

I was so shock I could not remember what happened. She told me we had sex twice without protection. I almost cried after hearing until she requested me to have another round. I apologised to her and tumbled to pick up my clothes and wash up before begging her not to tell anyone. She's a widowed by the way but an really regret what we done but worst still as I cannot remembered what happened

Rush out of room after putting back my clothes and apologies to her again. Seeing her wrinkle body really disgusted me. Nowadays trying my best to avoid her whenever at work. Good thing she did not mentioned a thing about our night together.
Old 22-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Dygathrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickopath View Post
Had dinner for the Hungry Ghost Festival from my company 2 weeks back. Was drunk after which & when woke up next morning, saw the pantry Indian auntie who was almost 20 yrs older than me was sucking on me. Got a fright of my life, I almost jump up of the bed with a really dry throat & headache.

Look around I was at a decent Fragrance Hotel room. Both of us were completely nude. I asked her with my dry throat what happened & she told me I was the one who tackle her after the dinner ended & we both went to book the room for a night.

I was so shock I could not remember what happened. She told me we had sex twice without protection. I almost cried after hearing until she requested me to have another round. I apologised to her and tumbled to pick up my clothes and wash up before begging her not to tell anyone. She's a widowed by the way but an really regret what we done but worst still as I cannot remembered what happened

Rush out of room after putting back my clothes and apologies to her again. Seeing her wrinkle body really disgusted me. Nowadays trying my best to avoid her whenever at work. Good thing she did not mentioned a thing about our night together.
This is really jialat!
Old 22-09-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SehLiEhDao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Walao damn jialat!!
Old 22-09-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

wow! that's fierce bro! well done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Dig a girl CB in the office until she urine on the floor.

Old 23-09-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:

jialat! you really met a hungry ghost on that night...
Old 23-09-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
trainfault deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeLee2016 View Post
jialat! you really met a hungry ghost on that night...
OMG this is scary hahahaa
Old 23-09-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3583 / Power: 18
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This would be enough to give one nightmare for a long time 😬
Old 23-09-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Qilin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

ROFL si bei jialat.
Old 23-09-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is only the beginning of the nightmare. Since you did her raw, wait till she brings you the news that you are going to be a papa. That will be even more jialat!
Old 23-09-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10260 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
She jelly?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1