The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick-sons View Post
Yokosi. May I know the drinks price? And if tadao what is the price range?

Thank you
Mexico KTV Lounge is on 2 and 3 levels of a shophouse. Just Google it. In front now, the govt.is doing something on th road so u see high barriers.

Beer in small bottles (5 or 4 ) in 2 brands available. Prices from RM 70 onwards. Girl sit with u is RM 30 per hour. Tapao, u discuss with the lady. Or u ask the auntie who can tapao with u. Auntie......nice lady....U can ask her anything that u need some answers to yr questions. Can raba in lounge. Rooms......u need to order at least 2 buckets. Rooms are in third level. Music.....old....U no need to sing and be ktv king.
Old 21-09-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Mexico KTV Lounge is on 2 and 3 levels of a shophouse. Just Google it. In front now, the govt.is doing something on th road so u see high barriers.

Beer in small bottles (5 or 4 ) in 2 brands available. Prices from RM 70 onwards. Girl sit with u is RM 30 per hour. Tapao, u discuss with the lady. Or u ask the auntie who can tapao with u. Auntie......nice lady....U can ask her anything that u need some answers to yr questions. Can raba in lounge. Rooms......u need to order at least 2 buckets. Rooms are in third level. Music.....old....U no need to sing and be ktv king.
Thank you so much for the info. The last time me and my friends walk past the place at night. The signage light wasn't on so we thought close.
Old 21-09-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick-sons View Post
Thank you so much for the info. The last time me and my friends walk past the place at night. The signage light wasn't on so we thought close.
U better go earlier as when it gets too late, less girls around as these ladies are come in and goes out provided that they have accomplished their hours there. Why no signage ?. Their logo is on the second and third floors. From far away, u can see their signage unless u walk the wrong way.
Old 21-09-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
creamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, this means the last time I was in Mexico (5/8) I got butchered like a waterfish then. I went on a Saturday with another friend. Ordered two buckets at 88 each. Got a room. But I ended up having two pay the girls RM40/hr for 3 hours but it is only slightly over 2 hours. We were stupid enough to play the guess dice game and we burn through the first two buckets. We ordered another bucket but we did not drink any. My friend and I was a little tipsy. The girls forced me to tip RM50 extra. And have to pay two mommies at RM40 each.

All in all it was the most bitter experience. I saved 4 bottles and the receipt is still with me but we didn't go. We just let it overdue.
Old 22-09-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thedirtybeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

Me and 2 other friends will be kl next week. Short holiday from Australia and we want go experience the ktv scene

Where do you masters recommend. Don't want to be spending 10k+ on the night tho!! Definitely want choice of gro

We are staying in bukit bintang. Any suggestions welcomed
Old 23-09-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamz View Post
Bro, this means the last time I was in Mexico (5/8) I got butchered like a waterfish then. I went on a Saturday...... The girls forced me to tip RM50 extra. And have to pay two mommies at RM40 each.

All in all it was the most bitter experience. I saved 4 bottles and the receipt is still with me but we didn't go. We just let it overdue.
Ha !. We cheapo locals where got tip RM50 to ladies and RM 40 to the mommies. There are no mommies in that KTV. All the aunties are just workers there. Nothing special in their job there.
Old 23-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ha !. We cheapo locals where got tip RM50 to ladies and RM 40 to the mommies. There are no mommies in that KTV. All the aunties are just workers there. Nothing special in their job there.
So the aunties see we are new rips us apart lah. Anyway I am not interested in going there anymore as girls are not sporting there.
Old 24-09-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
So the aunties see we are new rips us apart lah. Anyway I am not interested in going there anymore as girls are not sporting there.
In the Malaysian Ktv, u open your mouth, don't know about the locations, go ons in KL ( except Bukit Bintang ), sure u get chop chop by " mommies " and the ladies. They asked u how many times u have been here, u a regular, also please do not talk Singlish......sure, they see u as an outsider and change your name to Mr. Chop.

Everytime, SBF friends from the little red dot come to KL, I accompany them and sure will never get cut to pieces by anyone. But me never will accompany noobs, even Malaysians, as I had enough of their attitudes in BKK and other places.

How do u want the girls to be sporting ?. Did u press melons there, DFK them or was a nice gentlemen that just play card or dice games ?. When they wanna play games, I said I don't do that, I drink and play ladies only. If the auntie want to recommend me ladies, I said, only those that are playable, with big nice melons jutting out, those that can talk but no want extra tips, those that take off their clothes, those that can let me raba and do DFK. And those that I can screw. Made the aunties scratch their hair and grey cells. Did u do what I mentioned above ?.

Last edited by Yokosi; 24-09-2017 at 12:45 PM.
Old 27-09-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
In the Malaysian Ktv, u open your mouth, don't know about the locations, go ons in KL ( except Bukit Bintang ), sure u get chop chop by " mommies " and the ladies. They asked u how many times u have been here, u a regular, also please do not talk Singlish......sure, they see u as an outsider and change your name to Mr. Chop.

Everytime, SBF friends from the little red dot come to KL, I accompany them and sure will never get cut to pieces by anyone. But me never will accompany noobs, even Malaysians, as I had enough of their attitudes in BKK and other places.

How do u want the girls to be sporting ?. Did u press melons there, DFK them or was a nice gentlemen that just play card or dice games ?. When they wanna play games, I said I don't do that, I drink and play ladies only. If the auntie want to recommend me ladies, I said, only those that are playable, with big nice melons jutting out, those that can talk but no want extra tips, those that take off their clothes, those that can let me raba and do DFK. And those that I can screw. Made the aunties scratch their hair and grey cells. Did u do what I mentioned above ?.
All u say above got. I can even take off her clothes, with no complaints and just rub my face forever and lick her boobs. Also no problem in fingering. But have to travel a bit.
Old 27-09-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
All u say above got. I can even take off her clothes, with no complaints and just rub my face forever and lick her boobs. Also no problem in fingering. But have to travel a bit.
Ahhh !. Very excellent for u that contradicted what the head " mummy " said. Girls here no take off their clothes. If they do that, got men in blue come raiding liked crazy. She very sianz with these raids and told me so. Good, lah. At least, u mentioned now can take off their clothes. Must go there and check it out. But why travel a bit ?. Ahh, u took her to your hotel !!!.
Old 28-09-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Iory19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'm stay in kl area. if in future you all visit kl pls email me [email protected]. i bring you all to cost saving and better place. mexico is not a good place. i call this ktv.. dinosour farm.
Old 28-09-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iory19 View Post
i'm stay in kl area. if in future you all visit kl pls email me [email protected]. i bring you all to cost saving and better place. mexico is not a good place. i call this ktv.. dinosour farm.
Yes, lah. Dinosaur or ......T-Rex farm, also can, lah. How much is your cost ?. More than naemlo US 1 k, hold your hand service ?. Your posts.......3 posts since 2012.......and BS.

Last edited by Yokosi; 28-09-2017 at 06:43 PM.
Old 28-09-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ahhh !. Very excellent for u that contradicted what the head " mummy " said. Girls here no take off their clothes. If they do that, got men in blue come raiding liked crazy. She very sianz with these raids and told me so. Good, lah. At least, u mentioned now can take off their clothes. Must go there and check it out. But why travel a bit ?. Ahh, u took her to your hotel !!!.
Ya, travel a bit because all the actions I mentiomed above is not in KL area.
Old 29-09-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
not sure if i trust that guy first post say girl not sporting cannot do tis that, later after u post say can finger can take off clothes do this do that if thats true why should he feel that he was "forced" to pay 50rm in tips
Never mind, lah. SBF only for FRs, wanna ask questions, zap or up people ( but no get anything extra such as bonking lady ). Some FRs can be bull shit, made up and so on. All for everyone experiences to read and reply ( if u want to do that ). Many liao jiao, 18 years fellows, OKTs, etc, etc, here. Almost a free market of people here.

Went to ACE in K.L. Had a Tiger. Many popiahs came to me for sex. A few good looking syts there. But me got work to do later, so drank my booze and refused them to suck my penis and sex. Sole cum man do there.

Last edited by Yokosi; 29-09-2017 at 09:23 AM.
Old 29-09-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya, travel a bit because all the actions I mentiomed above is not in KL area.
Liked what I said......can tapao in this ktv. Do what ever u wanted with the lady in your room......use toys, real cucumbers for poking.....also can.....lick her from head to toes, anal, cim.....up to u and lady.......I really do not care.

Inside the ktv, in the lounge or in the rooms, your actions can be limited such as no take off clothes, no fucking as the ktv has some rules on what can be done by the ladies. But u sure can DFK, raba, press melons, lick her face and fingers, fingering also can, pull her blouse to have a better view of the tits. All above, u can do if you have the guts and if u get a crazy popiah.

Naemlo, in FR # 4033, I know and cheong together so if u do not believe.....u go and ask him.

They, the ktv Viets asked me if I come here often. My answer ...yes...... and many other places in Singapore where I tapao few Viets from puds, bars; Ho Chi Minh where I had 6 ladies ( 2 PRs, 2 go go dancers, 2 FLs ) while my male friend only had 1 PR lady from the disco and me tapao one of the FLs. Jakarta, tapao Indons from discos and a Thai go go dancer from a club in a hotel. Pattaya, 2 PR ladies that sold ping pong balls in a bar, came to my room. Never actually tapao them........They just came after the bar closed. Bikini models from the Thai - Malaysian border towns, even for 1 that was on the hotel lift, 1 that I ambushed that came out of the female toilet in Hello Bangkok Club. Even the lifts and female toilets can be very fun. But u must have a plan to get them for a screw. Make them believe it, showed pictures where u went, the ladies, the clubs, you having a party and u know what to do.....even when drunk. They will know that this fellow even if outsider is no fool to play with. I showed them my name card with all the cities on it. But never showed them any pictures.....nor show off my money.......only said what I did, especially in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi.

Above, another lesson in clubs and getting ladies.

Enjoy while u can as we live only once.

Last edited by Yokosi; 29-09-2017 at 01:31 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1