The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 21-09-2017, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

from last season defensive issues were obvious and should be top priority for Klopp. we had Sakho but Klopp never gave him a chance. could have gotten Howdes but he went on loan to another club.

let in more goals and someone has to go.
Old 21-09-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Klopp pride and stubbornness will prove to be Liverpool downfall...don't expect the team to be in top 4 based on current performance...if you don't let in goals at least your chances of winning is 50% up, the other 50% a draw..
Old 21-09-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anfield2017 View Post
Firmino for Captain? What do you think?
No way . Always disappears . I would prefer Lallana . If Emre Can is still around I would also prefer him to be captain too.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 21-09-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
from last season defensive issues were obvious and should be top priority for Klopp. we had Sakho but Klopp never gave him a chance. could have gotten Howdes but he went on loan to another club.

let in more goals and someone has to go.
The point is Klopp should have the defensive problems during the last transfer window but he did not . Now Liverpool got extra problem.

LiverpoolClown
Old 22-09-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Enough with the signings of young talents.
How long do I have to wait for players such as Solanke or Origi to mature and perform?
Look at Gabriel Jesus who is the same age as Solanke.
That is quality right there.
Old 22-09-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
The point is Klopp should have the defensive problems during the last transfer window but he did not . Now Liverpool got extra problem.
Now both CBs Lovren & Matip likely to be out for this coming Leicester match..... leaving only Raglan and ???
Old 22-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 7
Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

Some much needed perspective to those claiming our season is done - It really, really isn't

Old 22-09-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Goodness, this has got to be by far the most shameless any Liverpool fan could be.

A ridiculous comparison to Real.

John Henry purchased Liverpool in 2010 and since, Real have won 6 non-domestic titles.

Liverpool, zero.

Let's not even discuss domestic yeah ?

You guys are unbelievably talented.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 22-09-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Now both CBs Lovren & Matip likely to be out for this coming Leicester match..... leaving only Raglan and ???
Well this is just one of the many problems Pool is having . Firstly if you do not have any new players coming in why does Klopp sell off that player ? Secondly Liverpool lack depth in defence . Klopp have the entire summer to solve the issue but still did not get anyone . He only get Robertson in for left back . Third Klopp might just play with 3 defenders at the back and have more midfielders . Fourth he could play Can in defense . This would be good time for Alezander ; Gomez and Klavan to prove their worth . Matip certainly need a rest . Loveren not sure he is really down with a sore back .

LiverpoolClown
Old 22-09-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anfield2017 View Post
Some much needed perspective to those claiming our season is done - It really, really isn't
Dude wrong comparison . Salah still a long way to go .

LiverpoolClown
Old 23-09-2017, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 7
Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Dude wrong comparison . Salah still a long way to go .

Bro, I just post headline news and not written or created by me. Up to individual to read and decide.

An angry fan will hate the news.
A happy fan will enjoy the news
A undecisive fan will not bother with the news
Old 23-09-2017, 07:46 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Klopp had better win big at Leicester this time round, otherwise he has only a mountain to climb.
Old 23-09-2017, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
We shall use the U-23 CBs??

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 23-09-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Klopp had better win big at Leicester this time round, otherwise he has only a mountain to climb.
Klopp will be under pressure if results unfavorable.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 23-09-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
We shall use the U-23 CBs??
Klopp will probably field Can as stand-in CB, then put Ox in midfield.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1