The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Hey Bro Drydust,

That is a very noble and interesting research. May I sign up as one of your white mice?
mou man tai....coz we need male from all ages(from the day he knows how to tfk until the day the feikei runs out of fuel & crashes....hahahahhahaha

Old 07-08-2007, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

sorry about asking this.. Pasar road is very near to Pudu interchange?
Old 07-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmic View Post
sorry about asking this.. Pasar road is very near to Pudu interchange?
5 minutes drive if no traffic jam, 15 minutes during rush hour.
Old 13-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
aagg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been there last week. sit for 3 hours & at last try a PRC for 100rm.
so many old man there. A brother told me the price there is 60-120 depends on girls.

Name: qing qing
Age 30+
Boobs: c+
body: 4/10
skin: 5/10
AR: nil
BBBJ: 9/10 best i ever met
room: dirty...small...
damage:100
RTF: will try others
Old 02-10-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jefftan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was there with my friend last sunday midnight again...
found out there not only MILF prc selling kuaci there...but got some sweet young prc there also...saw one pretty prc and wanted to get her phone number geh...but too bad she didnt come sit with us....SIEN!
wanted to return to hunt again in this week but too bad suddenly got a murdered case happen in a budget hotel near there...dunnow want to take the risk to go again or not...cause i think the MIB will take caution in this place...really piss off la!!
Old 02-10-2007, 05:13 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefftan View Post
was there with my friend last sunday midnight again...
found out there not only MILF prc selling kuaci there...but got some sweet young prc there also...saw one pretty prc and wanted to get her phone number geh...but too bad she didnt come sit with us....SIEN!
wanted to return to hunt again in this week but too bad suddenly got a murdered case happen in a budget hotel near there...dunnow want to take the risk to go again or not...cause i think the MIB will take caution in this place...really piss off la!!
mudered case anot.. better siam this food court, for sure every week at least kena raid once.
Old 02-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefftan View Post
...saw one pretty prc and wanted to get her phone number geh...but too bad she didnt come sit with us....SIEN!
dun worry fren, u can always bring the prc to other hotels...dont listen to my medium potato BEG member, he now desparate to score any MILF so that he can graduate as lifetime BEG member, so he dunwan u to sapu his MILF...anyway muder or not...MIB wil always b at this place ...happy farking!

Old 02-10-2007, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
klpgfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jeff that area is full with MILF le ... you can hardly get any SYT .. suggest that you take a walk to the back ally and back you can spot some there and they may ask you whether u want any services. But just becareful since it is in the eye of the MIB ...
Old 03-10-2007, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
woodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klpgfun View Post
jeff that area is full with MILF le ... you can hardly get any SYT .. suggest that you take a walk to the back ally and back you can spot some there and they may ask you whether u want any services. But just becareful since it is in the eye of the MIB ...
I was also there on sun nite with one fren and the whole place was packed. From inside to outside almost all tables occupied. Actually while standing around to wait for table, did see a few younger PRCs(early 20s) but mostly MILFs.
Old 03-10-2007, 01:33 PM
Samster

Go there with my friend again yesterday night around 1 am...when reach there found out that have lots of empty table...mayb tomolo ppl need to work so not much ppl down there...sit down and ordered some drinks and eyes begin to scan for prc...Not much young prc around there...but finally come 2 quite young and not bad looking prc come sell us kuaci...my friend ask their name and i only remember 1 of them is called "tian tian" (sweet sweet)... since tian tian are my friend liking type,my friend straight ask for damage to go for "fun"...but Tian Tian tell my friend she's in red (thinking why come red still come sell kuaci outside),but she tell my friend that her friend is available...since my friend are so horny and tian tian's friend looks are quite okie also...then ok lo...ask for damage they tell my friend RM200(1 hour fj and 1 hour massage)! my friend tell me the damage i terus sor lan zor~i tell my friend that is too expensive but they tell us they also offered this price to all the customer there and already have 7 customer that day...ask me to go ask other customer if we don't believe...but that time is abit late and my friend don't really care bout the money matters so he follow the prc lo back...then leave me and another friend there...so we decide to go eat kfc while waitting my friend for 2 hours...
After 1 hours like that suddenly my friend call me and ask us to go fetch him...when we reach there we ask him why not 2 hours meh?? why so early come out one? he say he already tired and dowan continue...then i ask my friend about the girl service...he tell us No blow,cat bath got den terus action...my friend do for 1 hour still can't come the girl ask my friend to tfk!
i don't think this is not worth for RM200,but since my friend don't care i also don't talk so much laa...scare later he dulan... so thats my experience for yesterday night...
Old 03-10-2007, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
woodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, your fren kenna chop. Becum big time carrot head.

RM200 for massage and Fj??

I was there with my good fren on Sun nite and he also take up offer of massage and Fj. Only difference is that he paid omly Rm80. Total time more about 90 mins.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodringman View Post
Bro, your fren kenna chop. Becum big time carrot head.

RM200 for massage and Fj??

I was there with my good fren on Sun nite and he also take up offer of massage and Fj. Only difference is that he paid omly Rm80. Total time more about 90 mins.
ya...i also know he kena chop...but bo bian lo...let him learn the lesson...RM200 i can go Saboon or cititel already laa~~ haha...
Old 03-10-2007, 05:35 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mbz777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

PRC Virgin available. 22yo SYT primary sch teacher. She is asking for RM5k over few nights but negotiable. If really interested you can bring her to clinic or hosp to check virginity authenticity. Serious buyers pls PM me i giv you the contact. Exchange oso welcomed. She is from Jiangxi, family home completely destroyed in floods 2 mths ago so forced to sell her hymen. Nvr even had bf b4 so totally inexperienced.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rickmainer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbz777 View Post
Dear Bros,

PRC Virgin available. 22yo SYT primary sch teacher. She is asking for RM5k over few nights but negotiable. If really interested you can bring her to clinic or hosp to check virginity authenticity. Serious buyers pls PM me i giv you the contact. Exchange oso welcomed. She is from Jiangxi, family home completely destroyed in floods 2 mths ago so forced to sell her hymen. Nvr even had bf b4 so totally inexperienced.
is it pasar road PRC or ur own fren? but i think is too expensive...just for few days....for a month i think is possible...
Old 06-10-2007, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbz777 View Post
Dear Bros,

Your holiness can go around pimping for unlucky girls from CHina now arr ??? Some more virgin.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1