The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2007, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
teckaik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Hi all bros,

there are a lot of PRC in this food court (Peng Wah)

Charges RM80-100 (include hotels/rooms)

stuffs: mixed old and young PRC only

Happy Visitings and comments
Old 25-06-2007, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teckaik View Post
Hi all bros,

Bro, any FR ??
Old 25-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Already posted the info before
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 26-06-2007, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by teckaik View Post
Hi all bros,

I was there with 3 ah pek friends yesterday afternoon and sat there to do some observations on those PRC's. Many were MILF and there were 3 SYT's roaming around. One MILF was very talkative who sat with the whole duration of 3 hours, yakking about PRC situations and how they had come over to earn some money. many are from the rural areas where earnings are low.

They are now resorting to a new modus operandi, that is to carry 1 or 2 packets of kwachee and approach any ah pek or ah hia with the intent to sell their kwachee. One of them even remarked: "if you dont wnat kwachee [melon seeds] do you want xigua [water melons] instead?"

One of my horny friends tried one SYT and he reported on his FR:

Name: Ah Qun
Age 25
Boobs: He said it was around A
FR: 5/10
BBBJ: nil 0/10
The rest I was not told....

He commented that it was not worth the sum of RM 100 as he had to walk nearly 0.5 Km to a dark room upstairs of an abandoned shoplot behind the Pasar road market!! Very dangerous to do a FJ like that.
Old 26-06-2007, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
SanMiguel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dun zap me if this question is too newbies.

Does she provide condom? or do we have to bring our condom?
Old 26-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Nice report Prof.

Agree that it is quite scary to walk that far to a unfamiliar place just to screw. Never know what will happen.
Old 27-06-2007, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
Max_DKKL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMiguel View Post
Does she provide condom? or do we have to bring our condom?
Place like that, I think not only would bring my own rubber's also full body suit maybe tetanus shot as well
Old 27-06-2007, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jefftan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last month i go there before....
that day was abit horny but don't want waste too many money for release..so end up going this food court for some luck...reach there once about 1 am...heart still very nervous cause me and my friend had try this before but no any PRC hiu us~so me and my friend decide to borrow toilet and scout for the area 1st...notice that there still got lots of customer...abit upset cause too much customer then our chance sure very low to get approach by those prc....then we drive for makan angin around that area and see wheater got speacial place to visit there or not...after hours like that and we go back that food court again cause of nothing out side that area and we decide to try again...still the same... go toilet 1st and see what kind of sitausion out there...found out inside not many customer left...then sit down with my friend and order some drinks...at that momment found out still got some PRC walking around and some of them are looks quite pretty even they are MILF...suddenly got 2 MILF prc stand beside of our table...one of them approach those apeks that drinking beer beside our table and one of them standing there...i didnt do any thing that time and just continue drinking my Soya Bean and look at the one that standing there...then after few mins..the standing one ask me wheater i wan some service or not..without thinking more i straight ask her how much she offer me...she tell me 100 include room...i straight answer yes and then ON! then she ask my friend wan or not cause she got a friend also... my friend is not on the mood so he decline...then i tell the girl i can take her friend also with 100...means RM200 for 2 shot each girl...she answer can then straight pay the drink and let my friend fetch us go to the hotel that they stay...thats the time i tried 3some and the experience was not bad...the only bad thing is just i only shoot 1 time cause i already pcc before i go out that day...lol...the 2nd serve me so hard...lick suck my bro also cannot wake so bo bian lo...overall the experience is not too bad cause the 2 prc gfe very good...their teamwork also good~lolx...see me farking the 1st one so hard and so long also haven't come the other prc will help her friend to "attack" me just wan to help me reach the climax~
overall is not too bad...is cheap cause mostly i do cheong in HC and i pay 200 also cant get such good service like them!
hope all the bros know what i am writing cause my writting skill in english is sucks...
happy cheonging to all the bros out therE~
Old 27-06-2007, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefftan View Post
...the only bad thing is just i only shoot 1 time cause i already pcc before i go out that day...lol...the 2nd serve me so hard...lick suck my bro also cannot wake so bo bian lo...~
nice 1! how old r u my fren ?

Old 27-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
last month i go there before.... but no any PRC hiu us......
hope all the bros know what i am writing cause my writting skill in english is sucks.
Funny FR 2me. Nice read.
when u wrote anything that have suck (bj) in it....
writing skill sucks or not......who k..
Old 27-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Bored_Sg_Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this place somewhere near Pudu Plaza?

I was in KL early this year to meet a client whose office was at Pudu Plaza. He brought me for lunch at a big makan place near his office and I saw alot of Prc MILFs walking around the tables. My client also told me that this place do takeaways for about RM80.

However most of the stock CMI. After lunch, my client then brought me to one HC also near his office (Cant remember the name but very near Times Square). Now that place really not bad cos the PRCs confirm much prettier.

My only FR for the moment :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=71901
Old 27-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
shaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
the standing one ask me wheater i wan some service or not..without thinking more i straight ask her how much she offer me...she tell me 100 include room...i straight answer yes and then ON!
my friend is not on the mood so he decline...then i tell the girl i can take her friend also with 100...means RM200 for 2 shot each girl...thats the time i tried 3some and the experience was not bad...
Wonder if this was the same tag team that SSH took? How come he got 2 shots for the tarma while our dear SSH only got one shot leh? Foreigner kena con again hor

Anyway, will up you for your FR when I've recharged.
Old 27-06-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggerific View Post
Wonder if this was the same tag team that SSH took? How come he got 2 shots for the tarma while our dear SSH only got one shot leh? Foreigner kena con again hor

Anyway, will up you for your FR when I've recharged.
After midnight sales mah....when they have earned enough for the day, why not "satt mai li gor mah-latt-lou" and normally Cantonese will say: 洗锅底 [sai wok dai]
Old 27-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
shaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
After midnight sales mah....when they have earned enough for the day, why not "satt mai li gor mah-latt-lou" and normally Cantonese will say: 洗锅底 [sai wok dai]
OIC. Didn't notice the time stated in bro jefftan's FR. Prof got sharp eyes indeed.
Old 27-06-2007, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggerific View Post
Wonder if this was the same tag team that SSH took? ....
You blur kok!! It's not SSH, lah!!

KNN.. That nite told you the experience..
KNS, you drank drank a lot, meh?

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1