The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
IDD007 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: A Japanese Story---- The end of the station

More please...
Old 13-03-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Vivian lai lookalike. https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...&__tn__=%2B%3D

Tq for sharing.
No problem. Is it? I didn’t really notice that... but this female lead is more meaty and heavy boned than Vivian Lai thanks for the link for Vivian Lai also
Old 13-03-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Rei Minami, now a secretary to a managing director....is Iroha’s best friend since high school. She has always felt inferior as compared to her best friend because Iroha was always the attention in high school, has lots of suitors. While Rei doesn’t have a good life; she has rarely any suitors and 2 failed relationships so far. That left her thinking why is it that she is not good looking, doesn’t have a good figure and doesn’t have a good love life.

She usually hangs out with Kageyama and Iroha sometimes during weekends, even before they got married. When she is with them, she felt envy and jealous at the same time.

This is even worse when Iroha got married to Kageyama She has always been attracted to Kageyama because of his good looks and body. She felt jealous and sad that her best friend married a guy that she loves. Sometimes, both of them invite her to their home to chat and have a meal. Iroha will also share with Rei her sexual life when Kageyama is not around; example on Kageyama fetishes and the sexual positions that they did. Their exciting sex life basically. Something too personal to share even with best friend.

Kageyama will always like to lick her armpits, breasts, nipples and body to stimulate before their sexual acts. He just likes to see Iroha’s body coated with his saliva before he insert his penis. He also likes to see her sweat which turns him on even more.Little does she knows that all those personal stuffs that she told Rei, Rei was already remembering every single details and plotting something against her best friend Iroha.

Stay tuned
Old 13-03-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 16
Cashew Nut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCashew Nut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Definitely will be staying tune .
Old 13-03-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Rei ever asked Iroha
Rei: don’t you find it disgusting when a guy licked your body all over? Esp your armpits?

Cos she herself has her own experience of sexual acts but not as happening and experienced as Iroha.

Iroha then replied: cos I love him. I wouldn’t mind.

Rei was disgusted by her best friend because she was overwhelmed with jealousy. She thought to herself. I will make sure it is a dirty old man or a few dirty old men DOM to lick your body all over next time! As mentioned previously that she is plotting something against her best friend.

Back to Iroha and Kageyama.... Iroha woke up to the sound of her iphone rang... she checked the time and was shocked to see it was already 7pm on a Saturday evening due to the tiring sweaty and marathon sex with her husband. Her husband was still sleeping.

It was Rei.
Rei: I had been texting you since morning and there was no reply till now! Just checking if you were alright
Iroha: yes! Had a marathon sweaty sex with Kageyama last night. We were both dead beat and slept till now.

Rei rolled her eyes with jealousy....

Iroha: would you like to come to my house tml? (Sunday) for lunch and maybe some tea? We can have a good chat.
Rei: sure. I would love to! Thank u! She rolled her eyes again...... as if I would like to come to your house.....
Old 14-03-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Sunday came and Rei is in Iroha house having lunch, chatting with Iroha and Kageyama.

Rei thought to herself: Kageyama is still hot and handsome as ever. I will make him mine

Actually she already has a plan to get close to Kageyama and make sure that he will fall in love with her. It was already in the evening when Rei left Iroha house. She took out her phone and made a phone call. After hanging up, she gave a sinister smile as her game plan has just begun.
Old 14-03-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Although Iroha and Kageyama has known Rei for many years. What they didn’t know is that Rei has connections with the boss of one of the Yakuza in Japan
Old 14-03-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
DrunkenCrab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support ...
Old 14-03-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Short intro of the boss of Yakuza. Mr Tanaka.

A horny mid 40s man with a beer belly but still very virile in sexual performance. He owns a prostitution ring and can be seen having sex with many of his girls to satisfy his sexual cravings. He has a right hand man Mr Satoshi whom he trust very much and treats him as his brother and best friend. Mr Satoshi is in his mid 30s, fat and much bigger size than Mr Tanaka, also with a big belly.

Soon....Rei is with Mr Tanaka. They are having a meet up. Both were in bed naked(after the act and Rei was lying on Mr Tanaka chest)

Mr Tanaka: I was having sex with one of my girls and pumping her when u called.
Rei: hahaha... as usual; I am not surprised when you said you were having sex. To satisfy your sexual cravings

(Rei did have sex with Mr Tanaka before) multiple times and Mr Tanaka is very protective of Rei and treat her as his god daughter. He will accede to whatever requests by Rei
Also to make whoever that offends Rei, he or she will also pay dearly for it.
Continuing the conversation.

Rei: I love this guy very much and the thing is; he has a wife who is also my best friend. I want her out of his life so that I can make him mine.

Mr Tanaka: consider it done. No problem. But Your plan must include sex. You know me.
Rei: sure. You will enjoy this

She went on to tell Mr Tanaka her plan. With Tanaka full support.

To be continued.....
Old 14-03-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mr Tanaka was feeling horny again after thinking of Potential sexual experiences with Iroha thanks to Rei. Still naked, he frenched Rei and they engaged in a long passionate kiss. Mr Tanaka cannot take it anymore and flipped Rei over to lying doggy position and mounted her. He remained in this position throughout while switching to standing doggy occasionally and back to lying doggy position while kneading Rei’s now sweaty breast. He finally cummed after 30 mins and ejaculated his semen all over Rei’s sweaty back. Her back was mixed with his semen earlier on from the previous round. After which, Mr Tanaka got up and admired Rei’s sweat and semen soaked back with satisfaction. He gave her back one long final lick and motioned for Rei to get up.

Few weeks later, Rei was in Iroha’s house again. It was a weekday afternoon and she was on leave to carry out her plan. Kageyama was at work in the company. Being alone with Rei in the house, little does Iroha know that Mr Tanaka’s right hand man; Mr Satoshi was hiding outside the house with some men, waiting to strike

Last edited by evoralliart; 14-03-2018 at 11:58 PM.
Old 14-03-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Will try to make this story as erotic as possible so that it will not be too boring

Iroha was chatting with Rei over tea. The topic soon came to bra and cup sizes, which made Rei even jealous as her breast was obviously smaller than Iroha. Iroha then went into the room to show Rei her latest bra that she bought in the shopping mall. Rei then went on to take out a small sachet of powder and pour them into Iroha’s cup of tea. She stirred the tea to dissolve all those powder.

Iroha came out of the room after a short while; she was holding a black lacy bra that she bought and showed to Rei. Bla bla bla and the chat went on. She took a few mouthful of the tea and few mins later she felt very sleepy and it’s like the surroundings is spinning around her. The last thing she knew was that she heard Rei asked: are you ok? And she blacked out.

When the coast was clear. Mr Satoshi then came into the house with his men and carried Iroha onto a van parked outside the house. Rei boarded the van thereafter.... on the way to meet Mr Tanaka; his dungeon ( headquarters)

Last edited by evoralliart; 14-03-2018 at 08:10 PM.
Old 14-03-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Soon, Iroha woke up and was shocked that she was lying on a dirty matress. Surroundings were all grey walls. She sat up.

You are up! She heard a man’s gruff voice. She shivered
It was Mr Tanaka, and beside him was... Rei!

Rei gave her a sinister smile and told her everything about her jealousy and how she love Kageyama alot. Iroha was scared and so disappointed with her Best Friend who kidnapped her together with the Yakuza boss.

Mr Tanaka wanted a shot with Rei so that he can slowly enjoyed raping Iroha later. Because he knew after the 1st shot he would need >30 mins to ejaculate and he could slowly have fun with Iroha. Mr Tanaka then have sex with Rei beside Iroha; Iroha was too grossed to watch and closed her eyes, but can’t escape the moan from Rei. After 20 mins, Mr Tanaka has begun to drip his sweat on Rei while pumping her missionary and kneading her breasts. He then felt that he was about to cum, he quickly flipped Rei over while Rei was still moaning and continued pumping her doggy style. Sweat continued to drip on Rei’s back and finally; Mr Tanaka cummed and sprayed his semen on Rei’s back. Rei then cleaned up, dressed and left the dungeon after gaving Iroha a smirk. It was already night time and Kageyama was on the way home from work, looking forward to nice dinner by his wife. Little did he know that he won’t get to see her again
Old 14-03-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/476466835557025877/

Am ending this story soon..... As all of you can predict that Iroha was about to be raped.

some pictures to spice up this story and hoping for more support. Hope you all like this story as well
Old 14-03-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

http://www.saladpuncher.com/category...ions/page/237/

http://www.fzhige.com/meitu/rhanmein...3/15937_4.html
Old 14-03-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -364 / Power: 0
Elliots Elliots Elliots Elliots

Thanks for the update TS