The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster
For those KTV Kakis

Howdy guys ,
I posted this on KL finest , and wanted to see if there was any KTV kakis here as well . It'll be great to share KTV's FR on this thread . Although I'm based in KL , I have not visited a lot of joints that you are regular at and would love to join sometimes .

( REPOST )

Many messaged me on Vietnam / China / Mongolian chicks . Guys , I'm no Papasan , and going out for a cheap fuck ain't my cup of tea ( no offense to those who like to ) . I'm also not looking for a budget night out & I like to go the extra mile , for a fantastic night .

If you're after for some WILD night at the KTV , where girls throw their clothes off while your friend sings Hotel California , and another friend screws a chick in the bathroom , I know where to go . I HOWEVER , am no regular there . Mercury KTV ( Section 19 ) , Bond Spa ( Beside Times Square )or even Vivo Club at Eastin Hotel PJ are good joints for a WILD night , just to have fun . I get uncomfortable going there though . I just don't have the feeling of accomplishment , with something so easy . I'm just letting this out with complete honesty .

What I do like :
I like a night out that's fun & at the same time , I get to party & let my hair down with some of the most beautiful ladies in town . Not some girl who's just available for everyone . Good drinks , great company , and a superb environment ( sometimes with my own DJ ) . If you're looking for a night like that , Holla me up . I'm DOWN .

To answer most of the questions that have been thrown , the places that I do frequent and have influence :

a)De-Royale KTV
b)Saboon KTV
c)& unfortunately the now closed down legendary DELUX KTV

Delux just closed down in 2018 because the government bought over the land of the club . This was my first joint way back in 2010 . I also sometimes go to Cherry Blossom & Bintang Palace .

I'm a regular and know the owners very well & have a little more privilege compared to the other patrons . On women , I've been in the industry long enough to know girls , friends of girls , agents , mamasan or direct contacts from bosses and their friends . The ratio of girls to guys in my room , has never been at equilibrium .

Please don't ask me where is the cheapest joint etc . A night out will set you back about at least RM3k , however it's not going to be a pussy night . If I so happen to be busy or am out of town , I can just pass you the contacts needed and my manager friends can sort you out .

I know what is it like going to somewhere foreign and don't know who to call or what to do . Google will ask you to go Beach Club . The taxi driver will bring you to a rundown spa that has a Zebra & Elephant & the guy below your hotel shows you the direction to a transvestites Hotel Room ( or a spa if you're lucky ) .

I say this with complete conviction that KL is undoubtedly the best party spot in the world if you know your directions .

-KK
Old 18-02-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: For those KTV Kakis

I’m heading out tonight to Saboon KTV . Room & drinks are on me . PM me if you’d like to join the party . 😊
Old 20-02-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

saboon ktv no ckt leh
but if u into shake head go gro shake with u in room
Old 20-02-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

I think you've misunderstood Saboon KTV . There's the 17th floor and now building up on the 17th Lounge ( which is being built beside the 17th lounge ) .

Many outcalls are available and Saboon , if you know the right management does have CKT .

I don't codone "shaking head " as what you might describe it .

KK
Old 06-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Hi guys ,
I'll be organizing another party tomorrow ( 7th March ) . About 10pm . Local Girls , and KTV in KL . Drop me a PM if you'd like to tag along .

Hope everyone is having a splendid week !!

-K
Old 12-03-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

PRICE GUIDE

Hi guys ,
After several postings , I've been bombarded with many messages asking for KTV recommendations , girls etc , places to hang out etc & prices .

I'm usually out almost daily , due to my nature of work . About 4 times a week hence I am a night owl . Prices from nightclub to nightclub varies in KL . For example , the most happening night club right now I would say would be ( in hierarchy ) :

1)De-Royale Night Club
2)Club 9
3)D'Arc

Obviously that's my opinion , however there are also , Cherry Blossom , Bintang Palace , East Club , Palace 8 , to the cheaper Subaru & even cheaper Hawaii Club & Wonderland . Unless you're familar and know the people in Saboon KTV , I wouldn't even jolt down it's name among the more familiar names here . Saboon has an 8th floor , building up a new room on the outer 17th Floor , and even has a penthouse if you know the management well . If you're not familiar with the management there , you'll think it's a rundown place because you have not been to the higher , classier , renovated floors .
Even the fruit platter is different at the higher floors .

Prices ? It Varies . Why do I say this ? It'll cost you about RM5000 to open a medium room ( eg: room 16 ) in De-Royale ( with drinks ) minimal spending . After 3am , it's another price altogether to extend the room AFTER 3am . IF you're close with the bosses or mommy , you can open a smaller minimal spending of let's say RM3000 , or even bring your bottles forward and just pay room charges that will make your night RM1000 ( till 3am ) . This is dependent on who you know there and how good your relationship there is . There is no one price fits all .

At other KTV's for example Saboon ( or Subaru & East Club ) , opening room 888 would cost you around RM6000 , for 6 hours , room 828 , RM3k-3.5k , and the 17th floor , anything from RM6.5k - RM10k . The pricing is by 6 hours . The final price is dependent on whether you're a regular customer there , whether you have a lot of liquor balance or you have a good relationship with the management . The room there can also be contra by taking girls who work at the venue , but I highly do not recommend that , unless you're just looking for a bonk .

Hence this is my definition of the price varies . 1st timers , you won't be "cut" or "cheated", you'll just be treated like any first timers , in any part of the world . It's SOP . ( You can ask me for help if needed though ) .

As for girls , the price does not vary that much . Local girls ( just to party ) will set you back around RM1.2k-1.5k . These are all freelancers or models . PARTY ONLY . Girls here are insurance agents , 100% just party girls , models to even single mothers .

Bringing local girls back will be about RM4000-RM6000. I've seen as high as RM10,000 - RM20,000 for the really high end premium ones ( Those with titles , such as Miss World , Miss Tourism etc ) . Agents usually take 20% off their total pay .

PRCs will set you back around RM800-1.2k just for PARTY . Bringing them back around RM4000-RM6000 . I've also seen as high as RM8000 . Well , seen and regretted that is . Haha . But that's a story for another day .

That being said , do remember to tip your waiter about RM50-RM100 after the night , and your mommy as well ( tipping your mommy depends on how generous you are towards her service ) .

If you're down in KL , and NOT looking for a cheap bonk & want a fun night out , just drop me a PM . If you're just looking for a bonk , I highly recommend bro SNN who's service is top notch and who's girl's are also very credible to their stated ratings .

Have a GREAT start to the week !!

-KKK
Old 06-04-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Good info, I will be there in about 10 days times for work for a few days, your info will be useful. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuttlecock View Post
PRICE GUIDE

Hi guys ,
After several postings , I've been bombarded with many messages asking for KTV recommendations , girls etc , places to hang out etc & prices .

I'm usually out almost daily , due to my nature of work . About 4 times a week hence I am a night owl . Prices from nightclub to nightclub varies in KL . For example , the most happening night club right now I would say would be ( in hierarchy ) :

1)De-Royale Night Club
2)Club 9
3)D'Arc

Obviously that's my opinion , however there are also , Cherry Blossom , Bintang Palace , East Club , Palace 8 , to the cheaper Subaru & even cheaper Hawaii Club & Wonderland . Unless you're familar and know the people in Saboon KTV , I wouldn't even jolt down it's name among the more familiar names here . Saboon has an 8th floor , building up a new room on the outer 17th Floor , and even has a penthouse if you know the management well . If you're not familiar with the management there , you'll think it's a rundown place because you have not been to the higher , classier , renovated floors .
Even the fruit platter is different at the higher floors .

Prices ? It Varies . Why do I say this ? It'll cost you about RM5000 to open a medium room ( eg: room 16 ) in De-Royale ( with drinks ) minimal spending . After 3am , it's another price altogether to extend the room AFTER 3am . IF you're close with the bosses or mommy , you can open a smaller minimal spending of let's say RM3000 , or even bring your bottles forward and just pay room charges that will make your night RM1000 ( till 3am ) . This is dependent on who you know there and how good your relationship there is . There is no one price fits all .

At other KTV's for example Saboon ( or Subaru & East Club ) , opening room 888 would cost you around RM6000 , for 6 hours , room 828 , RM3k-3.5k , and the 17th floor , anything from RM6.5k - RM10k . The pricing is by 6 hours . The final price is dependent on whether you're a regular customer there , whether you have a lot of liquor balance or you have a good relationship with the management . The room there can also be contra by taking girls who work at the venue , but I highly do not recommend that , unless you're just looking for a bonk .

Hence this is my definition of the price varies . 1st timers , you won't be "cut" or "cheated", you'll just be treated like any first timers , in any part of the world . It's SOP . ( You can ask me for help if needed though ) .

As for girls , the price does not vary that much . Local girls ( just to party ) will set you back around RM1.2k-1.5k . These are all freelancers or models . PARTY ONLY . Girls here are insurance agents , 100% just party girls , models to even single mothers .

Bringing local girls back will be about RM4000-RM6000. I've seen as high as RM10,000 - RM20,000 for the really high end premium ones ( Those with titles , such as Miss World , Miss Tourism etc ) . Agents usually take 20% off their total pay .

PRCs will set you back around RM800-1.2k just for PARTY . Bringing them back around RM4000-RM6000 . I've also seen as high as RM8000 . Well , seen and regretted that is . Haha . But that's a story for another day .

That being said , do remember to tip your waiter about RM50-RM100 after the night , and your mommy as well ( tipping your mommy depends on how generous you are towards her service ) .

If you're down in KL , and NOT looking for a cheap bonk & want a fun night out , just drop me a PM . If you're just looking for a bonk , I highly recommend bro SNN who's service is top notch and who's girl's are also very credible to their stated ratings .

Have a GREAT start to the week !!

-KKK

Min 4 points for exchange:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1