The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What is going thru your mind when you realise your marriage is no longer salvagab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusioned99 View Post
Like you, my mind went blank or rather I just did not want to think about anything. I live my life a day at a time, hoping that the day will be a good day.. a better day. One that I don’t need to take anti depressants.

Yes, the divorce is gg to be a nightmare. As it is, he is a complete asshole. Till today, he is still telling me he will give up our 2 children for the slut if he needs to choose. If not, we can move on as a family? By accepting the slut into the family? He must hv watched too many TV dramas!

I rather live and die alone than share my man with a Low class slut who opens her legs for money.
Disillusioned99,
On point. There is one such married man above fooling with other women telling you to "move on, chase your future, focus on yourself and your family". When he has wrecked his own family. Sleeping with sluts. He even started a thread calling for those with fb and mistresses (little 3) to fall in. How he manages to be so fake and pretentious is beyond me. The brashness of some men and your husband.
Old 27-02-2018, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 22
Flinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What is going thru your mind when you realise your marriage is no longer salvagab

Seems like you don't know what analogies are.

Also, you are not "Listening" or reading what I am talking about.

You seem to just repeat your solution over and over again, thinking it will solve all problems. =)

A problem is not solved when you repeat the solution multiple times.

If you read anything I wrote, you would have realized I have done everything you are talking about and the problem still exists.

tsk. tsk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Er....what slap? Sorry, I lost. My point was simple. Avoid the heavy talk of who is right and wrong. Keep to happy talk. Walk away / ignore when conversations turn unhappy - all anger management consultants teach that. What difference does it make? You and her are already ignoring each other. Anyway, I overstayed my welcome. I merely chanced upon your story bec I went through a similiar r/s of trying to get the other party to change. You either hear what I am saying or you don't. I am not selling you a religion as some allege. Lol. Have a good weekend
Old 27-02-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinger2 View Post

You seem to just repeat your solution over and over again, thinking it will solve all problems. =)

If you read anything I wrote, you would have realized I have done everything you are talking about and the problem still exists.

tsk. tsk.
It is pretty obvious why your wife is sick of communicating with you. 3 exchanges in and even I want out. Lol. Recap. You wrote you did everything. I opined you did not do it correctly - the proof being you still blamed her for "being happy one day and changing completely" the next, which to me shouldnt matter. Then, you interpreted her cold shoulder as Slapping you, and called me a Saint.

Nobody slapped nobody. Stop being so calculative. You are a man for goodness sake. Geez. Try acting like one. 大方一点. BUT no, this is not what you want to hear, right? What you want to hear is: You are totally innocent and she caused the marriage failure. Got it. Man, I can totally feel your wife. Haha. Anyway, have a great day bro.

Last edited by MoeLanYong; 27-02-2018 at 03:53 PM.
Old 27-02-2018, 11:39 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

tsk. tsk.
I can relate to that bro

tried to cook dinners so she would come back to eat, failed, she still stayed at work, I ate alone. Got tired of having the same pot of congee and soup for days just to finish it before it turns bad

tried to ask her to let me know when she was coming back late, many arguments later, I gave up trying to ask her to communicate

realise that she doesn't know what is happening in my life and doesn't care for that matter, and despite me trying to know about hers, she doesn't share.

Share about my life problems, didn't find the partner I married to listen. In fact most of the time, she's not listening, thinking about her own things or looking at her phone while I share my woes

For years, all day long not even a sms. Its like wake up, she's gone to work, she comes back at 8pm, she takes care of the kid(NOW. Before that she would only come home at 10-11pm) and then she goes to bed. We haven't had a proper conversation in years

Staying together really for the kid. I wanted out and stated my request. But for the child I am really biting the bullet.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 27-02-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mr. Tom Fakery is here again! Lol. With his, I feel you bro. I know your pain sis. I experienced the same. This is what my wife did to me. Therefore I got me a gf outside. It is my wife's fault - she ignored me - so I am entitled to find a fb. I am so good a father. Staying on in an unhappy marriage for my kid only. It is never my fault. All my wife's fault. Women are strange creatures.

Hahaha. Seriously, Flinger2, someone is desperately trying to win you over. Go talk to him. Your conversation with me was long over. You two need each other more.
Old 27-02-2018, 11:09 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

a man who is a eunuch, cannot please a woman

a person who eats feces, open his mouths and only smelly words come forth

a spectator who has never swam in water, cannot teach you proper swimming techniques

a poor man/soul can never teach you how to be rich
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 27-02-2018 at 11:52 PM.
Old 28-02-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Flinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

heh. It is obvious from what you wrote here that you don't give a damn to anyone except your own reasoning.

Your summary is completely different from what I wrote. Go read first before commenting as if you know whatever has happened to me.

Tsk. Tsk.

Quote:
It is pretty obvious why your wife is sick of communicating with you. 3 exchanges in and even I want out. Lol. Recap. You wrote you did everything. I opined you did not do it correctly - the proof being you still blamed her for "being happy one day and changing completely" the next, which to me shouldnt matter. Then, you interpreted her cold shoulder as Slapping you, and called me a Saint.

Nobody slapped nobody. Stop being so calculative. You are a man for goodness sake. Geez. Try acting like one. 大方一点. BUT no, this is not what you want to hear, right? What you want to hear is: You are totally innocent and she caused the marriage failure. Got it. Man, I can totally feel your wife. Haha. Anyway, have a great day bro.
Old 28-02-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Hey! What happened to the angry version?? The s.o.b. lah. The F word lah. The threat lah. You wrote so long. Then replace with this? Awww. Thats a lot of effort wasted, you know? On me. Hahaha. Can put it back??
Old 28-02-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
heh. It is obvious from what you wrote here that you don't give a damn to anyone except your own reasoning.

Your summary is completely different from what I wrote. Go read first before commenting as if you know whatever has happened to me.

Tsk. Tsk.
You got me bro. I am unreasonable. Hence I have a wonderful marriage. Go talk to that yoda. Reason much he has. Go go, really. Ignore me. Lol.
Old 28-02-2018, 12:37 AM
Warriors of the Deep

a man does not consult a monk on how to consummate his marriage

a virgin cannot advice you on what position is best to please your partner

a man whose self esteem is fragile has to insult others to feel superior
Old 28-02-2018, 12:53 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Practicing ignoring and the situation e.g marriage gets better, Yoda says, work it does not

but lets see, I have ignored. Lets see if the person changes and starts to change taking their own advice, making things more happy with happy thoughts. Physician heal yourself.

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 28-02-2018 at 10:03 PM.
Old 28-02-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Sigh..

You know who you are right?

The guy who keeps on harping he has a wonderful marriage at every post, but in reality its the opposite.

You are in denial and thus you have to keep on repeating that you have a wonderful marriage.

It's ok. I understand you have a wonderful marriage.

Sure.

Take Care.

Quote:
You got me bro. I am unreasonable. Hence I have a wonderful marriage. Go talk to that yoda. Reason much he has. Go go, really. Ignore me. Lol.
Old 07-03-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
yup ... she ignored me long enuff to give up too .... then turn ard say i ignore her now .... i aldy left when she treated me the way she did .... 1yr aldy never had a proper conv not even a meal aldy .... becos i ve left .... only physically ard becos of kid .... living day to day jus trying to be happi and stay positive .... treat her as invisible ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I can relate to that bro

tried to cook dinners so she would come back to eat, failed, she still stayed at work, I ate alone. Got tired of having the same pot of congee and soup for days just to finish it before it turns bad

tried to ask her to let me know when she was coming back late, many arguments later, I gave up trying to ask her to communicate

realise that she doesn't know what is happening in my life and doesn't care for that matter, and despite me trying to know about hers, she doesn't share.

Share about my life problems, didn't find the partner I married to listen. In fact most of the time, she's not listening, thinking about her own things or looking at her phone while I share my woes

For years, all day long not even a sms. Its like wake up, she's gone to work, she comes back at 8pm, she takes care of the kid(NOW. Before that she would only come home at 10-11pm) and then she goes to bed. We haven't had a proper conversation in years

Staying together really for the kid. I wanted out and stated my request. But for the child I am really biting the bullet.
Old 08-03-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
yup ... she ignored me long enuff to give up too .... then turn ard say i ignore her now .... i aldy left when she treated me the way she did .... 1yr aldy never had a proper conv not even a meal aldy .... becos i ve left .... only physically ard becos of kid .... living day to day jus trying to be happi and stay positive .... treat her as invisible ....
Why not just part properly? Your child can see what's happening anyway.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I can relate to that bro

did u earn enuf to feed your family?
did u spend yr little salary on 4D, prostitutes, hong kee?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1