The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Juuni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Should I go find FL often?

well, I kinda new to this as well.
for me is take it easy, and learn from one session to another session.

Then you can accumulate those lesson learnts!
Old 16-02-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=Balaallen123;16861092]Problem with me is that I'm very inexperienced and I have no idea how to properly fuck a women.
think u should join RC (PAP quality hor), (not the hippo oppo standard hor) i/o looking for prostitutes.
do something useful for your father/mother, yourself & the country who has give u so many More Good Years!
Old 16-02-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Huat88888huat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
Problem with me is that I'm very inexperienced and I have no idea how to properly fuck a women. So far I tried 4 and only 1 gave me a super good fuck cause she's the only one who did me bbbj. Should I continue to fuck more at cat 50 and slowly gaining more experience or just go spend $100 plus at FL dome. Honestly it's a hit and miss. Prostitute also cannot give you good time. Tried Locanto, tinder, scout, OkCupid even Craiglist but no luck cause all the girls a bit picky and I'm not handsome haha. I even sent a photo of my body but no reply. Hard to find fb cause well.... That. So any Bros got recommendation what to do? Please give me a serious answer. I'm very very sexually aroused and would be nice to find someone or even a FL who would fuck till my brain burst. So far haven't experienced that cause I suck at fucking hahaha. but serious question, anyone know if I should practice more sex at FL? Or just find a fb? And if find fb any place can find or intro?

u should stay a virgin like me haha. just diy .
Old 17-02-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
Problem with me is that I'm very inexperienced and I have no idea how to properly fuck a women.
buy a doll toy lor! can try gain experience over time, no need to pay everytime
Old 27-02-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mikka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just be careful not to get addicted to it and splurge your money on whores whereby you can spend it wisely. A hundred dollar might seem a small sum for most but if you use this money to purchase necessary commodities at the grocery store, you will probably ripe more benefits than paying to sleep with a whore. I suppose once in a while is fine but again, to each his own.
Old 13-03-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
IDD007 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikka View Post
Just be careful not to get addicted to it and splurge your money on whores whereby you can spend it wisely. A hundred dollar might seem a small sum for most but if you use this money to purchase necessary commodities at the grocery store, you will probably ripe more benefits than paying to sleep with a whore. I suppose once in a while is fine but again, to each his own.
Agreed bro.
Old 15-03-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
peekaboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gain some experience and stay healthy.
Old 11-04-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of

Find a virgin lady to develop bed skills. Who knows she might be the one for you!
Old 14-04-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

look geylang forum look for ang pai WL
sure fast track learning
Jav helps...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1