The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2006, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
weiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in KLANG part 2

Wah must make a trip to Klang then. Got master to jamin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by master1521
not to worry, klang is under my control.....
any problems i'll come and jamin you guys
Old 21-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
CockTalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiger
Wah must make a trip to Klang then. Got master to jamin.
So anyone cheonging klang
Old 22-06-2006, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
master1521 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker
What I understand on weekends you will be 500++KM away.
Like that how arr??
wanna come along.... brothers birthday what... how to do?

Do or do not ! there is no TRY !

Old 23-06-2006, 01:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by master1521
wanna come along.... brothers birthday what... how to do?
lol.. like that have to ask you to wish out birthday boy on my behalf, as I have not find the tree that grows monies.
Old 23-06-2006, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
Burns888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker
lol.. like that have to ask you to wish out birthday boy on my behalf, as I have not find the tree that grows monies.
Bro, I think we look in wrong place lah. I think in TD and Master's house sure got tree that grow money one !!!!!
Old 24-06-2006, 02:22 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns888
Bro, I think we look in wrong place lah. I think in TD and Master's house sure got tree that grow money one !!!!!
Tell u a secret!! CBM and Master actually train antz and bees carry gold into they house... not tree grow money lah!!
Old 25-06-2006, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockTalker
bro .. this is klang thread la ... Jalan Ipoh is about 1 hour away.

Anyway as far as I know Klang is a 'safe spot' .
No where is ever safe... the MIB rotate and raid one... Klang has kena b4 and will kena in the future ...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 25-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
No where is ever safe... the MIB rotate and raid one... Klang has kena b4 and will kena in the future ...
Has anyone ever hear people say if wanna be safe go stay in house next to police station but sometime even this is not safe....hahaha.
Old 25-06-2006, 10:50 PM
Samster

SilviaS13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

never read this thread much but just wana share fr.

right now i m working in klang,colleague called around for a few numbers, went to pelangi court where the okt there showed us some tomyum and viet and cewek goods, but not delicious looking as i in mood for fair skin so ask for prc. was introduced to a okt in prescott hotel. went there and told price was 130 ringgit. chose one out of 4 , a bit chubby kind,fleshy cheeks, cup c boobs, fair. quite a bad experience, cannot kiss, she dun wana work at all save for some catbath.no bj,say her mouth inside pain. feeling sian liao, cant get it up,ask her to give me handjob while i finger her clit, wana go to dig her hole that time she say cannot scared i will "spoil" her hole.i sian again, my finger not bigger than my didi she say like this kind of farmer myth. anyway i got it up, finished her off in missionary,very fake moaning, keep saying "hao yang hao yang" very itchy.

she from hunan, duno name,duno age.if not for the fact i earning spore money, i would feel its a super expensive and lousy fuck.

was told by previous okt that china girls in klang mostly no gfe,dont service well,dont work,just look good. even then, i dont think they look that fantastic as compared to those standing at darlene hotel in gl.was told that goldcourse has many but think its time to spend money at the pj cristal crown spa or cititel liao.
Old 26-06-2006, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all
Talking Re: PRC in KLANG part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaS13
right now i m working in klang
wah bro u go round whole world ah? when u meeting me for kopi?
Old 26-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUESMAN
Has anyone ever hear people say if wanna be safe go stay in house next to police station but sometime even this is not safe....hahaha.
U R rite boss... kekeke ... last time got bank next to police station also kena robbed...

Old 26-06-2006, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaS13
never read this thread much but just wana share fr.

pelangi court where the okt there showed us some tomyum and viet and cewek goods, but not delicious looking as i in mood for fair skin so ask for prc. was introduced to a okt in prescott hotel. went there and told price was 130 ringgit.

i would feel its a super expensive and lousy fuck.

was told by previous okt that china girls in klang mostly no gfe,dont service well,dont work,just look good. even then, i dont think they look that fantastic as compared to those standing at darlene hotel in gl.was told that goldcourse has many but think its time to spend money at the pj cristal crown spa or cititel liao.
Bro... the service at P.Court quite good one.. as for PRC... in Klang, what can u expect for 130 a bonk?

HC in KL cos 50% more, some ppl like cheap fark so what to do ?

Old 01-07-2006, 07:29 AM
Samster

SilviaS13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy
[/B]wah bro u go round whole world ah? when u meeting me for kopi?

whenever we in the same country haha. you also travelling a bit ma ^^
but i do get to travel a bit in SEA. really looking forward to end of year where i will go macau and hk hopefully...heard many beautiful and steamy stories so wana sexperience it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro... the service at P.Court quite good one.. as for PRC... in Klang, what can u expect for 130 a bonk?

HC in KL cos 50% more, some ppl like cheap fark so what to do ? ?
Bro Klkool, I was sorry initially that i didnt take up the offer at p court as the okt did say abt how good the service will be. but my colleague went for one indonesian and when he told me his story i was quite sorry for him. he said she received a phone call while she was giving him catbath and she stopped to chitchat on the fone for a couple of mins instead of saying working now and put down immediately or turning it to silent mode. irritated by that, he never bonk her but just ask her to bj til he cum. 130 wasted for him.

while there, i saw this chinese fair skin viet who had a very good figure with long slender toned fair neverending legs in jean shorts but being a typical singaporean i opted to see more and went to prescott for a lousy prc. the viet would have costed 150 but now think back should be worth it haha.

everybody like cheap and good things.....
i had a bit of luck to get good and cheap thing(taiwan in ipoh cheapest of all if dont count those never pay) so i thought i might get lucky that night but too bad for me good for her purse. hc in kl may cost 50 percent more, but imho totally worth it as 130 oni get u a shot while at the hc in kl u may get 2 if lucky and chemistry is good and also get to eat all you want, spa whole day,sauna and watch world cup. totally worth it to pcc 1 extra time instead of giving it to poor service prc and then go spend the money at kl hc.
Old 26-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
klang_kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wowwww...... i just wake up from a 1/2 year sleep.... been too long away from here....

sorry to all the bros as MIA for this half a year..... now IM BACK~
Old 26-07-2006, 07:04 PM
Samster

BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by klang_kia
wowwww...... i just wake up from a 1/2 year sleep.... been too long away from here....

sorry to all the bros as MIA for this half a year..... now IM BACK~
Welcome back.

May I request you make immediate change to your signature in particular to your choice of identifying the group.

Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1