The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2005, 12:22 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Wah know you so long why never intro to me Furthermore got discount if mention your name
Bro,

Everytime i saw them (a group of 8 persons) i will gave 2 of them taxi fares, that's why they like me and became close with me but i have never screw them before. Next time any outing i ask them to join us then u can ask for they contacts too.

2 of them missed call me a fewtimes yesterday... maybe they business bad wanna ask me intro customers... coz i dont anwsered lah, sked ppls think i'm okt.
Old 24-11-2005, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro,

Everytime i saw them (a group of 8 persons) i will gave 2 of them taxi fares, that's why they like me and became close with me but i have never screw them before. Next time any outing i ask them to join us then u can ask for they contacts too.

2 of them missed call me a fewtimes yesterday... maybe they business bad wanna ask me intro customers... coz i dont anwsered lah, sked ppls think i'm okt.
Wah like that can get them to contact me also. Not only can I give them taxi rides but can also provide them with a free place to stay (for the nite only). I can also throw in free drinks plus latest DVD movies.

However group of 8 too much for me bcos the most I can handle is 2. For 8 person must invite our residence bro Sotong to help out. kekekeke.........

Just a thought. Maybe you can consider arranging a outing for them at my place with a simple BBQ and invite our good bros to come. Costs can be divided equally among the guys and if there are any extra cirrculum activities, then I am willing to rent out my other bedroom. Times are bad mah, so must think of ways to earn extra pocket money. hahahahaha....................)
Old 24-11-2005, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968

Just a thought. Maybe you can consider arranging a outing for them at my place with a simple BBQ and invite our good bros to come.
Bro shiok1968,

Good suggestion. We can have BBQ sotong, too...kekeke.

Bro Dekuip,

If you organise such event, remember to invite me, okay?...
Old 24-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Bro shiok1968,

Good suggestion. We can have BBQ sotong, too...kekeke.

Bro Dekuip,

Of course must BBQ the sotong first, if not wait our residence sotong start his action, where got enough for the rest of us.
Old 24-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Wah, those filipinos ger from the gathering one ah.... where can make it leh... need 1 million volt jumpstart on my didi ler....
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 24-11-2005, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Bro shiok,

Ehh...you very free, ah? Finished your project or not?
If you can post here, means you finish and can join us 2molo, rite?...
Still need to take leave?

bro KLKool must be quite tired after battling some PRC in S'pore. But he sure can still cheong one. Another 24 hours, mah. Maybe he will go cheong tonite already....kekeke.

Cheers.
Old 24-11-2005, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Wah, those filipinos ger from the gathering one ah.... where can make it leh... need 1 million volt jumpstart on my didi ler....
You sure got so bad or not I sort of trust DK standard in girls
Old 24-11-2005, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro shiok,

Ehh...you very free, ah? Finished your project or not?
If you can post here, means you finish and can join us 2molo, rite?...
Still need to take leave?

bro KLKool must be quite tired after battling some PRC in S'pore. But he sure can still cheong one. Another 24 hours, mah. Maybe he will go cheong tonite already....kekeke.

Cheers.
Aiyah dun talk about the project. Now kenna roadblock. Technical issues which I cant solve. Must wait for the experts to come. That's why got time to post here.Looks like must burn midnite oil later in order to finish.

Leave now on hold until further notice. No mood to cheong at all. Hope to be able to finish by tmr. If not then will let Bro KLKOOL know tmr morn.
Old 24-11-2005, 04:26 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro,

The one always hanged wiv me i must say she is indeed old but last time she showed me a ger of 18 that i say can make it loh. The other members oso got younger gers only trouble is they ask ang moh price even against us. That's why if become fren fren then they will lower the price a bit.

I know since u always want high quality gers like Puk Kai Jason's standard (the sang sin type) but i must say i really treat this group phillipina's as frens, hope u understand being far from ur own country and home sometime it is good that someone from local treat u as fren. I try to get business for them as u know without any comm, hope one day they can return home soon to reunite wiv they family and in they mind some 1 wiv good heart (that's me ) have help them thru the difficult time, this kind of thing i wont mind to do and repeat.
Old 24-11-2005, 06:10 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Bro Dekuip,

If it is nice food outing u oso wanna join arr? hm... think about the fresh Kuala Lipis river fish oso got hungry now. kekeke...
Old 24-11-2005, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Mightaswell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If it is nice food outing u oso wanna join arr? hm... think about the fresh Kuala Lipis river fish oso got hungry now. kekeke...
Any event also I want to join. 7 bloody years in the UK, I'm desperate for anything Asian
Old 24-11-2005, 07:54 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightaswell
Any event also I want to join. 7 bloody years in the UK, I'm desperate for anything Asian
Like that i can imagine for u loh...coz i have lived for more than 20 years the other side of north sea.
Old 25-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Eskimo ?

Quote:
Like that i can imagine for u loh...coz i have lived for more than 20 years the other side of north sea.
Bro DeKuip,

Are you an Eskimo ? I have never met an Eskimo before ? What does an Eskimo look like ? Are the Eskimo girls pretty or very fat ?

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 25-11-2005, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro,

The one always hanged wiv me i must say she is indeed old but last time she showed me a ger of 18 that i say can make it loh. The other members oso got younger gers only trouble is they ask ang moh price even against us. That's why if become fren fren then they will lower the price a bit.

I know since u always want high quality gers like Puk Kai Jason's standard (the sang sin type) but i must say i really treat this group phillipina's as frens, hope u understand being far from ur own country and home sometime it is good that someone from local treat u as fren. I try to get business for them as u know without any comm, hope one day they can return home soon to reunite wiv they family and in they mind some 1 wiv good heart (that's me ) have help them thru the difficult time, this kind of thing i wont mind to do and repeat.
Bro, I of all people understand one, just joking lorrr. No need to lecture one... Sorry ah, I understand not everyone born beautiful with solid body, but still got ah ma sang one right. Ok..
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 25-11-2005, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Eskimo ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Bro DeKuip,

Are you an Eskimo ? I have never met an Eskimo before ? What does an Eskimo look like ? Are the Eskimo girls pretty or very fat ?
Bro why say like that...you want him to tell you Eskimo also have Ah Mah Sang one then you only satisfied is it? Better keep quiet....hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1