The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
looi12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

hi...any freelance,student,nice girl recommend? in ipoh
Old 18-05-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

looi12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi...any freelance...student...girl to recommend in ipoh
Old 26-05-2018, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mugen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Blueb*rry, Persi*ran Gr**nH*ll.

Name : May, Number 21
Face : 7/10 (from wechat I gave her 10/10, photo touch up too many)
Cup size : B
Body : Petite, around 160cm
Skin : smooth and tan
GFE : 10/10
Damage : Rm 178

I order for full package, turn out to be b2b massage only. In the massage room, ask me who is me in wechat, show me her phone, what the fuck! so many red circles of unread message in her wechat list. She must be having a lot of customer! I use my wechat to send a message to her, then only she knew which one is me. Undress herself then help me to undress mine. Then proceed to bath in another dedicated bathroom. Clean me thoroughly, and dry me up. When the time we go out, she offered me Listerine. I saw Momo. Wow! She is 100% authentic like her in her wechat photo! Damn young and so cute, very fair too. Momo chat with May in Thai language, I don't understand what they are talking about, keep smiling only. Later on May told me Momo's customer, his darling (home minister) call, he had to go out to pick up the call. Ha ha ha!

Back into the massage room. May play Korean pop music on her smartphone, I guess she like Korean culture. I saw her wechat photo traveling to Korean. Then ask me to lye on the bed face down. Knee on my back to massage me back, feel so good. Then apply many baby powder to my back. Using her boob to massage me. The sensation is great, she knows how to use her nipples to stimulate you leg, butt and back, damn shiok man! Perform some light kissing on my neck and my face too. She was very playful, pretend to fuck me from behind, ha ha ha! Keep calling my little johnny pikachu =.=" do my little johhny look so tiny to you?

After 15 minutes ask me to turn around, time to massage the other side. This is the first time I try b2b, I had to confess that she made me feel so good. My little johnny terus naik bendera when she use her nipples to tease him. After another 10 minutes I can feel water dripping out from her pussy, she used her abalone to rub my little johnny. I unload my bullet when she rubbed on me fast and furiously, she really got skill! Now only I realized that there is no blowjob and fuckjob in b2b...

After I exploded, May clean me carefully with tissue paper then bring me to bath again. On the way hold my hand like couple, grab my ass and attack my little johnny too. I think she likes me ^^

Overall I am satisfied with her service even though there is no pussy to be fuck!
Old 26-05-2018, 02:44 AM
Samster

R*bin Sp*

Name : Jerry, Number V161
Face : 8/10 (photo same as in wechat)
Cup size : A
Body : Petite, around 153cm
Skin : smooth and fair
BBBJ : 10/10
Damage : Rm 188

After meeting with May, head to Bercham for supper. My little johnny told me that he want to fuck a real pussy. Pump petrol first then wechat Robin spa to quote for T405. No reply... direct drove to Robin Spa. Reach there 12.05am. Greet by captain, Kenny. He told me selection is very less as most of the girl had been take away for overnight @.@ business so good after Najib step down from power. Kenny showed me some photo in his smartphone. I was looking for V200 or T405. So sad that both of them were not available... sob sob. Kenny recommends V161 to me, assure that she is not arrogant, she can speak Chinese and very playful. I obliged by Kenny recommendation to choose V161, Jerry.

Kenny ask me to sit down while he prepare Jerry for me. 3 minutes later Jerry came, she is a polite girl in red gown she holds my arm and lead me to the room upstair. The room is nothing to shout about. The bed is surround by mirror, even on top of the ceiling. We undress ourselves then take me to bath. Oh man, bath for the 3rd time at night... She clean my chest, my back and my little johnny thoroughly then ask me to wait outside while she clean herself.

I lye on my back waiting for Jerry to come out. She come to the bed start to lick my nipple. Oh my god! 2nd time in my cheong life I met with a motor-tongue. Lick from my nipple, stomach to my dick. Then headed south to my ball. She is a very hardworking girl. Non-stop servicing me using her tongue for almost 20 minutes. The blowjob suction is fantastic too. If this is not my 2nd round, I think I explode long ago. Then when the time I saw her hand reach for the condom. I told her that her service was great, time for me to service her too. She smile and lye down on the back. I start by kissing, licking and sucking her nipples. Can hear she moan softly. I try to kiss her neck, but she laugh, told me that it is very itchy. Then I proceed back to her nipples but my hand go down rubbing her clitoris. Can felt juice flowing out of her abalone. I move down to lick her pussy, no smell at all, fresh abalone! Then I change to suck her clitoris, apply more and more pressure to the suction. She cannot tahan already, tear off the condom, fixing the rubber on me ask me to fuck her.

I pump her slowly using missionary style. Can feel she squeeze me when I pump her slowly. Can feel she effort in squeezing me, want me to cum faster. I pump for about 10 minutes, still don't having the feeling to ejaculate. I ask her to be on top. She smile to me, replied that she was tired. Pity her also, I start to thrust her fast and deep. She start to moan louder and louder until I released my bullet. I hug her real tight after I cum, feel like fucking your own girl friend ^^

She took me to shower together again. On the way back to the lobby, she keep holding my hand, told me that I look decent, should be a teacher. I replied to her I have no patient with student. (How can a teacher go out to cheong? Ha ha!)

Overall, I highly recommend V161 to you guy if you want to try what so call motor-tongue. Boob is small but she make it even with her best service.
Old 26-05-2018, 02:58 AM
Samster

M*ggie P*sat Mass*ge, Ipoh Graden East.

Name : 369
Face : 7/10
Skin : smooth and fair
Damage : Before 10pm,. Rm100, Massage 1.5h + Batin, After 10pm, Rm85, Massage 1h + Batin

I think this is a clean place. This girl is small in size but got strong hand. Massage until your muscle feel pain for few days but without any bruise.

Highly recommended for those who are looking for a fine and relaxing massage service. Being there for 3 times, 2 times by 369. 1 time by dino girl T_T. My advice is stick to 369, my best massage so far is her.
Old 26-05-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
fearess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugen View Post
Blueb*rry, Persi*ran Gr**nH*ll.

Name : May, Number 21
Face : 7/10 (from wechat I gave her 10/10, photo touch up too many)
Skin : smooth and tan
Damage : Rm 178

I order for full package, turn out to be b2b massage only. In the massage room, ask me who is me in wechat, show me her phone, what the fuck! so many red circles of unread message in her wechat list. She must be having a lot of customer! I use my wechat to send a message to her, then only she knew which one is me. Undress herself then help me to undress mine. Then proceed to bath in another dedicated bathroom. Clean me thoroughly, and dry me up. When the time we go out, she offered me Listerine. I saw Momo. Wow! She is 100% authentic like her in her wechat photo! Damn young and so cute, very fair too. Momo chat with May in Thai language, I don't understand what they are talking about, keep smiling only. Later on May told me Momo's customer, his darling (home minister) call, he had to go out to pick up the call. Ha ha ha!

Back into the massage room. May play Korean pop music on her smartphone, I guess she like Korean culture. I saw her wechat photo traveling to Korean. Then ask me to lye on the bed face down. Knee on my back to massage me back, feel so good. Then apply many baby powder to my back. Using her boob to massage me. The sensation is great, she knows how to use her nipples to stimulate you leg, butt and back, damn shiok man! Perform some light kissing on my neck and my face too. She was very playful, pretend to fuck me from behind, ha ha ha! Keep calling my little johnny pikachu =.=" do my little johhny look so tiny to you?

After 15 minutes ask me to turn around, time to massage the other side. This is the first time I try b2b, I had to confess that she made me feel so good. My little johnny terus naik bendera when she use her nipples to tease him. After another 10 minutes I can feel water dripping out from her pussy, she used her abalone to rub my little johnny. I unload my bullet when she rubbed on me fast and furiously, she really got skill! Now only I realized that there is no blowjob and fuckjob in b2b...

After I exploded, May clean me carefully with tissue paper then bring me to bath again. On the way hold my hand like couple, grab my ass and attack my little johnny too. I think she likes me ^^

Overall I am satisfied with her service even though there is no pussy to be fuck!
just addon rm50 then u get fj n bj as well =)
Old 26-05-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearess View Post
just addon rm50 then u get fj n bj as well =)
I asked for full package already bro. She quote me for rm178
Old 28-05-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Elvin7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
By right, full package in Blueberry is either 198rm or 212rm and can fj already. Hmm.
Old 06-06-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
LazyNerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
May No. 21
Old 24-07-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Vietlover69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHM12 View Post
I bought from Sg Wang condom house yesterday .
Tried with my GF , just wondering how to use the round head end ?
I inserted the long length side into her pussy , she initially very steady , just moans softly .
But after few minutes , she start changed . Voice and body reaction .......start scream and whole body shaking , twisting .......and finally squirt .
First time pees so much ......haha......
All wet . Trust me . Sure no regret .
Ipoh Parade condom house at which floor ?
Got this vibrator ? How much ?
Will go Ipoh tmr .
Old 30-07-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Picacooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IPOH HOT SPOTS.

- BLUEBERRY (THAI, VIETNAM), FJ, B2B, MASSAGE, HJ. RM158 + TIP RM50 ABOVE. LOCATION: 4 IN GREENTOWN, 4 IPOH GARDEN, 1 IN KINTA RIVERFRONT HOTEL, 1 IN BOTANIC, 3 IN STATION 18, 1 JALAN PASIR PUTEH, I IN SOHO IPOH)

- HOLISTIC (THAI, VIETNAM & INDON), FJ, B2B,. RM188

- ROBIN SPA(THAI, VIETNAM & INDON & MYANMAR), FJ, B2B,. RM178

- TAI PAN (THAI & CHINA), MASSAGE WTIH CIM {ASK FOR T1}, HJ. RM58 + TIPS RM50-100. LOCATION: JALAN MUSTAPA AL-BAKRI.

- PUSAT RELEX HONG MING (VIETNAM & CHINA), MASSAGE WTIH HJ. RM68 + TIPS RM50-100. LOCATION: LALUAN PINJI SENI 4

- TAI PAN (THAI & CHINA), MASSAGE WTIH CIM, HJ. RM58 + TIPS RM50-100. LOCATION: JALAN MUSTAPA AL-BAKRI

- SYUEN HOTEL (INTERNATIONAL), FJ RM200 ABOVE

- LUCKY HOTEL (FREELANCE CHINA & VIETNAM ), FJ. RM150. WECHAT SEARCH

- PUSAT RELEX THAI SAMOI (VIETNAM & THAI), MASSAGE WTIH HJ. RM68 + TIPS RM50-100. LOCATION: JALAN MEDAN IPOH 1A

- HIGHWAY (VIETNAM & THAI & INDOE), FJ, B2B, HJ. RM178.-100. LOCATION: JALAN MEDAN IPOH 1F

- PUSAT RELEX ABANAS (THAI), MASSAGE WTIH HJ. RM58 + TIPS RM50 LOCATION: JALAN MEDAN IPOH 1A

- DE THAI (THAI), MASSAGE WTIH HJ. RM68 + TIPS RM50 ABOVE. LOCATION: LALUAN IPOH PERMAI 9

- IPOH THAI FOOT RELFEX (CHINA & THAI), MASSAGE WTIH HJ, FJ (MAYBE). RM68 + TIPS RM80

- TAIWAN (VIETNAM, THAI), FJ, RM88

- PUSAT RELEX HEALTH CITY (VIETNAM & CHINA), MASSAGE WTIH HJ, FJ (POSSIBLE). RM68 + TIPS RM50-100.

- PUSAT RELEX HEALTH CITY (VIETNAM & CHINA), MASSAGE WTIH HJ, FJ (POSSIBLE). RM68 + TIPS RM50-100.

- PUSAT RELEXSUPREME (CHINA), MASSAGE WTIH HJ, FJ (POSSIBLE). RM78 + TIPS RM50 ABOVE. LOCATION: JALAN SEENIVASAGAM

- PUSAT RELEX TIN VALLEY (CHINA 7 MYANMAR), MASSAGE WTIH HJ, FJ (POSSIBLE). RM68 + TIPS RM50 ABOVE. LOCATION: JALAN SEENIVASAGAM

- PUSAT RELEX SHANGRILA (CHINA , MASSAGE WTIH HJ, FJ (POSSIBLE). RM78 + TIPS RM50 ABOVE. LOCATION: JALAN SEENIVASAGAM

- PUSAT RELEX OUTLETS IN STATION 18 (VIETNAM AND THAI) , MASSAGE WTIH HJ, FJ . RM158 + TIPS RM50 ABOVE.
Old 30-07-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Picacooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vietlover69 View Post
Ipoh Parade condom house at which floor ?
Got this vibrator ? How much ?
Will go Ipoh tmr .
sssssssssssssss
Old 07-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kelvin_ww is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any outcall massage + service to hotel in Ipoh? Anyone have any contact? If have what’s the market rate to pay for one bonk or overnight? Urgently need advise from bros. Just reached Ipoh and checked in but not familiar around here!
Old 12-08-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
jon760320 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to st 18 bxxxxxxxx. No 51 bb. Her service is good n have a killer body n boobs. Service included fj n b2b. Very fast she will cum. If any bro can fuck longer try her. Make sure don let her stop. Then forward to Hxxxxxxx spa At gunung rapat look for my favourite girl, Exx. Chose for private room n let her massage me first cause too tired. After 30 min Beh Tahan, my Brother up again. She msg my bro while I fingering her. Omg so wet. Lick her pussy until she can’t tahan. Slowly take off her shirt. So so big. Can eat for few months. Slowly kiss her tits n her boobs. While other hands fingering her. I also can’t hold faster raw inside her. The feeling so good. U can c how she feel while u fuck her cause the bed is facing a mirror. Fuck for almost 10 mins then shot out. Maybe u will ask why I raw fuck to her. Cause I know she is clean and this is not first time I fuck her raw. Hope u guy will slowly enjoy her. But at first don tell her u want raw. Just use some tactic
Old 13-08-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AHH2222MK6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon760320 View Post
Went to st 18 bxxxxxxxx. No 51 bb. Her service is good n have a killer body n boobs. Service included fj n b2b. Very fast she will cum. If any bro can fuck longer try her. Make sure don let her stop. Then forward to Hxxxxxxx spa At gunung rapat look for my favourite girl, Exx. Chose for private room n let her massage me first cause too tired. After 30 min Beh Tahan, my Brother up again. She msg my bro while I fingering her. Omg so wet. Lick her pussy until she can’t tahan. Slowly take off her shirt. So so big. Can eat for few months. Slowly kiss her tits n her boobs. While other hands fingering her. I also can’t hold faster raw inside her. The feeling so good. U can c how she feel while u fuck her cause the bed is facing a mirror. Fuck for almost 10 mins then shot out. Maybe u will ask why I raw fuck to her. Cause I know she is clean and this is not first time I fuck her raw. Hope u guy will slowly enjoy her. But at first don tell her u want raw. Just use some tactic
1) Blueberry ST18, Pengkalan:
ML # T51
She ain't that bodilicious as per your description. She is normal, short bob hai, slim, short and thin body. She is too old in Blueberry and considered as an OLD BIRD. Few years ago have had experience with BB (still innocent in back days) but now not that innocent anymore but service wise. Appearance simply not outstanding.

2) Hollistic Spa, Symphony Suite behind shoplots.
ML # T95
The youngest and not the brightest SYT WL. Having a good natural pair or mounds. She is so aroused by intense cunnilingus but to shove her raw must have enough nerve to do so. But it seems you are not the first or last one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1