The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2005, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 22
sxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88
In kl again ....feeling bored n horny ...rushed to citidel HC in the afternoon ...tried Ling Ling ....dressed in a long white silk dress, skinny ger but chatty...sporty, will do ass licking n 69 .....service is pretty good but t drawback is her boobs is small at 32A......
Ling Ling
Boobs - 32A
looks - 7.5/10
bbbj - 7/10
fj - 7/10
RTF - not really - still prefer vivian
I'm at cititel now. Need to clarified some pricing with frequent choengster here. I called yesterday nite from room asking about the price. the told me massage is RM88 and Package is RM198.

Wonder why is there a diferent when i called from room? cause did see some bro paying RM238 in cititel.

Thanks
Old 14-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
blasterbabyboy is Cool - loads of Potential

the rates are right. 238 is for the package including 45 minutes massage whereas 188 is for the package

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxzx4u
I'm at cititel now. Need to clarified some pricing with frequent choengster here. I called yesterday nite from room asking about the price. the told me massage is RM88 and Package is RM198.

Wonder why is there a diferent when i called from room? cause did see some bro paying RM238 in cititel.

Thanks
Old 14-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Archiearch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was surpose to "Enjoy" the spa at cititel since i was staying there, but ended up in Topaz Spa at Summit with friends......there also not bad, will post FR, maybe in a new thread as i don't see any thread for topaz
Old 18-06-2005, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks
Yo bro....jus got bk frm biz trip....t charges r :
1) package --bonk oni (no massage - but can use facilities) - RM 198
2) massage n bonk - RM 238
* the rooms is good ...with mirrors on all 4 walls....maybe 2 rooms are with ROUND beds.....btw...i dun like t rooms in citidel hotel....i usually stay in PJ Hilton n take a cab to citidel......hope tat helps.....cheers
Old 20-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

sxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yo bro....jus got bk frm biz trip....t charges r :
1) package --bonk oni (no massage - but can use facilities) - RM 198
2) massage n bonk - RM 238
* the rooms is good ...with mirrors on all 4 walls....maybe 2 rooms are with ROUND beds.....btw...i dun like t rooms in citidel hotel....i usually stay in PJ Hilton n take a cab to citidel......hope tat helps.....cheers
thanks. In fact i only see ur message after i'm back.

bonk a gal don't know shirlie, shilyn or lynn anyway service SOP. i pay 198 but ask her up to my room...
Old 21-06-2005, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
BigDrill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More info

Package = RM198 (Rooms at the Spa Below Level 3)
Full Package = RM 238 (Rooms at the Spa Below Level 3)
Full Package + Hotel Room = RM 238 + RM 10 (They will give you a key card to go to one of the rooms in the hotel the girl will come up later wearing a white coat like a doctors coat to cover her sexy atire as she navigates through the hotel to your hotel room.)

Please note if you are early say during the the evening i would op for the the hotel room its only RM 10 as its clean and nice but you dont get the mirrors. This is ideal for cutomers who are worried about raids as its in the hotel room and if the raid do occur the spa only gets it. So go bonk your nasi lemaks in the room instead of the spas.

If you ask for PRC from cititel like LALA she will be in the room and not on the spa floor.
Old 21-06-2005, 10:54 AM
Samster

MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks. In fact i only see ur message after i'm back.

bonk a gal don't know shirlie, shilyn or lynn anyway service SOP. i pay 198 but ask her up to my room...
bro ...di u have a gd bonk.......
Old 21-06-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
tazzer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDrill
If you ask for PRC from cititel like LALA she will be in the room and not on the spa floor.
Does anyone knows whether LAla is still around?? dying to try her but seems like is impossible to get her
Old 22-06-2005, 09:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
bro ...di u have a gd bonk.......
Hmmm ok only. cause i didn't see the girl b4 hand. i called from room.... perhaps next time i should follow what bro bigdrill said, RM238+10 see the girl first then go up to room

Anyway i'll be going up again on 4 Jul. do pm me if u r around. hehee

Cheer
Old 22-06-2005, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 20
guppiesguppies is one of the Best!guppiesguppies is one of the Best!guppiesguppies is one of the Best!

wow... this is good a resource... me was at cititel earlier this year... sadly there wasn't an awesome thread like this with all the solid info provided by fellow bros... i'll be going up to kl sometime soon yup and i will be at cititel... hope to be able to post some fr's after my trip... thank you bros... will try to up points of bros who contributed but sadly it's going to be a slow process...
Old 22-06-2005, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
BigDrill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sxzx4u,

Actually im talking about the additional rm 10 if you just walk in the spa and you arent checked in the room. If you are check in the room you can come down to the spa at level 3 and then select the girl tell them to send her to your room ### then you go up there and wait. You dont have to pay for the extra rm 10.

tazzer ,

LALa does not come in that often anymore. She still does work in cititel but she told me she has some big client who probably finances her so i think she does outside as well. Problem is getting hold of her hand phone. plus i think she changes too expensive i think she know she is good.
Old 22-06-2005, 02:16 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Quote:
Hmmm ok only. cause i didn't see the girl b4 hand. i called from room.... perhaps next time i should follow what bro bigdrill said, RM238+10 see the girl first then go up to room

Anyway i'll be going up again on 4 Jul. do pm me if u r around. hehee

Cheer
Yo Bro ......4th July hur....i may be going up ...how long yr stays in KL? ..maybe can cheong together leh...
BTW ...there is no need to pay t aditional RM 10 for viewing at all....in citidel , it is standard procedure to view first ...i will pm u if yr schedule n mine sama sama okie.....

Hi bro guppiesguppies...did u up my rep....if yes...pai seh ..i still hav a few more bros to up ....rest assured ...i will keep u in my list n will leave my nick when i upped u......it is better for u to leave yr nick oni when u upped someone....heheheheh...jus joking......happy bonking
Old 24-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
smurfy is Cool - loads of Potential

what time do they close? maybe pay them a late night visit
Old 24-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfy
what time do they close? maybe pay them a late night visit
Yo bro...i tink t last order is 12.00am leh....u can always check with Cap Eason.....happy bonking n pse post FRs ....okie
Old 24-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Last time I stay at Cititel, used to call this OKT no#03-22961188 for outcall gals. Dunno if this number still valid.

gigantic_tk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1