The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2005, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ZEN111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

On business trip to KL . . .
Finally arrived at the field after reading so many posts by all the brudders:

Here is the simplified FR:
Name: Jessy/JC
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
Height: 160cm max.
Bob: 34A (Metioned by her, not really how to judge..). Abit turned off by the size and the tit's colour..Not recommended for big bob lover
BBBJ: 7/10
Ass licking: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10 alot of sound effect, guess she is qualified as 'sound expert'
Overall: 7/10
Damage: RM238 including massage...
RTF: No, never ... so many chio gals outthere!! But got her numberfor future contact..but hv to go through HC for booking.

Pro: accommodating, smooth skin, dyed hair (for ah lian lover), keep saying that you are very good and boosting your ego (i guess she says the same to all..haha)

Con: smelly teeth (I dont like smoking smell), sick today (that's why no french kissing)..

Hope this is useful to you!! Enjoy!!
Old 07-06-2005, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ricardo6839 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Midvalley Spa for my montly release and this time the captain Eason recomended a new gal to me. Her name is Vivian very young only 22 years old. Proceeded to room to wait for her. In 5 mins there she was. Dressed in miniskirt and a bikini type bra. Very good looking and tan. Stripped and went for a wash first. Her nipples very nice pink color on 34c. Her catbath and foreplay was full of sound effects. BBBJ me on bed and with me standing. Capped me and entered her with full of sound effects. Finish off with 3 styles. Very friendly overall a satisfying bonk.

Name: Vivian
Boobs: 34C
Looks: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8.5/10
RTF: Sure
Old 07-06-2005, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
notEnuff121 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mid Valley was one of my favourite place... but a bit expensive compared to an overnite one...

had one at federal hotel and she was fair and fleshy.. good size brest...

she is actually on holiday, but she can really give a good bj... cannot tahan... as she suck out the juice and let it drip from her mouth.....

as it drips she still went for more bj... losing control..
Old 07-06-2005, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
notEnuff121 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

but they sometimes seems to fake on their end... can see some are just playing along...
Old 08-06-2005, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo6839
Was at Midvalley Spa for my montly release and this time the captain Eason recomended a new gal to me. Her name is Vivian very young only 22 years old. Proceeded to room to wait for her. In 5 mins there she was. Dressed in miniskirt and a bikini type bra. Very good looking and tan. Stripped and went for a wash first. Her nipples very nice pink color on 34c. Her catbath and foreplay was full of sound effects. BBBJ me on bed and with me standing. Capped me and entered her with full of sound effects. Finish off with 3 styles. Very friendly overall a satisfying bonk.

Name: Vivian
Boobs: 34C
Looks: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8.5/10
RTF: Sure

Yo Bro....In Citidel...will try her..tkns for t FRs....
Old 08-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Samster

MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Today went to citidel...as mentioned , i tried Vivain....man she is goooooood at bbbj...she enjoys bbbj so much tat she bbbj me in different position (standing, kneeling) for at least 5 min........ t best so far....she is a bit short ..pink nipples (a turn on for me)...young 22 as bro ricardo6839 stated...
Vivian
Boobs - 34B
looks - 8/10
bbbj - 9.5/10
fj - 8/10

saw another chio bu , ling ling (fair skin)....if tonite horny again will surely go
Old 08-06-2005, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesboo
Helo All Bro,

Tried Eve this afternoon, honestly she is not my cup of tea.

JamesBoo
Yo Bro JamesBoo.....I was @ Citidel @ 1.20pm...wat time were u there? R u in KL ....game for 2nd round tmrw.....pm me leh....
Old 09-06-2005, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wirelessdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow you guys are rich man. One session is RM198!!!

What kinda of jobs you guys have? Mind to intro me a job?
Old 09-06-2005, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesboo
Hi Bro MM88,

In general, I find KL chicks are quite hot, especially when they move along with the music, smoking and drinking their way.

Once I discover the utimate fun in KL, I'll alert all BROs. But i think it will be tough, I'm only spending 1 week per 2months here, not enough time to invest in any chicks in the PUBs.

That's my 2cents of thought. Any Bros has already discover ultimate fun, please enlighten me.

Cheers!
JamesBoo

Yo Bro JamesBoo...me too is searching for ultimate fun...but still searching...me too go back to Sillypore tmrw......
rite on KL gers r pretty hot ...but as u said no time to invest on them ...so go HC lor....
Hav u heard of pearl international Hotel....they do hav Russian ger @ RM280 for two shots tried it b4..not too bad..
me too go JKT.... okay to chiong together in jkt or kl or bkk or......happy bonking
Old 09-06-2005, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Archiearch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The hotel that got raided looks like hotel Nova from the pics......hhmmmm, well going down to cititel again, see what happens
Old 12-06-2005, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archiearch
The hotel that got raided looks like hotel Nova from the pics......hhmmmm, well going down to cititel again, see what happens
Bro....i heard from the ger in citidel tat they are 60 gers there....if u go there post FRs leh..to share with the bros here...okie..
Old 13-06-2005, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
XXX-AMD is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbailey
sianz half, the coach from SIN only stops @ Pudu.
it's not that I like to complaint but really can't tahan the place. spoilt my mood to cheong liao.
Plus still quite a distance to get to cititel from Pudu, and all the cab drivers there macham Supermodels, won't start their cabs for less than RM$20.
sigh...no offense to the msian bros here.

any bros here got any recommendations on coach service from Spore that doesn't stop at Pudu? anywhere but there! thanks a milion.

Can't wait for my workshop to end and all the other participants to leave,if not v paiseh to bump into them.

Btw, the HC @ cititel is not linked to any "dark side forces"? even if i juz ask for a decent massage only and nothing else also wont kena force or shown the black face right?

Hi Bro, I have tried Transnational. Some of the route stop at the Tourism Centre new the Beach club area. Quite easy to catch a cab to Cititel. Or your can take Nice as well (Stop at old train station KTM-5-7mins drive to Cititel). Hoped it helps....
Old 13-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Ausieguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro MMM88,

You said preal int. hotel has russian? Mind telling me which floor is that. It cannot be the spa....right?

Thanks
Old 13-06-2005, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausieguy
Bro MMM88,

You said preal int. hotel has russian? Mind telling me which floor is that. It cannot be the spa....right?

Thanks
Bro Ausieguy
Yeap...the owner of the SPA , Mr Koh , oso hav russian ger too.... but recently ...police in KL raided mani FTs (Prc, russian.etc....)...u can check with the captain if there is ani russian ...price may have gone up.....happy bonking
Old 13-06-2005, 05:54 PM
Samster

In kl again ....feeling bored n horny ...rushed to citidel HC in the afternoon ...tried Ling Ling ....dressed in a long white silk dress, skinny ger but chatty...sporty, will do ass licking n 69 .....service is pretty good but t drawback is her boobs is small at 32A......
Ling Ling
Boobs - 32A
looks - 7.5/10
bbbj - 7/10
fj - 7/10
RTF - not really - still prefer vivian
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1