The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
amanda

Old 22-01-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
slip_the_nip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslip_the_nip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

Think I can be considered a regular of bro SNN since I have booked from him a few times. Some have said that the prices are steep. But well, given the quality, the girls I booked would be going for $700 - $900 per hour if they were holding a SG passport.

My FRs for the girls I had the pleasure to spend time with, in chronological order. I am not a boobs man and bad at judging cup sizes, so I will not be indicating that. Ratings will be used very sparingly.

Grace

She was the first, and so far the best, girl I had booked from SNN. My kind of looks (9/10 in my opinion), petite, healthy skin tone and body, and projecting a cheerful and bashful personality. Did not watch time (she spent close to 3 hours with me), and it felt like love-making instead of sex.

My biggest regret is that I did not make an overnight booking, and she has since retired. Bro SNN, if she decides to make a comeback, please let me know!

Lynn

She has a nice and slim figure, and her sunshine and bubbly personality makes her very easy to chat with. Took things slow since she was going to spend the entire night in my room and we warmed up with a drink at the hotel bar first.

It was an ok session, maybe we did not have the best chemistry in bed. But I still enjoyed her company.

Amanda

One of the highest rated (in terms of looks) in bro SNN's stable. Do not get me wrong, Amanda is pretty. Perhaps I expected too much, or it is simply a case of one's man meat being another's poison. But she is still a solid 8/10, and definitely will make you turn around to look again if you bump into her on the streets.

Another girl with a nice and slim figure, and the sex was pretty intense and satisfying. We were both sweating and catching our breaths after the deed.

Abigail

Another of the higher premium girls in bro SNN's stable. Her prettiness is the ah-lian type, and she fulfilled my fantasy of bonking a girl with this look. We spent quite a bit of time talking about all the famous street eats in KL.

Her figure wowed me. Slim and fair with a wonderful pair of jugs that were just the right size and made me unable to resist fondling throughout, regardless of who was on top of the other. Another intense and satisfying session, and she is definitely on my return list.

Thanks bro SNN for the prompt replies during the arrangements. You are definitely making me travel to KL more often than I should.
Old 26-01-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing my short FR

Name: Tiffany
Face: 9/10 Pretty
Boobs : 8/10 Big
Ass : 8/10
Body : 9/10 slim
Skin : 9/10 fair
DFK : 8/10
GFE : 8/10
Package: RM2700/2

She’s one of SNN’s Gem which is hard to meet as her time usually only free at noon time only. This young lady is Gorgeous, Smart and Classy. She got the look, nice young body and with good attitude. In term of skils, the is room for improvement. Overall I rated 9/10

Tested new young lady
Name: Maya
Face: 8/10
Boobs : 8/10 Big for her small frame
Body : 7/10 petite
Skin : 8/10
DFK : 9/10
Package: RM1800/2

She’s young and smart young lady who can converse very well in English. Knows quite a lot of stuff for her age. During the sessions, she really try her best to please and satisfy you plus she Is skillful. This girl while similar to ex Ms Lana, the lady who allow anal under SNN but unfortunately she stop a year ago. Overall I rated 8:10 for this young Ms Maya.

Name: Angeline
Face: 8:10
Boobs : 8/10 Big
Body : 9/10 slim petite
Package: RM2800/2

One of the current Gem for me. Speak average English but I’ll say her kung fu are one of the best. She can deep throaty me for quite long and keep sucking plus kissing me. Gfe max and she ride me non stop until she orgasm. She told me to exercise more so I can last longer with her next round. Tempted to see her again.

Bro SNN, as promised my FR. Paiseh for the delay.
Old 18-02-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
myfrenzystory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been awhile since I posted on my recent bookings.
1) Name: Kimmy - Nothing will go wrong with her
Face: 9/10 - Pretty
Boobs : 9/10 34C
GFE : 8/10 Talkative and you'll feel like meeting an old friend

Met her for 2nd time. Awesome as always. Juices were dripping while you're screwing her.

2) Name: Sita - Mature, and willing to please
Face: 7.5/10 (some pimples but covered by makeup)
Boobs : 9/10 34C Solid pairs
Skin : 7/10

She is that type of lady that willing to please you to max. Very sensitive, and she was shaking when she reached climax.

3) Lynn - Intelligent conversationalist
Face: 7.5/10 - very young girl
Boobs : 9/10 32B
Skin : 10/10 Sily smooth
GFE : 10/10
Package: RM2000/2

Another willing to please girl under SNN stable. Smart and intelligent. Can talk about anything under the sun. She knew almost all of it.

4) Pansy - She can squirt :O
Face: 7/10 - Very young lady
Boobs : 9/10 34C - good pairs!
Body : 8/10 abit too thin
DFK : 8/10 - non stop
GFE : 7/10 -
Package: RM2300/2

What amaze me is, she squirts alot at her climax. But she don't allow kissing and fingering. Other than that is ok.

5) Stella - Willing to please with her close to perfect body frame
Face: 7.5/10 - very young girl
Boobs : 9/10 34C - Awesome pairs!
Body : 8/10 right portion of fats at right place
Skin : 7/10
DFK : 10/10 - non stop
GFE : 10/10 - Another good conversationalist
Package: RM2000/2

She truly enjoy sex. I really enjoy times spent with her, listening to her stories. Another willing to please, and she'll serve you to max if you treat her good.

I think it's normal to have unexpected incidents when make bookings with SNN. But he always quick to response and tackle the situation. That why he always earned my full trusts on him.
Old 19-02-2018, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nicktiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was just wondering if you would any adventurous mature woman to recommend, will much appreciate it of you could pm it to me!!
Old 23-02-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Llcc13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy New Year & Gong Xi Fa Cai

I'm back with my no 10, 11 and 12th Booking from SNN

New Girl
Name : Amber
face: 8/10 I rated higher as i don't agreed with the rating in SNN profile
Race : Local Chinese
Boobs : 10/10 34C
Ass : 10/10
Body : 9/10 Model type of body
CBJ : 8/10 Nice blow job skills with condom
FJ : 9/10 Very friendly girl and good skills and as usual high GFE. One thing to highlight here is that most of SNN girl are good in GFE and they enjoy the sex part. But for Amber, she only don't do kissing and bare blowjob.
Moan : Natural
WIR : Yes
Damage : RM2100/2 hours 2s
Overall: i rated 9/10

Name : Sita
face: 9/10
Race : Malay girl with mix blood
Body : 9/10 curvy type
BBBJ : 9/10 excellence
FJ : 9/10 She will take good care of you, started with kissing, blow and she will ride you non stop plus this girl are damn hot. I found out that she just recently move back to Malaysia.
GFE : 10/10
Damage : RM2000/2hours 2times
Overall: i rated 9/10

Name : Suzie
face: 8/10
Race : Local Malay
Body : 9/10 Model type of body
BBBJ : 8/10 Very good sensual blow
FJ : 9/10 Another top malay girl from SNN. Good GFE + very good initiative from her. Worth the money. Once she undress, my little bro hard until the end of the sessions.
GFE : 9/10
Damage : RM1800/2 hours 2s
Overall: rated 9/10

Thank you SNN for the arrangement and suggestion. Bro, thank you for your honesty suggestion.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
timetra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wats the rates? I am seeing min 2200-2400RM??? wow.... quite pricy is it worth it.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SNN girls are not pricey at all , and the rate of success hitting it off with his recommendations is VERY HIGH .

It's been my 8th or 9th girl from SNN ( and I have also heard very good feedback from my friends ) , and so far , his recommendations has been SPOT ON .

Top 3 SNN girls :

a)Rebecca ( retired now )
The Best !!

b)Ashley aka Jane
The girl without a photo

c)Adley
Old 26-03-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
adli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thank you SNN for the new girls at JB accept NL

FL Name: Ms. Jayna
Race: Local Chinese
Face: 8.5/10
Body: 7/10 , 46kg
Height: 170cm
Boobs: 34B
Ass: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10 real horny girl
Moan: naturally nice
Fingering: Yes
FJ: 8/10 (try every position and doggy at last).
Pussy: 8/10 fresh
Daty: 8/10
DFK: Yes
GFE: 8/10 friendly
Damage: RM2200/2 hours
WIR: Yes

Actually I'm done after first shot because of so tired.
But she try to use available time to have sweet chat with me.
Then there is a second round. Too bad I cannot cum

Will rtf this girl after finish all snn girls in JB.
Old 28-03-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 8
graphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygraphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

While I do not have time right now to go into detail about any particular girl, SNN deserves a strong commendation.
SNN does a great job of arrangements. Replies are prompt, accurate and helpful. If in any doubt, do seek his recommendation. Even when the request was of a greater difficulty, SNN delivered perfectly. The initial deposit required might throw some new visitors off, but I suppose it is there to defray some costs and sift out the serious. My experiences with SNN so far has been top-notch and well worth it.
Old 09-04-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 57
xiaubauu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaubauu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaubauu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well, I have just join SNN's list. I hope to use his service next month when I visit KL. Good stuff!
Old 09-04-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SirCumsalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

Been sceptical about bro SNN as a service provider in this field but all was put to rest as I recently took the dive and subscribe to this service. I was super tired and wanted someone with a burst or energy, naughty and cheeky. Bro SNN recommended:

Sue (Overall: 8/10)
She is a ball of fun...bubbly....cheeky and naughty. We chatted a while as it was just fun before we went into the ring for the main event. This girl has the right curves all around and her expression when doing the deed is priceless! She knows how to make you feel good and is accommodating to requests. Moans are a turn on as well as they do sound real! I will for sure set up some time with her again. She's a keeper but be careful as you may want to hog her for yourself once you have a taste of her...and she does taste good!

Thanks to bro SNN for arranging this last minute meet up while I was in KL itself.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
gomez536 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for new girl Nana from Penang:

Body: Tall, slender, slightly tanned, tattoo on thigh, 8/10
Face: Sophisticated looks, 7/10
BJ: Tireless and willing to please, fantastic skills, 9/10
FJ: Natural moans, small and tight pussy, 9/10
GFE: Bit reserved and shy, 6.5/10

Tall and elegant in frame with slightly more mature or sophisticated looks (don't expect a cutesy college-looking girl), Nana's physical attributes belie a modest and reserved personality who's probably relatively new to this scene.

Supposedly, she's a late bloomer who only lost her virginity in recent years (she says she first had sex at 23). She also just recently got a tattoo running up her thigh to her hip. She gives the vibe that she's always been a cautious or reserved type that's slowly starting to open up and experience new things.

It's the same in the bedroom, cos she's not the chattiest and may seem quite detached. But once you switch her on, you'd be surprised to see how much she enjoys a good fuck. She just says she doesn't like it rough. Treat her well and she'll show you a real good time.

Eager and very willing to accommodate, I don't normally go for so long but went for a solid 45-mins straight. Started with a superb BJ, switched between different FJ positions (she's slim and long, so easy to try more adventurous positions like scissoring, proneboning or anything involving raised legs). Capped off with a final 10-min BJ to finish in her mouth.

To be honest, I don't think she enjoyed the ending (I suspect it's not something she does often), but she was open and willing to try - maybe she just didn't expect such a huge load. That aside, superbly satisfying time with her. Thanks as always SNN, salute to you for your top scouting!
Old 21-04-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Tom88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny25 View Post
Just tried this girl in KL.super cute but pricey

https://imgur.com/a/xciWltW
Very Q . Price ?
Old 21-04-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jerrygan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny25 View Post
Contacted this guy.....pm me

But pricey...900 wei
where u get her photo from?
actual person?
where can like that? at least post more
Old 23-04-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 8
tristan88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytristan88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Managed to meet grace for 2nd time as she's back to the scene. Bubbly and fresh as usual with more womanly curves all around and fuller boobs. Catch her while she's still around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1