The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
icon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Share?

Name : Lynn/Lin (thats what she claimed to call herself) 1 Filipino friend and her sister (contact detail is only for lynn)
Damage : RM300/each she did not ask but gave it as a tip

What happened: Was at Murphy's Bar during lunch time to grab something to bite, she approached and asked for my phone number, we texted for a day, asked her any place to goyang she was into it and asked if she and her friends could join. Met up later that night for a session only me, her and her friends, room sucks, stuff sucks, but at least I could start my foreplay early had to go at 3am brought them back to my hotel room, she said her sister wanna come over too I don't mind. And long story short it was a great night. Have pictures to support the above story as well without me in it of course and after the main event 😋
They woke up around 2pm gave me a hug that's when I gave them the tip. Did not rejected them I guess only fair for me to tip them.

For any bros whose interested do pm me, glad to be of service.[/QUOTE]
Old 19-02-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
icon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Labuan

Any updates of your recent labrum visit?

Ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by qolop View Post
Part 2:

So i guessed ordering a drink is a must. Next went to a nearby KTV called Tonight. This could be relatively new as its not shown on google maps street view, unlike kings. similarly, the girls crowd near the main door. This joint is also empty other than 1 table of 2 men and their ladies. I sat down at a table, ordered a drink @11rm this time round. Next comes the mummy. showed me some selection over her Whatsapp photos, then thought visual selection was better and called the ladies to come line up. Took my time to pick my ideal girl, looks relatively young with good figure for 350rm. The damage is between 350-400rm for overnight to your hotel (usually 2 shots) with 400rm being the "18 year old". Then you have a "trial period" to sit and chit chat and interact with the girl and of cos u have to pay for the ladies drink @ 22rm each. if you are not pleased with the feel of the girl, you are allowed to change. Didnt want to incur too much damage from LD, i quickly took her out after 1 LD.

Everything in the room was awesome and memorable. Chit chat a while, danced a bit, slowly stripped, the GFE was super and everything was history. She allowed more than 2 shots in one condom, what a deal ! There was no complaints at all during the action. I didnt want her to stayover, paid her some taxi fare and let her leave.

Both KTVs are filled with Pinoy ladies.

Massage: too many joints, didnt know which had extra and which dont offer. Was kinda lazy to venture too far, went to the nearest one which is located under the hotel, looks very Clean and Legit with manicure services as well. Ladies walked in with their husband for manicure too ! I thought i should kill the idea and be content with clean massage. Pinoy lady came,looks GND, clean with big knockers confined in her white T shirt. She looked grumpy, which i later found out that she just woke up from her sleep. There is choice of mattress on floor or massage bed, both are cubicles with curtains and without door. Took the massage bed. There is no shorts for you to change, so i lie down on my birthday suit. The massage was ok, there was a GQ at the end. I am sure she over quoted me, 100 for HJ or 100 for topless massage. I had to bargain both for 150rm (i am sure it is still overpriced, what to do, dont want to waste time to go elsewhere. I would guess just below 100rm for both would seem right price). her boobs are huge at full D tightly strapped in a undersized bra and she claimed the bras sold in labuan are too small for her tits. It was good HJ, with huge natural beautiful tits. Total damage is 68 + 150rm.

My stay in Labuan was not long, thats about the short humble experience and information i can share for newbies going over in coming months, until next kind soul share his experience here. The experience is something i cant find in SG, and not sure if neighboring malaysia have the same. To all brothers going there, have a great time there! Bang safe.
Old 22-02-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sena93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon View Post
Share?

Name : Lynn/Lin (thats what she claimed to call herself) 1 Filipino friend and her sister (contact detail is only for lynn)

What happened: Was at Murphy's Bar during lunch time to grab something to bite, she approached and asked for my phone number, we texted for a day, asked her any place to goyang she was into it and asked if she and her friends could join. Met up later that night for a session only me, her and her friends, room sucks, stuff sucks, but at least I could start my foreplay early had to go at 3am brought them back to my hotel room, she said her sister wanna come over too I don't mind. And long story short it was a great night. Have pictures to support the above story as well without me in it of course and after the main event 😋
They woke up around 2pm gave me a hug that's when I gave them the tip. Did not rejected them I guess only fair for me to tip them.

For any bros whose interested do pm me, glad to be of service.
[/QUOTE]

PM me bro 014-8644248
Old 22-02-2018, 02:30 AM
Samster (M)

Sena93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Share?

[/QUOTE]

Pm me bro 014-8644248
Old 17-03-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

charles0214 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share me details/contact? im going labuan next week
Old 26-03-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 16
xiaosprayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Labuan got kang tao or not? I'll be here for more than a week..
need to relax...

Sorry, but I am not adding back... don't know how, plus lazy, plus don't see a point at all...
Old 08-05-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

Hienzj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bro share Where to find service girl at Labuan
Old 09-05-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ProtonCar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Vote time . After vote only cheong .
Old 29-08-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this thread is more like dead, as KLIA has no direct flight to angeles city.
Labuan has become one of the best choice to cheong for Malaysian from KL area.

heard the nightlife there is very happening, beer is cheaper than AC.
Girl price below RM 300 for overnight.

Mostly pinoy. question is, any big bro can recommend where and how to pick up ladys from the pub?

heard around 2 roll of street pub is very happenning at night.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

xxxjikenrice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Share?

[/QUOTE]

Can give number bro?
Old 03-09-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster (M)

xxxjikenrice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEggPlant View Post
Have a contact for a local girl details as follows;

Pm bro. Will be in labuan for couple days
Old 07-09-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster (M)

Surfboy35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro pls pm me lynn contact
Old 07-10-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

arav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, i am visiting Labuan next weekends, can some one give contacts of service gals, i don't like visit pubs to take gals. thanks
Old 12-10-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

arav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros tomarrow i will be labuan, please Pm me some contacts.
thanks
Old 17-12-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Findsabahgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEggPlant View Post
Have a contact for a local girl details as follows;

Bro, can I have contact no?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1