The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: L6h70

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaundavis View Post
Bros, where is the entrance of this house ? I just found a warehouse there !
You gotta be kidding me. You're supposed to look for a whorehouse, not warehouse. If you are finding warehouses, you are probably not even on Lor 6.

Just get to Lor 6 and walk along it. It's nearer towards the Guillemard road (ie, the end further from Geylang Rd). The numbers are in big flashing lights, about 30cm in height. If you walk toward from Geylang Road towards Guillemard road (ie, south-wards), the houses are on your right.

Whats so hard about that ? How do you find your own house every day ?
Old 04-08-2010, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L6h70g68

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
... 2 new girl no 11 and 68 both just started work ....G68 is much sweeter but on the tann side. A slim nice girl with A cup boobs ..... very friendly. .... visit this house as the OkT give you a full 30mins without rushing
Had a very "sextisfying" session with L6H70G68 recently.

L6H70G68, "Bee", 23 years old, A+ boobs, tan, sweet, pleasant and gentle, English speaking (basic) from Bangkok. Two years in Singapore but only one month at L6H70. Light BBBJ (mostly licking, no deep throat), kissing in foreplay - light frenching during FJ. Sexy, sweet, smiling CFM look with eye contacts all the time. Friendly, willing to please, hardworking and very accomodating. Energetic cowgirl and great GFE. Slim, smooth, firm body with nice teeth. Passionate, realistic moanings. No rush. Fun, trying to learn Thai from her!

Best session I had this year. Highly recommended for superb service.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!
Re: L6h70g68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Had a very "sextisfying" session with L6H70G68 recently.

L6H70G68, "Bee", 23 years old, A+ boobs, tan, sweet, pleasant and gentle, English speaking (basic) from Bangkok. Two years in Singapore but only one month at L6H70. Light BBBJ (mostly licking, no deep throat), kissing in foreplay - light frenching during FJ. Sexy, sweet, smiling CFM look with eye contacts all the time. Friendly, willing to please, hardworking and very accomodating. Energetic cowgirl and great GFE. Slim, smooth, firm body with nice teeth. Passionate, realistic moanings. No rush. Fun, trying to learn Thai from her!

Best session I had this year. Highly recommended for superb service.
You will never regret picking her. Was there last week and took on her though no. 8 was available. Then in the room I told her that when both of them are available I am caught in between dont know who to call. She is very understandable. She say the choice is mine, after all both are from the same house. So yesterday I was there and I took no. 8 and after the session when she saw me she still gave me a very wide sweet smile. Really like her atitute. So shall rotate bonking both of them.
Old 21-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Is this house done with their renovations? Want to find my favourite G8. She is one of the best I have done in a long time. ALthough not the most chio, she got a good body, breast and attitude......everytime go there make love with her very shiok. Anyone knows if she does threesome? Combo with G19 will be power!!
Old 21-11-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

u guy can still choose... i dunno... maybe kena spell... haha... go in... i will say G19 automatically...
Old 21-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

fwah... looks like G19 angpai of this house currently
Old 24-11-2010, 02:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Love Thai is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all, first FR

G19

Name: Pat
Looks: 6/10 (Innocent GND Face)
Boobs: more than you ask for
Body: a little chubby
Shower: 7/10 rubbing boobs all over you
Frenching: No
CIM: No
BBBj: No
BJ:7/10
FJ:7/10 cowgirl
Massage:No
Service/Attitude:9/10
GFE: Yes, chatty and friendly
Time: 30 min, no rush
Damage :$50
RTF: when I'm done with gl lol

Friendly and suitable for boobies action

G08

Name:?
Looks: 7/10 (Sweet Face)
Boobs: B+? or maybe C soft and real
Body: Best selling point very nice slim & tone body
Shower: SOP
BJ:9/10
FJ:9/10 willing to try any position
Massage: 8/10
Service/Attitude:9.5/10
GFE: Yes, very loving
Time: 30 min
Damage: $50
RTF:After trying 68

one of the better service providers in gl
Old 24-11-2010, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Thai View Post
Hi all, first FR

G19

RTF: when I'm done with gl lol
go for a few more session and it will get better each time... :P
Old 24-11-2010, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
hepco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting to have this FR on PAT

Went for a RTF today and as usual, sextisfying, i like the way she removes her top and out comes her boobs, really soft and nice to hold. She has this thing about licking your shaft that turns me on and makes me wanna quickly enter her. her girl next door looks also helps especially compared to other girls in the house, anyone noticed that shes got lots of tigger toys on her bed?

btw, i understand that these girls have some teerak or some form of boyfren in singapore when they come to work. I was wondering if PAT has got a teerak here, would be interesting to know also if anyone has had a overnight session with her. seems like its quite difficult to get one with her issint it?

since shes moved up to the top level, she has been very very busy....fengshui?? ekekekeke

Looks: 7/10 (Innocent GND Face - i agree)
Boobs: wah lau eh!!!!!! hahahaha
Body: baby fat
Shower: none i like it alone......
BBBj: No - anyone successful in this aspect??? hahahah
BJ:8/10
FJ:9/10 cowgirl by the way shes got strong legs!!!
Massage:No
GFE: Yes, chatty and friendly
Time: 30 min, no rush....but i got buzzed this time round
Old 24-11-2010, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyamramee View Post
go for a few more session and it will get better each time... :P
No doubt about that, can see that this girl is willing to please and service oriented, potential ang pai material
Old 24-11-2010, 06:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hepco View Post
interesting to have this FR on PAT

Went for a RTF today and as usual, sextisfying, i like the way she removes her top and out comes her boobs, really soft and nice to hold. She has this thing about licking your shaft that turns me on and makes me wanna quickly enter her. her girl next door looks also helps especially compared to other girls in the house, anyone noticed that shes got lots of tigger toys on her bed?

btw, i understand that these girls have some teerak or some form of boyfren in singapore when they come to work. I was wondering if PAT has got a teerak here, would be interesting to know also if anyone has had a overnight session with her. seems like its quite difficult to get one with her issint it?

since shes moved up to the top level, she has been very very busy....fengshui?? ekekekeke
lol, yes, when i mention that she was fierce, she said thats because she is a tiger and proceed to pile me with her tigger toys....playful

From experience, they usually have more than 1 teerak, they just make you feel like you are the only one lol and while its fun to be a teerak, it also makes it a little awkward to try another girl from the same house. ON with her? maybe I was lucky that day or she have not much customers, as she ask me to ON her on my first visit, was not in the mood for it......might not get another chance as she is getting more popular these days lol
Old 27-11-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

G68

Name: Bee
Looks: 8/10 (SYT pretty)
Boobs: B
Body: Slim
Shower: SOP
BJ:7.5/10 (soft)
FJ:8/10 Mission+doggie
Massage:Yes
GFE: Shy but friendly
Time: 30 min
RTF: would like to try her ON
Old 28-11-2010, 01:05 AM
Samster

hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

seems like a lot of nice gems here wor
Old 29-11-2010, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Loopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about G12? Anyone try her?
Old 30-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
How about G12? Anyone try her?
fwah u open clone account just to ask ah?
so gian go try n come back post FR lah
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1