The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 23-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
subi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Bundusan(Beverly Hills) area, in front of Bundusan Hotel there's a big massage centre. Personally I have not patron that place so I'm not sure if there's hanky panky. However, walk to the side of the massage center(to your right if you're looking from the hotel), there's a small budget hotel, and a spa(forgot the name). Last october asked for massage, the OKT(I think) offered FJ. Prc, pinoy available. Damage 250 with room.
Old 24-03-2010, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi View Post
Bundusan(Beverly Hills) area, in front of Bundusan Hotel there's a big massage centre. Personally I have not patron that place so I'm not sure if there's hanky panky. However, walk to the side of the massage center(to your right if you're looking from the hotel), there's a small budget hotel, and a spa(forgot the name). Last october asked for massage, the OKT(I think) offered FJ. Prc, pinoy available. Damage 250 with room.

down dere got hotel called Bundusan Hotel??? but brudder ah Bevely Hills veri big area, got any address bo???
UPs DONE= testsg, lookingaround, kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 24-03-2010, 05:25 PM
Samster

haha. I also dun know the exact address bro. Just that I know it's beverly hills/bundusan only. Not far from the new JPJ and Sabah golf course.
Old 07-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
haha. I also dun know the exact address bro. Just that I know it's beverly hills/bundusan only. Not far from the new JPJ and Sabah golf course.

wah brudder dat place veri big leh.....

no 1 else got update on kk???
UPs DONE= testsg, lookingaround, kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 11-04-2010, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 15
Ascendance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAscendance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bundusan(Beverly Hills) area, in front of Bundusan Hotel there's a big massage centre.
The name is DongFang, said to be clean but rumoured to have specials. They hav natives, PRCs and thais. Went there for massage once and got served by a late 30s prc milf with poor massage skills, no chemistry. Room is open concept with 2 beds. Got one gal no. 70 not bad looking altho I do not know if she offers. Mid 20s. For me, not going back there. Have other lobangs.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascendance View Post
The name is DongFang, said to be clean but rumoured to have specials. They hav natives, PRCs and thais. Went there for massage once and got served by a late 30s prc milf with poor massage skills, no chemistry. Room is open concept with 2 beds. Got one gal no. 70 not bad looking altho I do not know if she offers. Mid 20s. For me, not going back there. Have other lobangs.

oic, but i went DF mani times aleady never got ani of the msg gal pop golden ques leh abang????

somemor most of the rms ar open concept
Old 12-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 15
Ascendance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAscendance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
oic, but i went DF mani times aleady never got ani of the msg gal pop golden ques leh abang????
Heard from other ppl that it is available. How, I am not too sure also. If there cannot, maybe can packet ?
Old 14-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dumdass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dong Fang

I've heard ppl mentioning about getting extra services there. Maybe if you book a private room or something? Sometimes maybe just ask the reception direct?
Old 26-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

Re: Dong Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascendance View Post
Heard from other ppl that it is available. How, I am not too sure also. If there cannot, maybe can packet ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdass View Post
I've heard ppl mentioning about getting extra services there. Maybe if you book a private room or something? Sometimes maybe just ask the reception direct?

actualli hor the msg ladies there mostly milfs so dun realli wan cos me prefer syts one

realli surprised DF got xtra services anibodi else can cfm???

is the HC at promonade hotel stil in operation?

Old 02-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

jollist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i will go to KK next month for 2D1N and i will stay at Sutera Harbour Hotel may i know there is any "interesting" place that i can look for fun?? or if any telephone contact then it is better
Old 06-05-2010, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

Aristol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beverly has a few MP, HillTop some pubs as well as Damai.

If with friends, can try strawberry ktv, hear that it is the top ktv there but charges high also. I don't know address, but the hotel concierge should know.

Bring back FRs
Old 13-05-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
garung is Cool - loads of Potential

I was at Tawau lately discover few of the massage parlour in Tawau was as good as KL... As I know lately in 1 borneo has new nice massage parlour too..

FL so far I has no lobang as most massage parlour girl in KK or Tawau go for booking after midnight so we has no problem get a good lobang here....
Old 13-05-2010, 05:49 PM
Samster

massage at 1B? R u reffering to the one outside not far from the entrance? I tried the Thai Odyssey but from the looks of it, it's clean. Not sure about the other though.
Old 14-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

yello brudders

hav not been postin muchi as just came back frm overseas postin, may be going KK again next mth for work

anibody got kangtao for urut batin by syt?? went once to the one near lintas plaza but now i tink closed down oready rite???

ani kind soul out there????
Old 14-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
whenwhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by garung View Post
I was at Tawau lately discover few of the massage parlour in Tawau was as good as KL... As I know lately in 1 borneo has new nice massage parlour too..

FL so far I has no lobang as most massage parlour girl in KK or Tawau go for booking after midnight so we has no problem get a good lobang here....

Bro, can u tell more happenning in Tawau. Will go there end of month.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1