The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ZinTwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kuantan

hi .. any ctc for me, thank a lots
Old 05-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Samster

datatrvlr77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no ctc but vst ctview lorr
Old 05-10-2009, 09:54 PM
Samster

joev_1945 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by datatrvlr77 View Post
up me if my rekomen suits u bro!
ok bro!!
Old 10-10-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

Today have program to meet up sumbody.. maybe visiting Citiview again to cheong... anyone? hhohohoho...

Hey joev.. where is your fr?
Old 16-10-2009, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Today have program to meet up sumbody.. maybe visiting Citiview again to cheong... anyone? hhohohoho...

Hey joev.. where is your fr?
yo ho!!..Last week i went to a HC @ Suraya Hote..just want to try the service there after read about it in here..for me,quite ok la..the price for package is RM185..the girl really friendly but the service tu, BOLEH LA..so,since 1st time there,i just follow je..after cat bath,lie down..massage a few moment n fuck..that's all..nothing interesting..the girl i choose Jessica..she gave me her phone no but i already delete it..for revisit,mayB not..but i got info from Jessica,she's from MS Garden,just move to HS a few months a go..Talking a bout MS G,i've plan to revisit again because there,i'm always satisfied..hehe..
Old 22-10-2009, 08:30 AM
Samster

Hotel Suraya? Last time i heard they only serve massage.. no package.. now got aa? furthermore using cash rite? no credit card accepted? am i rite? why dont u go to citiview as per my reccomend? hehehe
Old 22-10-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hotel Suraya? Last time i heard they only serve massage.. no package.. now got aa? furthermore using cash rite? no credit card accepted? am i rite? why dont u go to citiview as per my reccomend? hehehe
Yup,Hotel Suraya..Earlier i just want to try the massage there,but after talking with a women at the reception,then she told me they offered package girl..so i took it laaa..I'm not sure whether they accept credit card or not because i'm paying cash..hmm,citiview will be my next visit bro..now, quite bz with work..later on i'll try there..again..
Old 24-10-2009, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nobattery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

next on my list is either megaview,citiview,suraya,msgarden...but next month going to kl..so..dun know..haha..

need to write fr about gentle and grand cont...
Old 24-10-2009, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobattery View Post
next on my list is either megaview,citiview,suraya,msgarden...but next month going to kl..so..dun know..haha..

need to write fr about gentle and grand cont...
waa..so many list to visit....all the listed place is good bro...
Old 25-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster

Well in kuantan i believe a hidden place.. but still waiting for other taiko to info us la.. anyway happy cheonging..
Old 26-10-2009, 02:34 AM
Samster

undress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well in kuantan i believe a hidden place.. but still waiting for other taiko to info us la.. anyway happy cheonging..
same with me..just need help from kuantan taiko
Old 27-10-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'm not a taiko..just want to share what i've explored in kuantan after being transferred here..Talking about hidden place..actually i got 1 place to share..but it's already close.....i don't know Y..area kuantan,jalan bukit sekilau..the MP is at a shop lot at tmn bukit sekilau,if i'm not mistaken..really beside a grocery shop and a cybercafe..
Accidently found that Health Centre,after follow my friend looking for salt water fish along that lot...
My experience there,this year where i went for a massage..quite cheap..RM40 per hour..i observe only 2 PRC,1 MILF & the other 1 about 26-30 yrs kot..1st time..i wonder they offer a special..but nothing..then after 3rd time went there,the 26-30 start touching my didi after the last 20min session..then i ask here,want to see? then she smile..what i'm surprise is after looking at my didi..she grab and start to lick..wow..that's beyond my expectation!! then she BBBJ till i cum..while performing the job..i ayat her that i want to touch her boob..then she allowed..the damage i pay..only RM50 for BBBJ..that's really great..
Then i try the MILF..same like the 26-30 yrs girl..but what i'm really shocked is after my didi up..she force me to F**K her..damn..she already on top of me n trying to insert in her p***y..i ask,how much? just + another RM100..at the moment,i felt not clear due to some guess outside..then i plan to come again at evening..at one evening,i went there,no body..only 2 of them..so..i took the package..boleh tahan gak la....After i found a good service,i always went there only..then in mei 09..i saw that place is close..WTF la..now lost 1 good place..if all the bro in kuantan saw this place,only signboard left....

Last edited by joev_1945; 27-10-2009 at 01:19 AM. Reason: correction
Old 27-10-2009, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nobattery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joev_1945 View Post
I'm not a taiko..just want to share what i've explored in kuantan after being transferred here..Talking about hidden place..actually i got 1 place to share..but it's already close.....i don't know Y..area kuantan,jalan bukit sekilau..the MP is at a shop lot at tmn bukit sekilau,if i'm not mistaken..really beside a grocery shop and a cybercafe..
Accidently found that Health Centre,after follow my friend looking for salt water fish along that lot...
My experience there,this year where i went for a massage..quite cheap..RM40 per hour..i observe only 2 PRC,1 MILF & the other 1 about 26-30 yrs kot..1st time..i wonder they offer a special..but nothing..then after 3rd time went there,the 26-30 start touching my didi after the last 20min session..then i ask here,want to see? then she smile..what i'm surprise is after looking at my didi..she grab and start to lick..wow..that's beyond my expectation!! then she BBBJ till i cum..while performing the job..i ayat her that i want to touch her boob..then she allowed..the damage i pay..only RM50 for BBBJ..that's really great..
Then i try the MILF..same like the 26-30 yrs girl..but what i'm really shocked is after my didi up..she force me to F**K her..damn..she already on top of me n trying to insert in her p***y..i ask,how much? just + another RM100..at the moment,i felt not clear due to some guess outside..then i plan to come again at evening..at one evening,i went there,no body..only 2 of them..so..i took the package..boleh tahan gak la....After i found a good service,i always went there only..then in mei 09..i saw that place is close..WTF la..now lost 1 good place..if all the bro in kuantan saw this place,only signboard left....
nice story...sumhow kuantan uses to have cheap place
Old 27-10-2009, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
russman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unfortunately mr. MPK decided to sapu alot of places.. now end up only all the expensive ones like in hotels. BUt i believe still have some hidden gems here and there.

My last trip was at this thai massage place, behind/ nearby "iloveu cafe".
Quite friendly, thais.. but that was 3 months ago..

I was served my no.29 i believe. (heard 24 was nice too).
Massage was ok, let me touch too..

Any bro here knows any good massage place with nice malay girls?
Old 27-10-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster

yup bro battery..used to be la..but now gone already..like bro russman said,mpk clear out..now i'm still looking for a new place..all of the places mention in this forum especially in KTN thread,i've visited..and also some places not mention here..so many place but not all can get special only if u are regularly there..so,as always i still carryout my hobby..JJCM....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1