The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
Great sharing, bro! Never fail to learn new things from this forum. Haha...
Up u bro. 😊
Old 15-03-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to finger a clit for max orgaz

Tongue and fingers. Red wine on it is nice too. Especially when shared between me, her and clit.
Old 15-03-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
Bro, what happen if she call out a different name? You stop? Haha....
Use it against her. Make her feel guilty. Say she needs to get your name right at least 20 times before u forgive her.
Old 15-03-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
zackiro3979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lots of sensual touching and kissing... lots of foreplay... make it half an hour of that...
Old 16-03-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

My lady prefers her clit to be licked, not sucked. While licking, gently insert one or two fingers slowly into vagina. Then use the other hand to caress her one of her nipples.
Old 16-03-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have this thought of starting a business providing clit licking service, similar to how massage ladies provide BJ service for men.

I am thinking, as long as the guy pays, no matter how ugly the guy is, the girl will accept sucking him. Have never heard of guys being rejected by special service massage girls.

But I think men providing special service will have an issue with old or very plump female customer paying for clit licking service. I don’t know but I can imagine a guy rejecting her business if she really is unattractive. Seems as if it is more palatable for a girl to suck undesirable cock than a guy lick undesirable clit.

What do you think? Will special service men accept licking clits of paying old plump aunties?
Old 16-03-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroltan92 View Post
I am a lady here, remembering once that a guy who really makes me feel like heaven, first he uses his thumb to rub my clit then another 2 finger inside my vig. When he does that, he also licks my clit at the same time! I couldn’t find any guy who can does that after that. You can try it! Really intense!
Hahaha

i can do that forr you if you don't mind exploring it with me... hahaha
Old 17-03-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Caroltan92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
I do that. Three fingers into pussy, tongue licking clit simultaneously. Other hand pulling her pointed nipples (flat chested lady). Heavens...
Sounds good. But I do encounter guys who made my nipples Super swollen and after that not much intense on the nipples already!
Old 18-03-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What is the right way to finger ? Circular motion? Up and down? Left and right?
I used to finger a clit up and down. But after many feedback, I finger them sideways, like left and right fast fast. Works well. Girls cum faster and stronger. Their clits even expanded like cock. Damn turned on. Didn’t know girls can also steam like men.
Here is a nice collection of videos, related to what you are looking for, http://catch-women.com/2012/10/educa...ex-videos.html , educational videos about finding G-Spot, fingering and other "important" things...
Old 18-03-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Tmd, women can also steam like men. The clit can expand! Next time can ask your girl "Wei, steamed already or not?" or "Hard already ah?", instead of the usual "Wet already?".

Article: https://www.yourtango.com/experts/pl...anics/clitoris

Women get erections.
The clitoris has erectile tissue, just like the penis. During arousal, the clitoris swells and grows visibly in size. The amount of swelling ranges from woman to woman — on some women the change is dramatic, on others it is more subtle. The erectile tissue fills with blood and the swelling exposes more nerve endings to touch, making the clitoris even more sensitive.
Old 18-03-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tmd, women can also steam like men. The clit can expand! Next time can ask your girl "Wei, steamed already or not?" or "Hard already ah?", instead of the usual "Wet already?".

Article: https://www.yourtango.com/experts/pl...anics/clitoris

Women get erections.
The clitoris has erectile tissue, just like the penis. During arousal, the clitoris swells and grows visibly in size. The amount of swelling ranges from woman to woman — on some women the change is dramatic, on others it is more subtle. The erectile tissue fills with blood and the swelling exposes more nerve endings to touch, making the clitoris even more sensitive.
I asked my fb why she cum so fast whenever i licked her clit. She said hedr clit very sensitive and my tongue is hard as my prick.

Thank you
Old 18-03-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I asked my fb why she cum so fast whenever i licked her clit. She said hedr clit very sensitive and my tongue is hard as my prick.
Did you feel her clit getting erect and bigger?
Old 18-03-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Individuals has different preferences.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you feel her clit getting erect and bigger?
After few mths of piling, could notice its slightly bigger...and obvious. She just love to be licked...harder the better. My hair on my head getting thinner though.

Thank you
Old 19-03-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -140 / Power: 0
1eyedragon 1eyedragon

Looks like even women can behave differently .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1