The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13649 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why married man still visit FL?

some people said that whatever whore can give them, some wife cannot give them in terms of service... and some says that maybe they sick and tired of seeing the same pussy everyday...
Old 22-04-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jolene1996 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there could be many reasons, the guy/girl could be playboy/playgirl to start with. Lack of sex is another reason, u have to find ways to get rid of the urge right? bad sex is antoerh reason...so many more
Old 22-04-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamCIM View Post
Can I understand more about this? I have read around that using these services can choose the type of girls you prefer. But how do you guys explained. When you said you love your wife but still go for paid service.
Just being curious.
Wife do not love her man enough, so he find love outside of marriage.
Old 22-04-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamCIM View Post
Can I understand more about this? I have read around that using these services can choose the type of girls you prefer. But how do you guys explained. When you said you love your wife but still go for paid service.
Just being curious.
Just go to the other thread 'Married man poll on extramarital affairs' and you will find most of the answers you are looking for.

Most men and for that matter also women will 'stray' if they have the opportunity or the guts to do so especially if they believe they can get away with it!

I am sure that you yourself has had that fleeting thought of straying except that you may not have acted on it yet.

It is not as if they love their spouses and families any less but they are just following their natural instincts and normal human desires.

They do not go out of the way to hurt their families although that may be the consequence.

Sex within the bounds of matrimony may not be enough to satisfy all their needs and desires. The excitement of trying something new and the fulfillment from a fresh conquest or experience.

The allure of illicit sex may actually be the thrill of living dangerously. The risk of being exposed.

This is true of paid or unpaid sex......
Old 22-04-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

To TS and all married women, once and for all, you’ve got to decide if love has got anything to do with sex.

If yes, then how often are you having sex with and loving your husband?

If love has got nothing to with sex, then why should you care who he’s fcking with?
Old 22-04-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Because all man like to try new dish
Old 23-04-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Because there was hardly any communication anymore as her expectations just grew and grew until she changed soo much without realizing it... She's a runner, while I prefer to walk slowly.

So its more of filling up the missing hole inside.
Old 23-04-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

guys usually can separate intimacy from emotions better than girls. so typically, we will still love the family but have dark secrets somewhere.

as to why guys stray, other than our primal instincts, i believe it is because u can never be satisfied by just 1 girl. there are too many temptations out there.
Old 23-04-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

After treat myself with maca or tongkat ali, uncontrollable cock stand and desire.
Wtf why the evil mind keep come to our mind, too many hamsap activities in sg because of strong currency markets exchange rate
Old 23-04-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Cos man always like to explore new hole
Old 24-04-2018, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Lucifypunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As a lady working in a male dominated industry,I know that it is very normal for guys to stray outside of a relationship. My colleges are very open about it with me. I personally allow my bf to go for paid services(or what I call “fuck and go”) but no more than that. I laid out my boundaries. It is normal for guys to not want their gf or wife to be fucking someone else, double standards i know but I don’t sleep with anyone else unless it’s a swinging session(mutually agreed). But to me, I don’t think there’s anything wrong unless he’s playing with your feelings or to put it simply, have another gf or wife.
Sex is nothing until feelings get involved.
Old 24-04-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifypunk View Post
Sex is nothing until feelings get involved.
Yeah, for men it can be no more than a biological impulse. There isn't really anything to justify, men just often can't help themselves. It is what it is.
Old 24-04-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

妻不如妾, 妾不如偷 , 偷不如偷不着。

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 24-04-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IamCIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing..... It seems like. I have to keep one eye open and the other close.....(suck thumb and live with it) or I can just let this marriage fuck off.
Old 24-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Let me use an analogy for u. You love to eat Hainanese chicken rice, can eat it for almost every meal, 3 times a day, 7 days a week.

But once in a while, you will inevitably have a craving for Pho or Tomyum soup or Ayam penyet. Once u have satisfied your craving, you will go back to eating chicken rice.. 😬😬
Totally spot on

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1