The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My ex colleague and I...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansy View Post
After lunch, we were back at our seats and carried on with our day as usual. Moments later, Bryan came out and asked me to go to the toilet with him.

Bryan: Eh. Thanks for that lovely lunch break just now.

Me: ... You're welcome.

Bryan: I wanna ask you something.

Me: Uh-huh. What?

(Silence)

Bryan: ...... Do you like me?

There was an even longer silence after he asked that question. Truth is, I think I like him and enjoyed being with him (except lunch. I never liked looking at him eating his lunch because we are polar opposites. He is super messy in his eating and I am very organised.).

I wanted more of this relationship. But if I reply a yes to his question, I know that I will lose my fiance. I must not let Bryan know how I feel towards him. All of these were too familiar to me, I knew what will happen, if I made known of my feelings for him.

"Nope." I said finally.

There was a silence again. This path to the toilet felt oddly longer than before. I want this moment to end.

"Would you one day like me?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. Why do you ask?"

He shrugged and scratched his head. "Arghhhhh I don't know. I think I like you. (Pause) As in, I think I'm slowly falling in love with you."

"So... I ask you back. Would you one day like me, if you think you havent?"

"Not sure. Maybe, maybe not."

"Ok."

Finally we reached the toilet. Finally. I am determined not to let this develop further than this current state. I convinced myself that it was all about the thrill that I was seeking. Nothing more.

The story so good.... can get oscar liao.. hahhaa
Old 29-03-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony cool View Post
Hope to karma to you, do this things to your future husband. I think ur heart is black , no feeling bad for your husband. I feel sad for your future husband
If you read on, maybe you will think that my karma has arrived. But then again, karma doesn't happen in this lifetime. Maybe next lifetime ba lol
Old 29-03-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
The story so good.... can get oscar liao.. hahhaa
Thanks. I used to study scriptwriting in school lol
But this wasn't a made up story ah
Old 29-03-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks. I used to study scriptwriting in school lol
But this wasn't a made up story ah
Whether make up or not make up. This only happened once in a lifetime. There is no right or wrong when things come along.
Old 29-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Heart is not black bro. Logic is cool and consistent. Why risk breaking an established relationship with fiance and start all over again ? This is a fling, so keep it a fling.

Man wants answer to satisfy his ego.. yes I like you, I pine for you blah blah.. to show he conquerer.

But what happens if girl can conquer the man by keeping it at a cold distance. ?

Oops sorry Sis, interrupt you.. better add more firewood
Old 29-03-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3075 / Power: 15
Seebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky7 View Post
Nice story, have up u my 12 points
Return the favour...Up your points. Courtesy of seebeysong.
Old 29-03-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Wow so thrilling why wear condom if you two are safe status?
Old 29-03-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

Bryan: Eh. I wanna tell you something.

Me: What thing?

Bryan: I will be leaving soon.

Leaving soon??? My heart sank a little. Thought this relationship will continue on for a little while more.

Me: Oh. Where to?

Bryan: My dad recommended me to some other companies. If they agreed then I will be leaving soon lor.

Me: Chey. Means haven't yet la... I also got something to tell you.

Bryan: ?

Me: I got accepted into another company. So... I will be leaving soon. But I haven't throw yet.

Bryan: Woa. Does it mean that we get to leave together????

Me: But you haven't got accepted yet what.

Bryan: Oh ya. So it means that you will leave first. And I will be alone here.

Me: Maybe the one replacing me will be hotter than me.

Bryan: You think I only go for looks??

Me: We will have to part one day anyway. It's either now, or few months later when you managed to leave.

Bryan: When are you leaving? Can we have the last sex before you leave?

Tonight then I continue the story ah

Last edited by tansy; 29-03-2018 at 08:29 PM.
Old 29-03-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
Wow so thrilling why wear condom if you two are safe status?
dangerous leh... might have unwanted pregnancies which will ruin everything.
Old 29-03-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!

Things sometimes really happen once in a lifetime.... Agree with ts.... For those who curse n swear.... Pls lor....y r u in this forum....n reading all her story.... She's brave enough to share her story.... Maybe next time my turn
Old 29-03-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
evil04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Story is nice
Old 29-03-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Page81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pls share more of yr story during long weekend.
Old 29-03-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

More plsssssss
Old 30-03-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

It was the company D&D. I have never gone to a D&D before, considering this was my first job after graduation. The theme for the dinner was "Retro & Vintage", much dislikes to many colleagues in the company.

I wore an off white cheongsam with flower prints, paired with beige colored pumps. As I was rather petite, I had the dress tailored for my figure (I'll have you reminded that I'm a 30C-24-31 and 42kg). I curled my hair that night, put on a red, velvety matte lipstick to look the part.

When I reached the reception area of the ballroom, many of my colleagues were already there mingling. I tried to look for a familiar face and saw Bryan. He dressed like he did not give a fuck about the dinner, wearing a "ma kua" lookalike shirt, something you might be able to find at Chinatown for $10. I stood behind him and tapped his shoulders. Bryan turned around to look at me. His eyes fixated at my face, and said, "wah, you look damn chio today".

I blushed. Compliments from him just felt different, since he rarely complimented me (other than when we were having sex). Most of the times, he would just laugh at me when I said something dumb or I pronounced something incorrectly.

We took a photo together at the photo booth, looking proper but standing rather close to each other. I wonder if he still kept the photo?

The dinner was starting. Fortunately, we were placed at the same table and we sat beside each other. Halfway through the introduction of dinner, I got bored and asked him to stretch his right foot out. I peeked underneath the table, and used my foot to stroke his leg. Bryan chocked on his drink and look at me, to which I gave him a smile and winked at him.

I continued doing footsies, each time going slower & higher up his leg with my feet. Bryan scanned around his surroundings. Seeing that everyone was enjoying what was performed on the stage, he grabbed my thigh and made a hard squeeze and drowned himself with alcohol to calm his mind.

"Eh, toilet," he said, and we left the room quietly.

On our way to the toilet, he spanked my butt really hard and squeeze it. Upon reaching the toilet, he pinned me to the walls and gave me a wet, long french kiss. He placed his hands on my butt and gave it a hard squeeze, and grabbed my hand to touch his member. He was getting really hard and I massaged his cock for him. We then retreated into the handicap toilet cubicle for a round of quick fun.

It must be my footsies and the alcohol that made him lost control. Upon entering the cubicle, he began to strip me off my cheongsam. I peeled off his top for him, and just as I was doing that, he eagerly took out his belt and stripped his pants off. I stroked him for a moment and went down to blow him. I licked his precum away, inserted his cock into my mouth and gave him a good suck. He let out a moan and pushed my head repeatedly to suck deeper.

"I want to fuck you right now," he said.

"I just ended my period," I replied, signalling the excellent timing to get fucked.

He pulled me up and push me to the wash basin. I bent down for him to enter easily, and it slipped in without resistance at all. Bryan gave me a hard thrust for around a few minutes. Realising that my breasts were bouncing up and down from the pumping, he gave them a squeeze while pumping. He grabbed my hair and pulled it towards him. I glanced into the mirror and bit my lips which gave him the push to thrust even harder.

"I'm coming!!" He said, pulling out in a fast motion and unload into the sink. We were panting very heavily, and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. We washed up and he left to go back to the ballroom first, before I went back in to join him.
Old 30-03-2018, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 10
coconutboy is one of the Best!coconutboy is one of the Best!coconutboy is one of the Best!
Quote:
It was the company D&D. I have never gone to a D&D before, considering this was my first job after graduation. The theme for the dinner was "Retro & Vintage", much dislikes to many colleagues in the company.

I wore an off white cheongsam with flower prints, paired with beige colored pumps. As I was rather petite, I had the dress tailored for my figure (I'll have you reminded that I'm a 30C-24-31 and 42kg). I curled my hair that night, put on a red, velvety matte lipstick to look the part.

When I reached the reception area of the ballroom, many of my colleagues were already there mingling. I tried to look for a familiar face and saw Bryan. He dressed like he did not give a fuck about the dinner, wearing a "ma kua" lookalike shirt, something you might be able to find at Chinatown for $10. I stood behind him and tapped his shoulders. Bryan turned around to look at me. His eyes fixated at my face, and said, "wah, you look damn chio today".

I blushed. Compliments from him just felt different, since he rarely complimented me (other than when we were having sex). Most of the times, he would just laugh at me when I said something dumb or I pronounced something incorrectly.

We took a photo together at the photo booth, looking proper but standing rather close to each other. I wonder if he still kept the photo?

The dinner was starting. Fortunately, we were placed at the same table and we sat beside each other. Halfway through the introduction of dinner, I got bored and asked him to stretch his right foot out. I peeked underneath the table, and used my foot to stroke his leg. Bryan chocked on his drink and look at me, to which I gave him a smile and winked at him.

I continued doing footsies, each time going slower & higher up his leg with my feet. Bryan scanned around his surroundings. Seeing that everyone was enjoying what was performed on the stage, he grabbed my thigh and made a hard squeeze and drowned himself with alcohol to calm his mind.

"Eh, toilet," he said, and we left the room quietly.

On our way to the toilet, he spanked my butt really hard and squeeze it. Upon reaching the toilet, he pinned me to the walls and gave me a wet, long french kiss. He placed his hands on my butt and gave it a hard squeeze, and grabbed my hand to touch his member. He was getting really hard and I massaged his cock for him. We then retreated into the handicap toilet cubicle for a round of quick fun.

It must be my footsies and the alcohol that made him lost control. Upon entering the cubicle, he began to strip me off my cheongsam. I peeled off his top for him, and just as I was doing that, he eagerly took out his belt and stripped his pants off. I stroked him for a moment and went down to blow him. I licked his precum away, inserted his cock into my mouth and gave him a good suck. He let out a moan and pushed my head repeatedly to suck deeper.

"I want to fuck you right now," he said.

"I just ended my period," I replied, signalling the excellent timing to get fucked.

He pulled me up and push me to the wash basin. I bent down for him to enter easily, and it slipped in without resistance at all. Bryan gave me a hard thrust for around a few minutes. Realising that my breasts were bouncing up and down from the pumping, he gave them a squeeze while pumping. He grabbed my hair and pulled it towards him. I glanced into the mirror and bit my lips which gave him the push to thrust even harder.

"I'm coming!!" He said, pulling out in a fast motion and unload into the sink. We were panting very heavily, and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. We washed up and he left to go back to the ballroom first, before I went back in to join him.
Sounds so fun, the rest of your office in the ball room, while 2 of you having a bonk. Your office dnd entertainment must have sucked so u 2 needed to entertain yourselves
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1