The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
want to have teasing gao gao massage at TB but...

went to this spa at TB before and was massage by the ML....she left and was looking around for her until some samster gave me a contact of another spa in TB. turn out it's the ML i was looking for.

she gave me a solid massage and solid handjob at another place.....

and today i went to look for her actually just want a good massage and perhaps some teasing.

and i walked in, she was there at the counter. obviusly she ddidn't remember me. took 1hr test water first.

was quite disappointed with the set up...cos no attached bath and the "room" has no door and just curtain. the room also simply partition without ceiling. they don't offer slipper also...so basically walk to bath and back bare footed.

when she came in , asked me to put on the disposable underwear. i like reluctant and then she asked me don't want to wear is it....told her no and she said don't tell anyone ok....

told her she massaged me before at another outlet. she at first act blur and later acknowledged. she started to banter and said we are fated blah blah...and she should give herself to me...lol then she said if she gave me a HJ when she massaged me at the other place....i ask her to guess....then she said that time she was going to leave means have cos leaving the place just hack care....at the same time she was tickling my ass.

she is not really a looker but she is very good with conversation....
Old 13-11-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: want to have teasing gao gao massage at TB but...

...really knows how to flirt....and seduce.......

i really wanted a good massage....so told her where to work on....

then i ask her extend 1/2 hour how much....she said $25 then i ask got free stuff is it like ear candling , mosha etc....she said got all those stuff (choose one) free except HJ.....she was whispering in my ear....

told her not interested in those "free" services just want her to massage longer then she put her hand on my ass crack and start tickling and said....massage here longer is it.....

she massaged my back then climb on top and massage my naked butt but no teasing....a bit disappointed....then she climbed down and start pouring copius amount of baby on my but crack and do her magic.....a semi HDLY ...just put her hand in between my ass and give my balls some tickling....make my cock semi hard liao...she did like a few times then turn over....

then she put the towel one side to expose my cock.....told her my abdomen pain ask her massage she said later.....she started pouring more oil on my cock and started working on my balls.....and also my cock....i thought wow....this is the ultimate teasing....all the while waiting for her to pop the GQ (SOP) . then someone came into the shop and she went out for awhile...few minutes...my mari kita subsided.....

she came in and make it stand again....pour somemore oil....when full mast she joke and said the oil can really do wonders....lol

all the while no GQ....and it's sibeh shiok and i kept giving her the sibeh shiok look...she ask me is it painful....told her sibeh song lah.... she increase her pace wanting to make me cum told her go slower....then she also begin licking my nips and so i turn on 3G roaming. Boobs nothing to shout about...not very big and also not very firm...then exploded liao.....

after that massage my abdomen until times up...told me she will give me a little more time if there were no customer but there was.

Ask me to give her $50 for the HJ before she went out.....NB felt so cheated siah.....no GQ in the still have to pay

Not sure if i want to return massage because i was really there for good massage and teasing....not the extra.....not sure if i will feel pressured to have the GQ if i go again.
Old 13-11-2017, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
eenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is hot
Old 14-11-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster (B)

have given the contact only to some reputable bros.

reputable does not mean you have just need high rep points...you need to be active too in contribution to relevant threads. .
Old 15-11-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

Pm pls bro

Tmx
Old 16-11-2017, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro

Can share

Tjx
Old 16-11-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mikeja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share ctc. Thanks!
Old 16-11-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
Nick246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sound so good..
Old 20-11-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

went ard TB.. not sure where. pls pm bro.

tnx
Old 21-11-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

care to share bro
Old 23-11-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tunnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contacts? Sounds like a freaking good place to have your ‘flag’ exercised.
Old 25-11-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm if possible can pm ?
Old 27-11-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
andrewo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share bro? Thanks
Old 27-11-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 11
sexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud of

Tried Xiaomin.

Looks: 6/10
Body: Petite
Boobs: A or B
Massage: 7/10
Tease: 6/10

GQ popped when turn over and take me for carrot. HJ no autoroam $50, HJ with autoroam $80. In the end settle with HJ with autoroam $50
Old 06-07-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexylanjiao View Post
Tried Xiaomin.

Looks: 6/10
Body: Petite
Boobs: A or B
Massage: 7/10
Tease: 6/10

GQ popped when turn over and take me for carrot. HJ no autoroam $50, HJ with autoroam $80. In the end settle with HJ with autoroam $50
bro , got xiaomin here ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1