The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2012, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
utaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
In death town sg petani

i wil arrive in sg petani later, wil stay there ard 1.5 week, any mp which provide special ? And fuck place here ? Any okt pls pm me, i wanna try
Old 01-10-2012, 10:04 AM
Samster

Re: In death town sg petani

just check in sri malaysia sg petani, tired had to sleep 1st, check inbox no pm sienzzz. Anyone can intro me cheongplace in sungai petani ? Mp ? Or okt pls pm me...
Old 01-10-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by utaka View Post
just check in sri malaysia sg petani, tired had to sleep 1st, check inbox no pm sienzzz. Anyone can intro me cheongplace in sungai petani ? Mp ? Or okt pls pm me...
There r quite few MPs in town bro...where r u from actually bro?
Old 01-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

i m frm jb, cum sg petani for some reason. Town area got few mp ? U try b4 ? Got special bo ? Damage ?
U frm sg petani, any lobang ? Contact or fl to intro ?
Old 01-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
i m frm jb, cum sg petani for some reason. Town area got few mp ? U try b4 ? Got special bo ? Damage ?
U frm sg petani, any lobang ? Contact or fl to intro ?
Pm me bro...
Old 03-10-2012, 02:43 AM
Samster

after settle my thing went to tmn ria jaya frm info by bro scorpianking87, went there alamak cannot find the shop, the mp oredy close down i think, bcos beside the kfc, some renovation going on, i assume oredy shutdown, instead go to eat the reål chicken at kfc. Sienzz..
then go to cita sayang look see, saw message adv hanging, cal the no, the aunty say only 1 thai, also need to booking, quote 70 per hour, ask but say no special.
Walou, dead boring here, where is the okt, nobody pm me, any sp cheogster pls help la
Old 03-10-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
after settle my thing went to tmn ria jaya frm info by bro scorpianking87, went there alamak cannot find the shop, the mp oredy close down i think, bcos beside the kfc, some renovation going on, i assume oredy shutdown, instead go to eat the reål chicken at kfc. Sienzz..
then go to cita sayang look see, saw message adv hanging, cal the no, the aunty say only 1 thai, also need to booking, quote 70 per hour, ask but say no special.
Walou, dead boring here, where is the okt, nobody pm me, any sp cheogster pls help la
Check ur pm bro..SP not as happening as in butterworth..too bad u dun hv ur own transport cos u can find lots of MPs in butterworth area..sori bro, u sound quite desperate lo...I tot JB full of action mah...
Old 05-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Samster

yeah, even jb happening....still unable to get quality nl, i luv nl cos thier service goooooooooooooooooood.

bro scorpionking87, ccb i ask the hotel guard, ask where go pompuan, he show me the way, i borrow motorbike frm him, go to that place, NIAMA... wtf....

yeah, malay + indian, omg some r ladyboy..... and the quality SUCK..... how dare to try ?

is in jln sekerat, if not wrong...omg....damn it... poor sp cheongsters, like that quality better stick to wify and gfs, or pcc better...

cibe...as for the mp, havent reach there yet, u say town area, i roam around, no mp leh, i say hotel beside the bus station, another lih pin hotel, and the old cinema there,,,,,,, bo leh....

bro, around the old cinema have MP ??
pls recomand some la......i have to release my water once go somewhere, just for memory....lol
Old 05-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=utaka;7888017]yeah, even jb happening....still unable to get quality nl, i luv nl cos thier service goooooooooooooooooood.

bro scorpionking87, ccb i ask the hotel guard, ask where go pompuan, he show me the way, i borrow motorbike frm him, go to that place, NIAMA... wtf....

yeah, malay + indian, omg some r ladyboy..... and the quality SUCK..... how dare to try ?

is in jln sekerat, if not wrong...omg....damn it... poor sp cheongsters, like that quality better stick to wify and gfs, or pcc better...

cibe...as for the mp, havent reach there yet, u say town area, i roam around, no mp leh, i say hotel beside the bus station, another lih pin hotel, and the old cinema there,,,,,,, bo leh....

The town area near old cinema no action one. The hotel is for those viet foreign worker couples go there to do their hourly sex sessions..did u try the Mp at Taman sejati near cimb town? If u hv a little more budget, take a bus to butterworth and from there take a cab to raja Uda area...many MPs there..

Btw, DO NOT I repeat DO NOT try the gurls u were referred to at Taman sekerat..
Old 08-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gforceXI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bro,

Two days ago I saw a "foot reflexology" poster on the door exactly next door to KFC in ria jaya. Its the same one going to the lawyer's office upstairs. I havent been there. I am looking out for one too! Was browsing around Taman Sejati Indah last 2 week, saw 2 MPs but I forgot the name. One of it is opposite to Parkson and next to the chinese restaurant but I didnt bother going in because it looks dodgy and got people around.

Theres a MP in Taman Patani Jaya but I think they dont do FS. Ive been getting full body massage for rm50/hour. I dont speak any Mandarin so communicating was a challenge for me. I doubt if Body Revolution near Tesco area do any extras? I think theyre quite legit though. Update here/PM me if you have any news though!
Old 08-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

So weird, where did my post go? I hope it shows up!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL bro. Everyone knows the area in Jalan Sekerat is offlimits. Its a filthy place bro.

Hmmm, you can try these few places bro. There is a MP in Taman Petani Jaya. Behind the Kodak. One in Bandar Puteri Jaya too. Until when will you be there bro?
Old 09-10-2012, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did you try Park Avenue bro? Heard its a bit expensive though.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
Did you try Park Avenue bro? Heard its a bit expensive though.
Brader,

U out of country still got time to post here hah? like tis, hope u go out of country more frequently lor...
Old 09-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

Bro conner,

I've been to MP in taman patani jaya behind kodak twice now. I don't think they offer extra or is it because I didn't ask or cannot speak mandarin that's why I don't get the privillage? So unfair lah. I didn't know bandar puteri jaya has one MP! Will go and have a look at it later today or something. Or since I'm somewhere in penang today,I might stop by butterworth on my way back later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1