The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15395 / Power: 25
Passerbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Pubs in katong starts from $20?? zhun boh?
At least those few that I went to have LDs at $20/-
Namely Paddles , Chris , Infiniti & Check-I-Out .
Cheers ......
Old 30-04-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passerbyer View Post
Cheers ......
Wow, nowadays seldom hear of $20 or 30 LDs. Like some bros here mentioned, miss the good old days of Paramount. Lost touch of the Pinay BMD scene in the Katong area since the closure of Paramount.
Thanks for the info, will check it out.
Last year while cheonging Pinay pubs in BQ or Orchard Tower, 1st set of LDs would range from the $50 to $70 and these Pinays would gulp the drinks like a fish and ask for 2nd set of LDs. When you tell them to wait a while to buy again, they would either go back to corner they were sitting to chit-chat with fellow pinays, while others would tell you bluntly that they sit with other customers if i am not buying again.
Guess these pubs prefer to do the hit and run business instead of the repeat customers business.
Old 30-04-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Wow, nowadays seldom hear of $20 or 30 LDs. Like some bros here mentioned, miss the good old days of Paramount. Lost touch of the Pinay BMD scene in the Katong area since the closure of Paramount.
Last year while cheonging Pinay pubs in BQ or Orchard Tower, 1st set of LDs would range from the $50 to $70 and these Pinays would gulp the drinks like a fish and ask for 2nd set of LDs. When you tell them to wait a while to buy again, they would either go back to corner they were sitting to chit-chat with fellow pinays, while others would tell you bluntly that they sit with other customers if i am not buying again.
Guess these pubs prefer to do the hit and run business instead of the repeat customers business.
Supply and demand bro. Supply choked to 7 or 8 pinays a pub with very few freelance while demand remains strong, especially from bros who can't play the PRC/VN market due to language or other reasons. So if she is already way past her used by date, with some make up magic, there will be someone more than willing to buy her a drink or 10
Old 30-04-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17782 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post
Cant generalise. Depends on your intentions and the girl you choose. I have had different experiences in the same pub in just a space of a week or two.

There's a saying i learnt from this forum - Your mileage may vary (YMMV) and this is true for beginners and experienced bros.

Sometimes you may just want to rub and feel a sexy hot pinay at one pub and are ok to wait for a release at another place where the girls may not be that hot but are more playful. So depends how you mix and match based on what is on offer
I mean it is usually not as good as pubs elsewhere. Here the girls are out to earn your money. Well, that's my experience on the several times I have been there. I still have a bottle of whiskey there that I have not gone back for.
Old 30-04-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cheers ......
You will need to ask for the $20 LDs. The girls usually do not mention them as options.

WJ
Old 30-04-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cant generalise. Depends on your intentions and the girl you choose. I have had different experiences in the same pub in just a space of a week or two.

There's a saying i learnt from this forum - Your mileage may vary (YMMV) and this is true for beginners and experienced bros.

Sometimes you may just want to rub and feel a sexy hot pinay at one pub and are ok to wait for a release at another place where the girls may not be that hot but are more playful. So depends how you mix and match based on what is on offer
But of course, you are so correct about YMMV. There are many variables at play. You, the girl, how crowded the pub is...
Old 30-04-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Again it depends on the business at the pub. If it is quiet, the girls will stay on. Most are not stupid enough to walk away knowing that you might buy another girl your next drink . But if the pub is crowded or she is expecting her regular, she would just walk away. So similarly if you have a regular and she knows that you will keep buying her, she will stay.
However, there are some exceptions, where the manager encourages the girls to move and not stay with one customer. I have stopped visting those pubs.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

stop wasting hard earned money on LDssss
Old 03-05-2018, 06:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
stop wasting hard earned money on LDssss
And do what instead?
Old 03-05-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
And do what instead?
Hear! Hear!
Old 10-05-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lazy to search .........
Anyone has any feedback on the 2 Pinoy pubs at Temple Street , Jess Pub & mabuhay ?
Any information much appreciated .
Jess Pub not much action...just hug hug and butt to groin touching..
I was with a girl name Jaclyn or something..cant remember..her face damn look like the TVB actress Hu Ding Xin..same short hair too.. Busted and with curvy body with round butt..play pool with her is a nice sight.
Be straight to her, n offer to barfine her..but she said here dont do barfine...
Maybe i not too yantao or not her spec, thats why the answer from her...
But im pretty sure she will be a good damn fuck..if manage to bonk her...

I'M CIM KING
Old 10-05-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Jess Pub not much action...just hug hug and butt to groin touching..
I was with a girl name Jaclyn or something..cant remember..her face damn look like the TVB actress Hu Ding Xin..same short hair too.. Busted and with curvy body with round butt..play pool with her is a nice sight.
Be straight to her, n offer to barfine her..but she said here dont do barfine...
Maybe i not too yantao or not her spec, thats why the answer from her...
But im pretty sure she will be a good damn fuck..if manage to bonk her...
Jess pub has a Pinay female boss - so she runs a strict pub as far as the girls are concerned. So very little in the way of hanky panky.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
How the LD there??
Do they stick with u or abandon aft finishing LD.
Hi, Bro, if there are no customers, they will hang around. If there are other customers or worse ang mohs, they disappear very fast.
Old 10-05-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And do what instead?
I’ve been to such pubs at BQ. The girls ask me to buy the exorbitantly priced LDs but I refuse them. Instead I offer them cash. $10 at a time per girl. They are very happy with cash payment. The only thing is that you have to be careful when passing them the cash. Cash is always good, it’s immediate. You guys should try it some time.

Cheers
Vanram
Old 11-05-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanram View Post
I’ve been to such pubs at BQ. The girls ask me to buy the exorbitantly priced LDs but I refuse them. Instead I offer them cash. $10 at a time per girl. They are very happy with cash payment. The only thing is that you have to be careful when passing them the cash. Cash is always good, it’s immediate. You guys should try it some time.

Cheers
Vanram
Bro, this might work with girls about to end their contract. Newer girls are mainly interested in you buying them drinks as they are desperate to reduce the credit they owe the pub/agent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1