The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gforceXI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: In death town sg petani

There were 2 ML at that MP. I was not given the choice of choosing the ML. Pretty much when she opened the door,she showed me the way to the room and was told to strip down. Lol. Both of them were Thai ladies. I didn't go to the one next to KFC,maybe I''ll try next time if I feel like it.

Yeah,I guess this is the quality that I have to settle with the amount im paying. But whenever I stepped into these premises, I tend to be so nervous. Must be because of the fear for MIB. I'm hoping next time I'll bring small change instead. Then I wouldn't get ripped off easily.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gforceXI View Post
There were 2 ML at that MP. I was not given the choice of choosing the ML. Pretty much when she opened the door,she showed me the way to the room and was told to strip down. Lol. Both of them were Thai ladies. I didn't go to the one next to KFC,maybe I''ll try next time if I feel like it.

Yeah,I guess this is the quality that I have to settle with the amount im paying. But whenever I stepped into these premises, I tend to be so nervous. Must be because of the fear for MIB. I'm hoping next time I'll bring small change instead. Then I wouldn't get ripped off easily.
Bro Gforce,

Better go to nearby Butterworth for more choices and MPs.. It is common to be nervous or jittery especially when one goes to a new place to cheong..
Old 10-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
purge is Cool - loads of Potential

bro , how much they charge over there in SP ? i might be outstation there next month
Old 27-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
utaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gforceXI View Post

==========
bro, this mp is beside the the kfc 1 la, why u said "I didn't go to the one next to KFC",

today i went there, finally found the "foot reflexology" poster, but ccb the poster is face inward, how to see ?
anyway, went up, ring the bell, a thai lady open the door, quote 50/hr massage, 120 full package, i ask to view the lady,
only 2 thai, 1 wearing black t-shirt, but the booob super big big, but i didnt choose her,
i choose base on my feeling, feel which lady can giv good service, i dun mind abit older or uglier.
i choose the lady who open the door.

massage ok la, normal. she can speak abit malay, so ok..can communicate.
after massage, preceed fj, her body plum, bak bak....stil ok for me,
i ask for longer bj, she agreed, shee turn 6-9 while bj, but i didnt painting, no feel like,
malay lady i will definately do... heheh

missionary, and finish off with doggy.... overall...ok la.

------

after that, cross the road, got 7-11 buy cigratte, walk down to maybank press money, niama...frm 7-11 on the way walk to
maybank, i saw another "foot reflexology" poster, hehe, since already there, walk up, frm staircage can see almost 75% of 2nd floor.
i saw i malay guy, a little malay girl, later a malay women greet me, ask for the price,
50/hf massage, 30/ 1/2hr massage... ask to view other lady, cum another older malay lady...no good..
not dare to ask for special, bcos the malay guy there and also a kid there.

maybe got time, i will try looo......bcos i like malay lady... heheh
Old 27-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
spa_hunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by utaka View Post
==========
today i went there, finally found the "foot reflexology" poster, but ccb the poster is face inward, how to see ?
anyway, went up, ring the bell, a thai lady open the door, quote 50/hr massage, 120 full package, i ask to view the lady,
only 2 thai, 1 wearing black t-shirt, but the booob super big big, but i didnt choose her,
i choose base on my feeling, feel which lady can giv good service, i dun mind abit older or uglier.
i choose the lady who open the door.
wah.. you went to TTH is it? I was there 2 weeks back...
Walk up and vomit on the way down.. The quality really beh ki...
I don't know about you.. But for me, I ran like nobody business..
Old 28-10-2012, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
utaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by utaka View Post
==========

after that, cross the road, got 7-11 buy cigratte, walk down to maybank press money, niama...frm 7-11 on the way walk to
maybank, i saw another "foot reflexology" poster, hehe, since already there, walk up, frm staircage can see almost 75% of 2nd floor.
i saw i malay guy, a little malay girl, later a malay women greet me, ask for the price,
50/hf massage, 30/ 1/2hr massage... ask to view other lady, cum another older malay lady...no good..
not dare to ask for special, bcos the malay guy there and also a kid there.

maybe got time, i will try looo......bcos i like malay lady... heheh
this 2nd mp, correction....NOT malay....all siam....thai lady....old la.
Old 29-10-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Utaka,

U still around in seri malaysia hah?

Will hv to echo the beh khi sentiments by our fellow bro spa..being indigenous in this area, I feel rather bad for the kinda service we get in this town..
Old 14-05-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

TheSavageGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I know where is this MP which is near KFC as I'm in Sungai Petani Currently... PM me tq👍
Old 14-05-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

TheSavageGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I know where is this MP which is near KFC as I'm in Sungai Petani Currently... PM me tq👍
Old 10-04-2018, 02:51 AM
Samster (M)

Geralt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can I ask where are these MP's too, I need to be in SP for a week or so in the next week, would be nice to go release some stress
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1