The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2017, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusioned99 View Post
You are right. No point hanging on if his heart is no longer with the family. No matter what I do, I can never fulfill this sexual fantasies that only this slut can. So I admit defeat.
What kinda mad man would sacrifice his family for a hooker? Your husband must have out of his fucking mind...

Quote:
You are right. No point hanging on if his heart is no longer with the family. No matter what I do, I can never fulfill this sexual fantasies that only this slut can. So I admit defeat.
Defeated? I don't think so, you might win half of his assets... congratulation.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future
Re: What happen when your Wife discover u got affair with Ml?

Quote:
You are wrong. Read the other threads from other brothers and you will realize they do fuck if the price is right.

This slut is 包 by another man but still fuck my husband on the sidelines. Plus she is married. I won’t be surprised if one day things just backfired and my husband is beaten up by the 包man or husband. And I sincerely wish she will be beaten too. Best beaten to death for being such a slut.
Sounds like melody. Haha!
Old 04-12-2017, 10:14 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Sounds like Joanne from Orchard Towers
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 05-12-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Underthetable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well I wouldn’t say that I never heard of this from my friends but they made absolutely sure that they won’t be found out be it FL, ML, fling etc.

So far safe
Old 10-12-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Disillusioned99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
What kinda mad man would sacrifice his family for a hooker? Your husband must have out of his fucking mind...

Yes, he is out of his mind. Plus do raw with a public toilet. He keeps on thinking he is the special one that only she would fuck him. But he is so wrong, she has a few men and he is stupid to believe her words and get high when she calls him 老公 during sex. Pls lor.. if call 老公 can get more money, why not? Not much more effort.. just words and from the other threads, every WL calls their clients 老公。

Defeated? I don't think so, you might win half of his assets... congratulation.
He has spent so much on her... I don’t know if there is much left.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Nope. Just some buck tooth gal wearing braces from TPP. I think easy to identify cos not every ML will wear braces. Wonder whether my husband is the stupid one sponsoring her braces? Or maybe the guy who 包 her.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Sounds like Joanne from Orchard Towers
Nope. As per my reply earlier...
Old 05-02-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
PussyRacer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since already given second chance then there's nothing left to treasure.

But I can't help sympathizing ur kids, do take well care of them since they did not do anything to deserve such "punishment"...
Old 25-02-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussyRacer View Post
Since already given second chance then there's nothing left to treasure.

But I can't help sympathizing ur kids, do take well care of them since they did not do anything to deserve such "punishment"...
Yes, till today, my idiot husband still worships at the foot of this slut. I engaged a PI who found her gg to a boutique hotel in Chinatown with another man. Showed him the photo and he still thinks I am trying to frame her. He is so hopeless.

Yes, my children are so pitiful. Just today I told my children that mummy cannot love with daddy any more as daddy betrayed Mummy’s trust by doing things he shouldn’t be doing and always telling lies. My children feel sad that they hv to move to grandparent’s plc and they now know that daddy will not be living with them any more.

My daughter asked me why don’t I get my mil to scold daddy as nai nai always say to tell them if daddy is naughty. Couldn’t bear to tell her that nai nai can’t even be bothered to call the slut and ask them what she wants. So just said nai nai scold alr but daddy don’t listen.

I am so sad my children has to go through this at such young age.
Old 26-02-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
but daddy don’t listen.

I am so sad my children has to go through this at such young age.
Bec most men are stubborn. Chatted with a few here and I vomit blood. How young are your kids?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1