The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
alittleredclock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ultimate Star

I remember walking through the crowd of drunken millenials, amid the web of green pyrotechnics and a faint screen of hazy smoke. The familiar thumping of the bass from the speakers all around me drowned out my own heartbeat that had started racing the moment I recognised your face among the crowd. It was a fleeting glance and I was sure that I had once again seen that face I had lovingly caressed on so many occasions over a period of almost 10 years. By now I had my senses heightened, the blaring music had started to slowly disappear as my eyes danced around nervously.

I wanted to see you, to know that you were alright. I wanted to see your smile again and to watch you in your happiness as you drank with your friends. I wanted to see you dance again, lost in the child-like excitement that you always had. I wanted to see you.

But I was also afraid that I would be playing with fire. In the last seven years and life in between, we had both gotten married and had kids.

A couple, joined at the waist in a tight hug, walks past me and the guy knocks into me. The cool liquid of his drink touches my skin and sends an icy wave through me. For a moment, I forget about you.

I slide back into my seat and pretend to participate in the mindless conversations my tipsy colleagues are now immersed in. The new branch head who just joined the department had an extra-marital affair with a fellow branch head in the ministry he had served before this job. He was removed and had to quit the civil service. They talk about him for a while more before discussing which new car our resident appointed driver of the group, Seth, should buy. It must fit us all, and it must not be an "uncle" colour. So no cream, light grey or whites, the girls tell him. I hear these and when boredom jolts me back to my senses, I am suddenly aware of my surroundings again. I return to thoughts of you and I.

"Im going out for a smoke," I yell at the group, over the loud music. No one really hears me, but they pretend to understand.

I leave and head outside to join the crowd in the smoking room of the club. I squirm past pretty girls and desperate men trying their being impression of being cool. And as I light up, there you are.
Old 25-04-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Re: Ultimate Star

You do not see me and I watch you for a while. Your hair is a little shorter now, and the fine lines have started to creep from the corners of your eyes. Your face, bathed in the glow of the psychedelic lighting of the room, is an odd shade of purple and yellow. You have started to smoke, I notice. I watch your slender body wrapped within a tight midnight-blue dress. The sheer material leaves little to the imagination as I trace an outline of whats beneath.

My heart has started to beat and the heat from my the cigarette in my hand lets me know that I have stared for too long. Ive bated this fate for a while. And now, faced with getting to speak with you, I stub out and make my way out.

I notice that my throat has turned dry, whether from smoking or from seeing you after all these years, I do not know. But I keep walking back to the drunken colleagues and uninteresting conversation. I sit back down and pour myself a drink. There is nothing but mixers left. It is enough to wet my throat and calm my racing heart. I hear the thumping of the music. Seth has decided on an Alphard.
Old 25-04-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First to pitch tent
Old 25-04-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

yamayo69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start, pitching tent too!
Old 25-04-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Tent's up!!!
Old 26-04-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 26-04-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of the story bro, it's really nice.
Old 26-04-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
shanewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samstershanewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Starting a campfire .
Old 27-04-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

HertzBerg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping with coke and popcorn .
Old 27-04-2018, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!

Love the writing!
Old 27-04-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 27-04-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this very nice story TS.
Old 27-04-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

I let the alcohol and cigarettes get to me, and for a while, I am lost in memories of you and us. Ours was a story of young love. We became classmates in our first year at secondary school and slowly progressed into friends and unwitting sidekicks. We sat next to each other on the first day of Secondary Two and by the time the year had slowly come to a close, we were THE couple within the school. I never understood why we garnered that much attention, but today, years on and other relationships in between, I conclude that it was because we were such an unlikely couple, people watched us.

The strong scent of your freshly laundered uniform was always a pleasant welcome any time during the school day. Between the mucky stench of sweat from the others around you, and the stale musky aerosol deodorants sprayed by those who made an attempt at covering up their odours, yours was a scent too sweet to ignore. Until today, a whiff of that particular softener or detergent brings me back to the days of our young love.

I knew you were among the list of girls that boys talked about in school. You were never a show-off nor flaunted your body through a tight blouse or short skirts that had been pulled to the highest at the waist, and rolled down at the wasitband to shorten the length further. You kept your hair in a simple ponytail and dressed in simple canvas shoes. You carried a plain slingbag and were mostly glued to your phone when you werent surrounded by friends.

But it must have been your deep, bright eyes that caught the attention of the boys. It must have been that slightly tanned skin that aroused our interest, that well toned body that sent our imagination wild. It had to be the perky bum that made us all want you. You were as pretty as a girl could be, and I never saw that until I got the chance to be next to you every day.

We were both young, wild and free in every way. Over the near decade that we flirted with, fucked and dated each other, we remained that way. Young, wild and free.
Old 28-04-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Shanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thumbs up . You have got good writing skills .
Old 28-04-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 9
TonyAdams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1