The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Not really la, i think more to a carefree and relax life style compare to sg.
Honestly from my opinion, its all up to individuals expectations.
If for me, mostly will be go to self-substain. Live just outside the city not too far, have a land big enough to farm hensx20, ducksx20, goatsx3, pigx2(Vertical shelter) few storeys, all sorts of veges/beans(vertical farming)
vertical to save space. Have a moderate pond size x 2 for prawn and fish rearing. All excess can sell to market or neighbours.

I'M CIM KING
Old 23-04-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
After all expenses, if one shop can earn 30,000thb in profits...of cos not enough. but if branch out...into 10 shops/stalls then will be 300.000/ mth.
Managing 1 shop is totally different from managing a chain of shops.
Old 23-04-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Of cos lah..but if were to work towards the money, need to sacrifice also na...but just one shop..also difficult lah..but if not greedy, and can get by the days and months...also good...less stress...enough use ok liao..

I'M CIM KING
Old 23-04-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of cos lah..but if were to work towards the money, need to sacrifice also na...but just one shop..also difficult lah..but if not greedy, and can get by the days and months...also good...less stress...enough use ok liao..
If want so much stress, stay in SG will be good. If want to semi retire then u will not want to manage 10 shops in Thailand
Old 23-04-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After all expenses, if one shop can earn 30,000thb in profits...of cos not enough. but if branch out...into 10 shops/stalls then will be 300.000/ mth.
Quote:
Not sure if you know a restaurant name "Mix Restaurant" also got a branch in bkk T21......owner family from Lampang and he started this restaurant and spread fast to few more franchises including Bangkok and other nearby countries. Unfortunately both his 2 other franchises in popular mall Central Festival Chiangmai and Promenada Mall close shop recently after running it 3-5 years time.

Business in Bangkok or other neighbouring big cities maybe still ok, but CM really do not have that much middle class to support businesses.......normal people in CM eat 30-50 baht a meal food, only hand full willing to spend 100 baht above for a meal.

Like naemlo said, if want to do business and having so much stress, better don't live in CM but instead stay in Bangkok, HCMC, cumbodia etc. Chiangmai is for relax lazy tiko life style.

If really want to have passive income, don't buy land and sleep with chicken duck, pig etc (you can't own land btw)......just buy a few shoe box size condo and rental it out slightly below market price, easy money and maybe can get pretty Uni students as your tenant too
Old 23-04-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Most of us here got Thai wife and kids, for my case is morning wife send to kids and she go gym and marketing......i wake up noon time wake for her to come back with food, after makan and kopi I go gym and pick kids after gym while she either stay home watch thai soap or go cafe with her own puying kaki.

Sometime I will meet sinkie for kopi & BCM day time and sometime night time meet for drinks at some local bar with SYT. Some days friend cook and we go gathering etc, quite a lot of things to do if u got a group of friends and your partner.......even a 64 retire uncle also can get a gf for 4 years or more, and now he's 68 and still going to gym with his gf.
Question (to those seniors with Thai wife):

Do you need to support her extended family? Heard some (horror) stories in which they were like leech n would suck your blood/money dry.
Old 23-04-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
If for me, mostly will be go to self-substain. Live just outside the city not too far, have a land big enough to farm hensx20, ducksx20, goatsx3, pigx2(Vertical shelter) few storeys, all sorts of veges/beans(vertical farming)
vertical to save space. Have a moderate pond size x 2 for prawn and fish rearing. All excess can sell to market or neighbours.
i like this idea. Do we need to have farmer license?
Old 23-04-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumm View Post
Question (to those seniors with Thai wife):

Do you need to support her extended family? Heard some (horror) stories in which they were like leech n would suck your blood/money dry.
Thai is unlike sg whereby women can easily get well paid job. Also depend on the wife whether is she working in night life job as she need to support her family.

Most if not all of out wife are not from night entertainment therefore not so much case of wife sucking blood, but more stories of sucking other things

Is really depend on where and what kind of girls u got for wife.

My wife always ask me not to give so much money to her parent, I'm actually the one who feel she giving too little and too stingy on her family.....and a lot of my Kavalan collections goes to her dad and she always kpkb me for this
Old 24-04-2018, 11:01 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
555, agreed with you. i think simple and carefree lifestyle enough liao.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-04-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not sure if you know a restaurant name "Mix Restaurant" also got a branch in bkk T21......owner family from Lampang and he started this restaurant and spread fast to few more franchises including Bangkok and other nearby countries. Unfortunately both his 2 other franchises in popular mall Central Festival Chiangmai and Promenada Mall close shop recently after running it 3-5 years time.

Business in Bangkok or other neighbouring big cities maybe still ok, but CM really do not have that much middle class to support businesses.......normal people in CM eat 30-50 baht a meal food, only hand full willing to spend 100 baht above for a meal.

Like naemlo said, if want to do business and having so much stress, better don't live in CM but instead stay in Bangkok, HCMC, cumbodia etc. Chiangmai is for relax lazy tiko life style.

If really want to have passive income, don't buy land and sleep with chicken duck, pig etc (you can't own land btw)......just buy a few shoe box size condo and rental it out slightly below market price, easy money and maybe can get pretty Uni students as your tenant too
Hi sir,
I have some enquiry about the shoe box size condo. Does it mean like those small size condo (eg 600+ square feet ) such as studio type? How much rental can fetch in prime area?
Old 25-04-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypcc View Post
Hi sir,
I have some enquiry about the shoe box size condo. Does it mean like those small size condo (eg 600+ square feet ) such as studio type? How much rental can fetch in prime area?
Hello pcc, no pcc this morning? If u are talking about property in BKK, it depends on location, size and quality of the condo. Assume a 50++ sqm condo by "life" developer in upper sukumvit, rental will be about 20-25k. Prime area like Chitlom, will be about 40k.

BTW 600+ sqf is considered "big" by SG standard. 600+ sqm will be 2 rooms type. An example, life@huaykwang, about 60sqm, 2 rooms unit is about 25k.
Old 25-04-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello pcc, no pcc this morning? If u are talking about property in BKK, it depends on location, size and quality of the condo. Assume a 50++ sqm condo by "life" developer in upper sukumvit, rental will be about 20-25k. Prime area like Chitlom, will be about 40k.

BTW 600+ sqf is considered "big" by SG standard. 600+ sqm will be 2 rooms type. An example, life@huaykwang, about 60sqm, 2 rooms unit is about 25k.
Thank you for the insights.
The 50++ sqm is shockingly small. How much was the estimated market price now? It seems to fit single working professionals
Old 25-04-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi sir,
Thailand shoebox size can be as small as 25-30 sqm studio or 30-35 1 bedroom type, rental depend on location and developer project if it's luxury or normal condo. usually annual rental yield around 3-6% but again depend on location and other factors.
Old 25-04-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you for the insights.
The 50++ sqm is shockingly small. How much was the estimated market price now? It seems to fit single working professionals
example.........

https://www.facebook.com/NationNews/...55331087646937

Khun Google is your best friend for info......
Old 25-04-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
example.........

https://www.facebook.com/NationNews/...55331087646937

Khun Google is your best friend for info......
Thank you very much boss for sharing.
The price not cheap for a small box. Too bad landed was not allowed for foreigner.
😢😢

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1