The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Re: L8 h66e

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Anyone try 63 ? Andy comment on her ?

Is 83 still there went there a few time but never see 83 end up didn’t call any shot on anyone of them
If you are into milf g63 definitely is your cup of tea. I think she is 31 or 32. Has an A cup tits, very fair and look wise should be about 6.5-7/10. Abit slutty yet sexy. Tried her a few times already, her gfe and service are better than most. Very friendly and if you are lucky may get AR...$60/20mins what more can you ask for..
Old 11-04-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
If you are into milf g63 definitely is your cup of tea. I think she is 31 or 32. Has an A cup tits, very fair and look wise should be about 6.5-7/10. Abit slutty yet sexy. Tried her a few times already, her gfe and service are better than most. Very friendly and if you are lucky may get AR...$60/20mins what more can you ask for..
True bro

$60 is better to get service then just the look

Beside her is there any other better one in term of service like her 63
Old 11-04-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
True bro

$60 is better to get service then just the look

Beside her is there any other better one in term of service like her 63
Most of them give good service and gfe because of competition . You just have to patronize the WL a few more times to get great service and things will be get better cus 5 new babes will be debuting soon...according to okt.
Old 11-04-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Most of them give good service and gfe because of competition . You just have to patronize the WL a few more times to get great service and things will be get better cus 5 new babes will be debuting soon...according to okt.
Thanks bro
Old 11-04-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Waiting to see more FR in this house

Come guys let’s start the ball rolling and keep this thread alive
Old 12-04-2018, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to this house a few weeks back. Don't really frequent WLs, usually frequent MLs. Went quite early at around 12pm plus. There was only one lady free. Didn't get her number because she wasn't wearing the tag. Decent sized boobs, black hair, black dress, scuffed teeth and from Shanghai. Great service from her! Anyone knows who she is or which number she is? Would love to RTF her again
Old 12-04-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
simplygreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster666 View Post
Went to this house a few weeks back. Don't really frequent WLs, usually frequent MLs. Went quite early at around 12pm plus. There was only one lady free. Didn't get her number because she wasn't wearing the tag. Decent sized boobs, black hair, black dress, scuffed teeth and from Shanghai. Great service from her! Anyone knows who she is or which number she is? Would love to RTF her again
Should be 68.
Old 25-04-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

What time they open ?
Old 25-04-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
liketomingle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this house is china girls 30 years old plus?
Old 27-04-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
Stormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by liketomingle View Post
this house is china girls 30 years old plus?
This house is 60/80 China chicks.
18 - 24s maybe have la, but not many.
I'd say most of them 25 to early 30s.

Age is the main criteria when you bonk bro?
Old 27-04-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

I tried g58, her body is nice, really smooth skin and good service. Her pussy also cleanly trimmed and no smell. Will rtf fkr sure
Old 30-04-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by akan88 View Post
After those batch who left shore at years 2014 I hardly visit this house anymore.
I also haven't gone to this house since bubble butt G33 RTC mid 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
I tried g58, her body is nice, really smooth skin and good service. Her pussy also cleanly trimmed and no smell. Will rtf fkr sure
Today went to L8H66E, and picked G58. Fujian girl, looks wise my cup of tea, B- cup boobs, and, as bro above said, smooth skin. Hard working and good service. Will rtf.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
I also haven't gone to this house since bubble butt G33 RTC mid 2014
sad to say since that batch went back the standard of this house is declining
Old 01-05-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Just went there yesterday and had sexy butt , Hot legs G61..she has the GND look , very fair and gentle type but still give me great service cus I am a regular for her.
Anyway Okt told me 6 new WLs have just arrived and will be debuting on 11May. From the pics on the wall I can see at least 2-3 that have 7/10 on the looks dept. Awaiting with bated breath for a first shot with them.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Anyone happen to try 69 here ? Any FR ?

Nowadays once a week I will be there to visit my regular 63 who I do feel that she does know what a man want !

Last week went there but she not working so end up I look for 60

I would said the service is very so so and sop maybe she know that I want to look for 63 and she not in that why I pick her and maybe she know I’m the regular there so the service she give me is very standard

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1