The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
azdruma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ultimate Star

Nice story, camping for more!
Old 28-04-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

TS, great start. Reward you with some points. Now you’ve the power of 2.
Old 28-04-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Sunsetting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here, hoping for updates
Old 29-04-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
alittleredclock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The first time that we got intimate, I was taken by surprise. We made plans to head to town that day since it was during the week-long school holidays. I’d assumed that it would be a routine meeting, fast-food for lunch since that was pretty much what secondary school lovebirds could really afford, some more aimless walking to shops that were of zero interest to us and then split from each other at the control station by the time evening starting to creep in on us. So I was a little confused that morning at about 10am when you replied my text and told me that you needed some more time to get ready, more than usual.

You were already so ‘chio’, I vividly remember telling you over SMS, and you required little time and effort to turn heads like you usually do. I also told you that I would wait for you to tell me what time you wanted to meet and that I hoped it wouldnt be too late because I was a young teenage boy who had finally gotten the girl of his dreams. I wanted every second I could get with her.

‘Then come over to my house and wait for me lor...my parents will be at work so no need worry wor..’, was your reply.

I flirted with the idea of being alone with a girl in a place, where it would be just the two of us and our crazy desires. But I also didnt want to come across as a deprived guy who just wanted release the horny tension that had unknowlingly built up since I was a child.

I asked for directions to your place and followed them straight to your house and into your pants.

As I walked down the rows of single-storey terraced houses on each side, I wondered if the occupants knew what I was there for. If they saw me walking into her parents’ house, would they give disapproving frowns and be a tell-tale afterwards? Would her parents eventually hear about this young boy who would frequently visit their daughter while they were at work and then leave as a couple after an hour or two, hand in hand? Would they question her afterwards and threaten to find me as well?

I kept walking past the houses and by know I starting a little skip and hop. Whether it was because of the downhill leading to your place or the swirling thoughts of what we would get to do behind the glass doors of your house, that had slowly come into view as I rounded the bend. As I alighted from the bus earlier on, I had texted you. And now you stood there, leaning against the frame of the sliding doors with your warm smile and folded arms. I smiled back and let myself through the unlocked gates that I easily pushed open.

As I turned around to latch the gate, I quickly scanned the neighbouring houses for prying eyes and disapproving frowns.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1