The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
surgeon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My NTU "confession"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
I got no updates becuase I haven't found anyone to meet ...

Coraline keeps appointing and simply reschedules, or at times, not even bothering to inform me for a reschedule. I simply message her on the day of a meet, and if she doesn't respond I presume it's off.

However ............
Noted and pls posting if possible.
Old 31-07-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
oboe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So here I am, waiting for a photoshoot to commence. When I should be rushing through my project work. Tsk tsk.

I must say the recent shoot have been fun but it’s just shoot and nothing more ....
Thanks TS, waiting for your photos.
Old 31-07-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oboe View Post
Thanks TS, waiting for your photos.
Lol. Who said I post photos?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 31-07-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
namiman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So here I am, waiting for a photoshoot to commence. When I should be rushing through my project work. Tsk tsk.

I must say the recent shoot have been fun but it’s just shoot and nothing more ....
Got it. Pls share if you are free.
Old 31-07-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Solanke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lol. Who said I post photos?
He hoping lor
Old 31-07-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by namiman View Post
Got it. Pls share if you are free.
Will update about the session soon

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 02-08-2018 at 10:24 AM.
Old 31-07-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Well as usual with most models it was a no show. Damn frustrating.

Anyway since I booked the room for 2 sessions there’s still hope that tomorrow’s session is on.

Otherwise it’ll be a waste of time money and opportunity.

Old 31-07-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
StrokeBeck7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bookmark this thread.
Old 31-07-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solanke View Post
He hoping lor
Wait lor. Wait a long time

Last edited by Sfan; 02-08-2018 at 10:25 AM.
Old 01-08-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

A quick update before I hit the books for another long night session (of project work, haha).

Coraline recently messaged, and we may tentatively meet next week... but with her pattern of last minute reschedules, I'm not sure anything will pan out ...

I have had a couple of people I'm meant to meet, but somehow I'm not so in the mood ...

I have not heard anything from Serina since.

SV the girlish SB, well, she was becoming really judgmental, really unhinged, of sorts, so I decided not to continue with her in case things suddenly go wrong !

Old 01-08-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

And my latest photoshoots, well, thanks to a bro here, who got me back into the business, I was supposed to meet with 2 of them, one was Anne, whom I met last week and today, and the other was the girl who later aeroplane'd me.

Since the girl who did not make it, well, there's no point "naming" her. It transpired she had a "mental breakdown" so she decided to cancel ... oh well, who knows what reasons some of them may have .. best not to dwell on it.

So I did a shoot with Anne last week, and today, in the morning ...

Last edited by Sfan; 02-08-2018 at 09:59 PM.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

I had a photoshoot session with Anne last week. It was a lingerie to nude shoot.

My initial impression of her was that she was bigger than her photos indicated. She was also quite loud, in the sense that she seemed outspoken and liannish, in a way.

But she was quite professional in her poses, and knew what to do, and she took posing instructions pretty well. Girls who can pose tend to make the photoshoot session more easier, as they pretty much move between poses seamlessly.

The shoot went pretty well and before I knew it, the time for her to leave came quite soon.

I must admit as the shoot progressed we got more friendlier and less awkward, till I was almost straddling her as I tried to take photos of her lying down on the couch.

However nothing kinky happened, although she gave an oblique hint of sorts for our next shoot ...

Last edited by Sfan; 02-08-2018 at 10:00 PM.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

This week, I booked the room for a night, as opposed to my usual bookings of an afternoon, this was to facilitate me shooting both girls, the girl who eventually went MIA in the afternoon, as well as Anne the next morning. I was supposed to hand the room over to Anne, so she would not be late the next day and also the room would not be wasted as someone would stay over in it.

The afternoon session, as has been mentioned, was eventually wasted as the girl MIA'd. As it was pretty last minute, I could not get anyone to come at the last minute, whether for a shoot or even for a bonk.

(I later learnt that Coraline actually was free the entire week, and if I had early notice, I might have been able to ask her to come down ...)

I eventually spent the afternoon, moping in the room, soaking in the bathtub. I've always found it therapeutic submerging myself as best as I can in a bathtub. The world is suddenly quiet, and it's really peaceful.

However I learnt that eventually Anne didn't come by to claim the room, so it was effectively wasted ...

Last edited by Sfan; 02-08-2018 at 10:01 PM.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

So I made my way to the hotel and waited for Anne, who eventually came, but since she did not stay in, we didn't start as early as I'd wished.

We started the shoot, and I requested for a nude shoot, although we did try a few shots of the lingerie Anne had brought, as she made the effort to.

I prefer the use of ambient light, ie, natural light from the windows, but it was pretty early and it was drizzling, so the skies were pretty dark, and lighting was less than ideal.

I learnt that she had only slept 2 hours this morning, yet made the effort to come down, as compared to the model last night, and the weather outside made her rather sleepy.

She looked so comfortable snuggling into the bedsheets, and I soon joined her and we talked about her tattoos. She had quite a lot of tattoos and had gotten a new one since I last shot her.

I liked how new tattoos feel, as I had never seen one really up close and I kinda liked how they had a 3d texture to it. The tattoos were really exquisite and the new on was on her arm.

Before I knew it i was feeling her arm, and she didn't seem to mind it much.

Old 03-08-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Before I knew it i was feeling her arm, and she didn't seem to mind it much.

As we were cuddling and her arms were pretty close to her body, I started stroking her breasts. Her breasts had already turned me on during the shoot, as they were of the perky kind. When I stroked it, she gave a small exclamation, as if she didn't quite expect it, but she didn't protest, so I continued.

As I played with her breasts and nipples, i could see they were slowly getting hard. I moved my hands and proceeded downwards. Initially she protested when I did it, saying she was really sensitive. But slowly she allowed me to continue, actually telling me not to stroke too quickly.

After a few moments, I was quite surprised when I realised she had got really wet. Really quickly.

I continued the finger playing, at the same time I licked her sensitive nipples. I continued with this for awhile, in different styles and combos, to learn what she liked.

As I progressed I could see her body tense and twitch ...

Last edited by Sfan; 10-08-2018 at 09:59 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1