The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 10
OmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to all
Hourly Budget Hotel Shortage due to Taylor Swift's Concerts

anyone facing the same issues? :

https://theindependent.sg/geylang-ho...-swift-effect/

SINGAPORE: A man took to social media to ask Singaporeans why rooms in Geylang hotels have suddenly increased in price.

“Why are hotels in Geylang so expensive? >$400 for a night at Hotel 81,” the man wrote on r/SingaporeRaw on Saturday (March 2).

The man also shared a screenshot of hotel prices in the area, revealing that a one-night stay at Hotel 81 (Premier) Hollywood costs S$434. It also showed that nearby hotels offer rates ranging from around S$197 to S$625.

Despite the steep prices, Booking.com shows that Hotel 81 (Premier) Hollywood is fully booked for the duration of Taylor Swift’s The Eras Tour concert, which runs from March 2 to 9.

This pattern of sharp increases in hotel rates has been observed in Singapore and at other stops on her tour. For instance, during Swift’s concert in London, the Daily Mail reported that hotel rates soared by as much as 200 per cent.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13785 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hourly Budget Hotel Shortage due to Taylor Swift's Concerts

Minister telling us the benefits of Taylor Swift tours
Old 04-03-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BRO...this is called Dynamic pricing in hospitality trade. NO HOTEL will loose out on this high demand period. When fan can spend 1500-2000 for air tickets to fly in from all over the world to spend another 600-800 for 2 nights hotel stay is peanuts
Old 04-03-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 10
OmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to all

dynamic pricing no doubt, but this is like motel for quickies also fully booked and prices jacked up 2- 3 times.

anyway, only concern for bro here is the hourly rooms are hard to book during this period.
Old 04-03-2024, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post

Minister telling us the benefits of Taylor Swift tours
At least we narrow a bit the multi billion dollar loss on the stadium..
Old 04-03-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 0
Bimota is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBimota is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBimota is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniPo View Post
anyone facing the same issues? :

https://theindependent.sg/geylang-ho...-swift-effect/

SINGAPORE: A man took to social media to ask Singaporeans why rooms in Geylang hotels have suddenly increased in price.

“Why are hotels in Geylang so expensive? >$400 for a night at Hotel 81,” the man wrote on r/SingaporeRaw on Saturday (March 2).

The man also shared a screenshot of hotel prices in the area, revealing that a one-night stay at Hotel 81 (Premier) Hollywood costs S$434. It also showed that nearby hotels offer rates ranging from around S$197 to S$625.

Despite the steep prices, Booking.com shows that Hotel 81 (Premier) Hollywood is fully booked for the duration of Taylor Swift’s The Eras Tour concert, which runs from March 2 to 9.

This pattern of sharp increases in hotel rates has been observed in Singapore and at other stops on her tour. For instance, during Swift’s concert in London, the Daily Mail reported that hotel rates soared by as much as 200 per cent.
Morale of your thread IS......?

Don't be pOOOOOOOOr in Singapore

Or go camping at EcP ( with $10 permit applied on axs )

Or rent a car from highly advertised GetGo ( mrt lta whatever website)

To bonk on this week March 2 to 9

Taylor Swift can speak Singlish because of her ROOTs here

Don't play play with this international superstar

See Edwin Tong with his friendships bands at Stadium Taylor Swift?
Old 04-03-2024, 07:11 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 0
Bimota is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBimota is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBimota is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When garmen want to give money free flow
Make sure you are in the correct position to receive

Hotels receive gladly from heats of Taylor Swift’s 6 nights here

If you are not in F&B hotels...suck thumbs now

Shit ... suddenly rain heavily here
Guess all TS fans all become wet duckkkkkks
Old 04-03-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13785 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Those hotels in Geylang increased prices cos of close proximity to stadium. After lor 22, no tourists will be in right sense of minds to walk to stadium.
Old 05-03-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Many who came for the concert are Swifties on budget…. There are many staying in hostels as well.

On the bro’s suggestion,
Don’t go for GetGo haha. Rent a NVan, there is a reason why it is so popular in the evening despite being a VAN!

Or hire a Lux MPV, the chauffeur will gladly know what to do with a handsome tip. But you will be charged extra for dirtying the car.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 15
Xeno deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXeno deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well, its only for a week.
Bros can hunker down for a few days and everything will be back to normal.
And the hospitality industries makes a killing in the meantime.
Old 08-03-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

It has been a week of watching PRC SYT posting videos of themselves singing along to the tune of Cruel Summer. They document their journey from China to various parts of SG before showing clips of themselves at the concert. This is on the Channels function of wechat.

Even if some of these SYT want to earn some money before returning to PRC, we have no transit rooms to meet them.
Old 09-03-2024, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Delvax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saturday should be last day of Swift.
Bros can start chionging st at hotels at normal price again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1