The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
HoMia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Teenage bonk old-lady at Petain

Story only.

A teenage is living with a pretty mum. The mum has divorce his father for go bonking. One day the mum come to know a young handsome man and fall in love with him. Both the handsome man and mum married and have sex. The sexual intercourse was secretly viewed by teenage. The poor teenage buay tar han also want to have sex.

Teenage went to petain becos petain brothel is one of the cheapest. He happily bonk a pretty MILF.

Weeks later, handsome man (son of MILF) come to know it by chance during his conversation with MILF. He notify the pretty mum.

Pretty mum get very angry. She question teenage: "WTF are you doing?"

Teenage reply: 'Mum, he can intercourse my mum, why can't i intercourse his mum?"
Old 20-09-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sandstorm1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teenage bonk old-lady at Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoMia View Post
Teenage reply: 'Mum, he can intercourse my mum, why can't i intercourse his mum?"

hahaha....power man bro.
Old 20-09-2011, 10:49 PM
Samster

MILF feel bad about expose the truth that she serve the teenage. She has no mood to work so decided to take a break.

While walking around, she notice something very strange!!! Somebody is beating an elephant. She wonder what happen. Asking around, she realise this elephant is extremely stubborn. The elephant refuse to move, refuse to show any emotion, refuse to make any sound. The people there are trying very hard to beat up the elephant, the elephant remain no sound, no emotion and no movement.

MILF decided to give herself a try. She tell the elephant: "Hey, my friend, i am a working lady at Petain romp" Straight away elephant laugh out loud. Elephant is wondering what so great about working lady at Petain romp.

MILF tell elephant that her job isn't easy. She has to wash up the customer, suck their dick, let them utilise the pussy. That not all, when she take mandatory 1 month leave, she has to pay $3000/- room rentle for nothing. Worse still, each time she renew licience, AV give her alot of trouble, questioning her like hell. ......Elephant listen until elephant crys out.

MILF suceeded to let elephant make sounds and emotion. All she need to do next is make elephant move. She just say one sentence and elephant run away:

"My friend, i bring you to work at Petain romp!".
Old 21-09-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yankaiftw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very good to post this under petain romp, i think alot of adventure start from petain, when youre young and do not have so much cash you will go to petain, gradually some will graduate from there and go to more exp places to bonk haha
Old 21-09-2011, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

WL no need to pay room rental in 1 month mandatory leave.

FYI only.

Cheers.

Quote:
.....She has to wash up the customer, suck their dick, let them utilise the pussy. That not all, when she take mandatory 1 month leave, she has to pay $3000/- room rentle for nothing. Worse still, each time she renew licience, AV give her alot of trouble, questioning her like hell. ......
Old 21-09-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

MILF decided to give herself a try. She tell the elephant: "Hey, my friend, i am a working lady at Petain romp" Straight away elephant laugh out loud. Elephant is wondering what so great about working lady at Petain romp.

I have another version of this joke, the owner of a horse who show no emotion decided to offer a reward to anyone who can make his horse show some emotions.

Many tried and failed. A young kid when up to the horse and whispered in its ears. The horse laugh non stop. After a while, the boy showed something to the horse and it cried.

When collecting the reward, the man asked the boy, what you did you tell the horse.

The boy replied " I told him my dick is bigger than yours".... The boy contined after a while...." I show him my dick after that"

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-09-2011, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post

FYI only.

Cheers.
Thank you bro fornicator for the valuable information

Very much appreciated
Old 21-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Samster

MILF went back to her "office". To her shock, teenage is walking around from hse to hse looking for suitable target to bonk.

She wonder why teenage bonk WLs? When she encourage teenage to look for a girlfriend, teenage told MILF that serveral ladies rejected teenage because teenage is over-weight.

MILF sent teenage for an effective weight loosing program for $2000/- 10days stay-in training.

During the training hour, teenage is locked inside a 4-wall football field under hot sun. All he see is a pretty sexy young lady with well shape figure. The lady keep telling teenage that "If you catch me, you have sex with me". Thinking that $2000/- paid but never do this lady, he push himself to chase after the lady. Day after day he lose 1.5kg per day. On the 10th day he finally succeed his mission and have a good time with the pretty lady.

One week later teenage sign up and pay for a $4000/- package for 10 days training. He ambicious and thought that he pay double so he chase after 2 ladies and have sex with whoever get caught. Of course he want to do both at no time.

After he is locked inside a 4-wall badminton field under hot sun, he is happier because the space is smaller so easier to get caught. OMG

teenage saw a KingKong with a signboard: "If i catch you, i have sex with you"
Old 21-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jusky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it becomes a story line huh
Old 22-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Teenage bonk old-lady at Petain

Quote:
Thank you bro fornicator for the valuable information

Very much appreciated
Hahaha

Bro Everything About Petain ..... Bro fornicator (The King)

Did you pay royalty to him for including Petain in your Story...?

Anyway nice story bro Homia
Old 22-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3366 / Power: 14
cupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post

FYI only.

Cheers.
Woo bro, if someday you decide to run a house in PT or some other place, i will definitely support you hehe.
Old 22-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Yeah?! That's good to know! Thanks Bro!

How I only wish I could run a house in PT. It looks so simple, sit there in the office, drink coffee, play-play then end of the day WL come to you to pay rental.

Fitting for a retirement option! Hmmm.....

Weekend coming again!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid View Post
Woo bro, if someday you decide to run a house in PT or some other place, i will definitely support you hehe.
Old 22-09-2011, 08:23 PM
Samster

Pretty mum saw teenage loss 40kg of weight within a month. She hardly believe that could happen by physical training. She wanna know the truth but teenage insist to keep quite.

Handsome man told pretty mum that there is an extra-ordinally man who bonk petain WLs on every thursday evening. On one thursday evening, handsome man, pretty mum and teenage went to petain road. They meet up with the extra-ordinally man.

The extra-ordinally man wanna cheat the pretty mum, so he told pretty mum: "To know the truth, please suck my dick and i will tell you".

Handsome man got very angry. He screamed at the extra-ordinally man. Extra-ordinally man told the family that this is a fair exchange. Once again extra-ordinally man tell the mum: "To know the truth, please suck my dick and i will tell you".

Teenage interrupted. He told extra-ordinally man:

'"To know my mum decision, please suck my dick and i will tell you".
Old 22-09-2011, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Story only.

A teenage is living with a pretty mum. The mum has divorce his father for go bonking. One day the mum come to know a young handsome man and fall in love with him. Both the handsome man and mum married and have sex. The sexual intercourse was secretly viewed by teenage. The poor teenage buay tar han also want to have sex.

Teenage went to petain becos petain brothel is one of the cheapest. He happily bonk a pretty MILF.

Weeks later, handsome man (son of MILF) come to know it by chance during his conversation with MILF. He notify the pretty mum.

Pretty mum get very angry. She question teenage: "WTF are you doing?"

Nice one Bro HoMia
Old 02-10-2011, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
5thGearism deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5thGearism deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Ho Mia

Would you like to continue the nice story ?

Happy weekend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1