The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
L16h39

Noticed there are no threads on this house so starting one. The house was recently renovated and is one of the few CAT150 houses that regularly stays open after 12 midnight. This is my belated FR from before the place was renovated, been meaning to write this FR as its a few months old now.

Went to the place after work as needed to release some stress, when I arrived there were only four gals available, can't remember the others but I chose a petite gal with short hair, OKT introduced her as F1 (she should still be working there). Paid at the counter and followed her upstairs, she was very girlish and kept smiling all the way to the room. Room was well done as per most CAT150 houses, mirrors on the walls and ceiling, large double bed and a separate glassed area for showering. There was also a "leather seat" (for those who know how to use) for the more adventurous and flexible. She quickly stripped revealing her petite figure, tiny B- boobs and a triangular shaped bush. She then took my hand and led me to the shower. Not much action happened in the shower other than some rubbing of her body against mine and some licking of my nipples. We quickly dried up and proceeded to the bed for some action.

F1
Looks: 8.5/10 (young petite schoolgal look, fair skin with a few pimple, has a very high forehead which I noticed when she tied up her hair during our shower together)
Body: 9/10 (smallish boobs but okay for her tiny frame, very slim figure with minimal fats)
BJ: 8/10 (BJ w/ condom again, but hardworking and with decent suction)
FJ: 9/10 (she's very lightweight so good for carrying , willing to change position often and never once complained)
Attitude: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Probably if i visit that house again but I saw another slim gal named Winnie so would like to try her as well

Final comments: The gals in this house do not allow frenching or BJ w/o condom, which is pretty standard for most houses in GL anyway. Also they travel around quite a bit as the more popular ones get called out to other houses so best to make an appt in advance if you're after a particular gal. As for F1 she's one of the better CAT150 gals I've tried so far hence my writing a FR on her.
Old 26-11-2010, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: L16h39

Brudder, why u open another thread of L1639?? There is already a thread de! Goto the link below:

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthr...ghlight=l16h39

Anyway, to me, F1 is not the best in the house hor! I like Lili & CD any time! BTW, Lili french kissed me like no tomorrow de.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1