The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
somefatguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Seems to be the case. She used to be a simple person who is happy with a $2000+ salary. She knew my job when she married me and there was no way my job could provide for a luxurious lifestyle. Cost of living was low then too. Nobody expected it to rise so much and for women to evolve and change when they keep interacting with lousy people around them.
Human need to evolve. And when they initially agreed for the marriage they was naive. But society is harsh and they start to compare.

So if salary remains low without ambition, so do the family. If others could afford a condo and a nice ride at young age. Why not her, she will think.

Maybe initially no think so much.
Old 16-09-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Do men in Singapore give their wives allowance? If yes, how much?

Quote:
If the bedroom activities depends on how much she receives, doesn’t that make her like a prostitute? Then she has no respect for herself. Like that hard to respect her if she respects only money.
If you are kind to someone and that someone returns the favor by being kind to you, does this make that someone a hypocrite? After all, he is only kind to you AFTER you were kind to him.

No, my friend. He was reciprocating. As your wife will, if she is normal. Courtesy begets courtesy. Selfishness begets selfishness. Someone buys you a beer often enough, you will want to buy him back a beer.
Old 16-09-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
verywelldone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by somefatguy View Post
Human need to evolve. And when they initially agreed for the marriage they was naive. But society is harsh and they start to compare.

So if salary remains low without ambition, so do the family. If others could afford a condo and a nice ride at young age. Why not her, she will think.

Maybe initially no think so much.
Old 17-09-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
At the rate you are scoring goals outside, I too want to go court to complain you are having too much fun.
dont assume ah.
thats the problem u see.
most people come to conclusion like this.

breakup = treat girl bad
if not treat girl bad and break up = go out fuck around other girls.

in your mind, your world really so simplistic?
Old 17-09-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
If you are kind to someone and that someone returns the favor by being kind to you, does this make that someone a hypocrite? After all, he is only kind to you AFTER you were kind to him.

No, my friend. He was reciprocating. As your wife will, if she is normal. Courtesy begets courtesy. Selfishness begets selfishness. Someone buys you a beer often enough, you will want to buy him back a beer.
If in a marriage need to use money in order for the wife to treat the husband well then the husband only has to lose and it is a lose-lose situation.
When husband keeps giving wife money and leave little to himself, the wife becomes very rich when both are old and then will kick the husband out when he starts to earn less and give less.

This kind of wife, marry for what.
Old 18-09-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If in a marriage need to use money in order for the wife to treat the husband well then the husband only has to lose and it is a lose-lose situation.
When husband keeps giving wife money and leave little to himself, the wife becomes very rich when both are old and then will kick the husband out when he starts to earn less and give less.

This kind of wife, marry for what.
Its about using money to structure and benefit your marriage. Not let money divide you two. Or worse, make money an issue to quarrel over. Then, you have unwisely prized money above your happiness. Quarrelling over money is a common reason why many marriages break down. Money is a good servant but a bad master.

To you, more for her means less for you. It shows the sorry state of affairs.

When I wrote "share", I meant having a joint acct with her that both have access to. She will feel trusted and responsible. Keep small amounts in separate individual accounts for daily living. For big ticket items (set limits eg 1k and above), discuss and pay from joint. This way, money binds. Not separate. I use this method. It works wonders.

=========

Ps: Oh, if you are the kind that want to keep a secret slush fund to womanize outside, please ignore what I wrote above. It was written on the assumption that one is sincere about making his marriage work.

Last edited by MoeLanYong; 18-09-2018 at 12:21 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1