The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
Dragonslay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonslay View Post
SLIM.
HEIGHT - Around 1.61 to 1.63m
Fair and smooth
girl next door look / quite hot when she let down her hair
Boobs C / C+ (look big on her frame)
Really GFE if treat her nicely hahahaha
My mistake ... this lele is from L16W15 . Thanks to the bros who corrected me.
Old 18-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Hi bros: Long time no go gleylang , been quite busy since last Oct 2014, any new update of legal working gals, Milf with good service and can french.

Thanks
Too busy until got no time to read fr?
Old 27-01-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
A Refreshing & Spontaneous Sexxion ...

A Refreshing & Spontaneous Sexxion

WL Name - Le Le
Origin - Yunnan, PRC (According to her)
Age - 22 years young (According to her)
Height - 1.57 m (w/o heels)
Home Base - WH15
Misc Info - Debuted in Nov 2014. She has not much prior experience in the flesh except that she worked in KTV before. Most of the important basic skills were taught by her regular customers in Singapore.

Looks - 7.1/10

Not those outstandingly pretty type but demure, adorable, youngish and can pass off as a 19-20 years old lass who frequents to Bugis Junction type ... She has round sparkling eyes and button nose ... Nice kissable and smally lips ... She has smally face and long tress ... I agree with Dragonslay that she resembles our Media Corp veteran Artist, Zoe Tay but only at certain angle and up to 20-30% only. The Media Corp Artist has much sharper and higher nose bridge.

Bod - 6.9/10

Not tall and tummy protrusion was getting obvious ... Points given for her super smooth and fair body complexion ... She is slim and petite ...

Tits - 8.5/10

Awesome looking and natural C cupper frontal assets ... Areolas are 50 cts size and nipples are slightly bigger than pencil eraser which are pale brown in color ... They are firm and bouncy and yet felt tender to my touch ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

We engaged in mild to medium intensity of petting on the bed ... She seemed to like this segment alot and she can go on and on if I don't remind her that we need to shower ...

Shower Action - 7.2/10

She gave me a body2body soaping stimulation from my back to my front ... Not those intense level but good enough to bring on the fire within me ... She would also tits fuck me ... Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

Good effort and lotsa time spent on this segment ... I enjoyed seeing a young lass mounted on top of me while sucking and licking all the erotic zones of my anatomy ... Good and natural effort!

AR - 7.6/10

Very well done even though she does not have solid prior experience. I was a little impressed to be honest. She employed the licking method with hand action on my dick, scrotum and perineum simultaneously ...

French Kissing - 8.0/10

Very spontaneous and non-lusty & non-aggressive french kissing style ... I enjoyed kissing this lass ... I liken that to kissing my real GF ...

BBBJ - 7.7/10

3/4 deep throated BBBJ ... Rather stimulating especially watching a young cutey engulfing the length of my penis into her smally mouth ... She constantly kept eye contact with me ... Was I mesmerized? Hmmm ...

FJ - 7.5/10

Very accommodating to my request for change in sex positions ... Her pussy was moist and tight ... It was a spontaneously interesting and refreshing fuck for me ... Go and try her at least once, and am sure you would understand where I am coming from ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Cheerful, jovial and friendly ... I have nothing to fault her ... I am certainly impressed that she could pick up the important basic skills within two months into the job ... She must be thankful to those seasoned regulars of hers who gave her the necessary pointers ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 20
Jame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

妞妞今年22岁、家16、06、身高1.66、脸蛋八分,超级漂亮、远看很骚、靠近很美、身材火辣超棒、走 路像模特、胸罩c罩、奶头粉红色、奶头很敏感、添一下就硬起来、屁股超翘像模特一样、我在亚笼找了很多年女 孩子觉得她屁股是最翘的、跟她做爱一起感觉就是很爽又有女朋友感觉、很喜欢她、认识她真让我忘不掉、睡觉做 梦都会想到她...
Old 05-02-2015, 03:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
milkymarcus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jiayi 1617

Headline: If you are looking for sultry mistress with crazy slim tight body and a pair of savory pinkish boobs, Jiayi will be the one for you.

Went to my usual wulong house on this rainy saturday afternoon, feeling so extremely horny that i had to take half day off from work to release. hahaa.
Taking my usual time to browse around and this little angel caught my eyes as she was walking down from the stairs. at first thought, i was like, " gosh.. what kind of boobs was that.. and slowly scanning up the body. tat fking slutty face is seriously asking for it. a mini plus point for me was that marilyn monroe mole! waste no time, asked wulong if i can snatch her before her car comes. BIngo! got it.

got into the room, took off our clothes, she goes like, woah. (i have a slight big tummmy hahaha. hope it doesnt reveal my age). and she straight away goes on licking my nips even with my pants still on! slowly and slowly, her fingers find her way into my balls and it was so smooth and seamless that i cant even feel that she had removed everything! i can only say this is exactly the kind of dream moment where u can imagine your hot secretary will do on your lazy afternoon!

moving into the bathroom, i will say that there are not much of an action since i had request the main activity should go to the bed. not a big fan of bathroom activity here. hahah. u guys can go ahead and try.
A quick skip to the bed part. she was so busy with playing my balls and sausage the moment we got onto the bed. The secretary vibe that she had given to me is seriously outta this world, maybe the closest to the old xiao san last time! she took her time to sweep my entire body and it was sooooo soft and tender of her lips that i got almost goosebumps the entire session of the catbath! she goes into the main sector and it was my lil brother. putting her lips on the tip of my lil brother, she suddenly stared at me with her little puppy eyes. what kind of treatment you want me to serve your little brother??? and here comes all my requests (very much inspired by the japan av that i had learnt all these while hahaha!). i honestly enjoy this part very much and so much for that "customisation" service!

we had almost at least 15mins on the blowing part that i had nothing much to comment on the fj itself. i would really say the fj is nothing to shout. so to sum up this. i will really say this chick here does one of the best service that one can find in the local fl in geylang, especially when so many had gone back in this season of chinese new year. finding one with both body, face, and quality of service is not easy and i have to say this gem here is one hell lot of a gem!! please treat her well and do buy her some gift for that she is gonna spend her cny in singapore this time!

a quick stats for all:
face: 7.5/10 (the mole stands out and the lips are definitely a killer!)
complexion: very very fair. with a touch of pinkish in it.
boobs: 9/10 very nice C cuppers and it was all round with light pink nips that totally complements that pair of god given! take care of it well pls! its rare these days!
bbbj: 10/10 (as stated above)

fj 7/10 (the bbbj had totally stole the limelight away!)
overall: 8/10
Rtf: definitely!

Anyway guys, had finally made a comeback after away for some time! hahah. hope this fr here will provide you guys a good start for you and me!
make friends are always my fortre! points will be appreciate.
Have to admit that i cant issue points out, but if you need a coffee. i have tons! hahaha.

Member of the old school samster 99
Marcus Milky
Paradise in Singapore: http://www.butterplan.com
Missing the old FL scene in singapore. Old buddies. Im back finally!
Old 07-02-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WL: Xiao Niu
House: 1654A
Origin: Guangxi
Height: 160cm
Weight: 45kg
Debut: May 2014

Rtfed Xniu few time already.. But never write a FR to support her. Therefore is time for me to post and... please forgave my English level may be hard time for some bros to understand.

Looks (8.5/10): She is not super pretty, sometime I think she look better with lighter make up. Her look remind me of retired AP Miko. Xniu look much better if she smiles. She has a wicked kinda smile....will growth on u.

Boobs (8.5/10): B+/C cup real!!! beautiful shape, palm color almost colorless nipples. Her boobs are in between firm and soft type. Perfect to suck and lick... All u can eat like buffet.

Shower (8/10): Her services starts at the moment when the door shut.. She will jump on me and give me one round of Frenching before leading me to shower room. Her style is wild type and really will turn me on. Her shower is detail just like other 54a gal and never short cut.

Cat Bath (8/10): She is playful many patterns.. All I need to do is lie flat and enjoy. She will lick my whole body from head to toe(almost lol). While she is doing her Catbath.. I am busy to play with her melons.. Her body also tone type with no extra fat.. One thing need to mention is her HJ with just enough baby oil.. Few time I need to stop her jerking me cos I almost cum. Her hands skill remind me of retire Jessie few year back.... Senior bros here must try... Miss the good old days

BBBJ (9/ 10): Xniu is sauna trained.. Been working in Dongguan before. She will suck slowly sometime will change to fast turbo charge with deep throat. I CIM her once and her will continue to blow until my dick turn soft.

Painting (8.5 / 10): 69 is a must try!!! No smell and I found her love juice quite sweet and she enjoy being painted! Add point to her!

AR (--/10): bros know me well know I am not a AR lover! I am a boobs man.. But of course AR is SOP for Most 54a gal.. If want just request and she will please U!

FJ (8.8/10): She is skillful.. Even will lead me and discover new poses. She also light enough, so I carry her to fuck around. Don't miss out to doggie her in front her mirror.. She will moan like no tomorrow.

Frenching (9/10): Xniu is a natural Frencher.. Her tongue is soft and narrow type. Anytime anywhere she will french U like long lose lovers

Attitude (9.5/10): She is service queen! 服務王. Hard to find nowadays in GL. She said will try to stay 2 year therefore she will give 100% to all bros.

GFE (9/10): I am not her lover or sinker but she still spend a lot time to chat with me after service. She is a good friend and perfect sex partner for me.

RTF: already did like 10 time and still counting.
Old 11-02-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 13
Hori is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHori is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
WL: Xiao Niu
House: 1654A
Origin: Guangxi
Weight: 45kg
Debut: May 2014

Rtfed Xniu few time already.. But never write a FR to support her. Therefore is time for me to post and... please forgave my English level may be hard time for some bros to understand.

Looks (8.5/10): She is not super pretty, sometime I think she look better with lighter make up. Her look remind me of retired AP Miko. Xniu look much better if she smiles. She has a wicked kinda smile....will growth on u.

Boobs (8.5/10): B+/C cup real!!! beautiful shape, palm color almost colorless nipples. Her boobs are in between firm and soft type. Perfect to suck and lick... All u can eat like buffet.

Shower (8/10): Her services starts at the moment when the door shut.. She will jump on me and give me one round of Frenching before leading me to shower room. Her style is wild type and really will turn me on. Her shower is detail just like other 54a gal and never short cut.

Cat Bath (8/10): She is playful many patterns.. All I need to do is lie flat and enjoy. She will lick my whole body from head to toe(almost lol). While she is doing her Catbath.. I am busy to play with her melons.. Her body also tone type with no extra fat.. One thing need to mention is her HJ with just enough baby oil.. Few time I need to stop her jerking me cos I almost cum. Her hands skill remind me of retire Jessie few year back.... Senior bros here must try... Miss the good old days

BBBJ (9/ 10): Xniu is sauna trained.. Been working in Dongguan before. She will suck slowly sometime will change to fast turbo charge with deep throat. I CIM her once and her will continue to blow until my dick turn soft.

Painting (8.5 / 10): 69 is a must try!!! No smell and I found her love juice quite sweet and she enjoy being painted! Add point to her!

AR (--/10): bros know me well know I am not a AR lover! I am a boobs man.. But of course AR is SOP for Most 54a gal.. If want just request and she will please U!

FJ (8.8/10): She is skillful.. Even will lead me and discover new poses. She also light enough, so I carry her to fuck around. Don't miss out to doggie her in front her mirror.. She will moan like no tomorrow.

Frenching (9/10): Xniu is a natural Frencher.. Her tongue is soft and narrow type. Anytime anywhere she will french U like long lose lovers

Attitude (9.5/10): She is service queen! 服務王. Hard to find nowadays in GL. She said will try to stay 2 year therefore she will give 100% to all bros.

GFE (9/10): I am not her lover or sinker but she still spend a lot time to chat with me after service. She is a good friend and perfect sex partner for me.

RTF: already did like 10 time and still counting.
Feel like paying her a visit after work today
Will post an fr tonight!
Can't wait
Old 13-02-2015, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Baby#1(16W12)...24yr old mm fm Guizhou...fair quite chio syt, looks younger than 24...wears little make up(if any) n has lovely eyebrows, wif smallish eyes...has that young quite chio oriental mm look n feel...158+cm ht...slim but wif slight tummy impression, smooth bod...beautifully shaped C+/D cup boobs, perky firm yet soft, wif large brownish areola/nipples, prolly up there as one of the best looking natural big boobs in GL at the mo! ...biggish juicy bouncy ass, pussy quite well trimmed...
Old 13-02-2015, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
marsguy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Baby#1(16W12)...24yr old mm fm Guizhou...fair quite chio syt, looks younger than 24...wears little make up(if any) n has lovely eyebrows, wif smallish eyes...has that young quite chio oriental mm look n feel...158+cm ht...slim but wif slight tummy impression, smooth bod...beautifully shaped C+/D cup boobs, perky firm yet soft, wif large brownish areola/nipples, prolly up there as one of the best looking natural big boobs in GL at the mo! ...biggish juicy bouncy ass, pussy quite well trimmed...
hey bro..thanks for info...how's her service?
Old 13-02-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsguy View Post
hey bro..thanks for info...how's her service?
If you're looking for service, can skip this girl bro. Just my take.
Old 20-02-2015, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

WL: Dola
House: 1610
Origin: Can't remember
Debut: Nov 2013

Tommy of 1612 recommended this babe to me. Seems she is one of GL's best kept secrets bcz she seldom steps out of 1610.

Looks (6.5/10): Pleasant looking enough. Can be an ice queen but when the ice is broken and she smiles, the mood is brightened immensely. Nice laugh.

Boobs (8.5/10): C cup. Nicely shaped, my huge mitts could not contain them. Light brown nipples.

Body (7/10): Slight fat at the midriff. With all the good food in GL, thatz hardly surprising.

Shower (8/10): Slip n slide. BBBJ. Quite shiok!

BBBJ (9/10): Fwoah! Without going too much into detail, Dola offers a seriously good BBBJ. She lay to my side to suck my dick and while doing so, massaged my sacs. Her hands are warm and with those massaging my sacs, I got a lot of wood. Not sure if can CIM but she didn't pull away when it seemed I would cum.

FJ (8/10): Painting was an enjoyable experience. Seemed to enjoy my Doomalingus. She clamped my heads with her knees, saying she still had to work. Neat snatch with a landing strip. Ok with most positions. Came mightily as she ground me from above.

French (9/10): Light pecks at first but progressed to better than native french as she got high.

RTF: Next week.

Doomas
Old 21-02-2015, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
andy1844 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyorind View Post
Went for a session at L20H38 . Not much girls there as mostly on code red, so OKT called some over from other places. After 2nd Round, I picked DuoDuo, Short girl , demure looks, fair, nice assets. After the session then learnt shes normally from L16H51. Session was really nice with heavenly BBBJ, but she keep non stop talking which i dont really like.

Name Duo Duo
House : L16H51
Experience : Here for 2 months already, leaving at around 6th or 7th month.
Looks : 8/10 SYT with Sweet Features. Easily pass off as JC or Poly students with a little china look.
Body : 6/10 normal shape body, not too slim not too plump. standard girl shape.
Height : 165 (Short Girl)
Boobs : Nice natural firm C Boobs. looks damn nice on her small frame.
Foreplay : 7/10 Knows how to make a man salute her with our manhood. Told me she undergo training with their OKT at their house. every girl have to go through his training. No Frenching though.
BBBJ : 10/10 YOU GOT TO TRY THIS. 1 WORD, AMAZING.
AR: NIL ( IF ONLY SHE DID THIS TOO )
FJ : 8/10 This girl knows how to use her body during the whole session. cow girl, missionary, doggy, lying doggy. maybe its just me la. my type of girl so feel high.. haha.
Overall : 8/10 Must say she is quite gd for a newcomer, my kind of girl, looks and height wise. does wonderful BBBJ. NO AR NO FRENCHING though. but still a good bonk.

TL : DR
Short petite girl with C Natural Boobs , Amazing BBBJ, NO AR , NO FRENCHING. Still a Good Fuck. Recommand!
165cm still short?
Old 27-02-2015, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jamesrg2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Encounter a good solid gem this evening..went to my usual house 16 06 and told OKT my prefer for the day. After waiting for 20min finally the ideas gem finally arrive. Here is my FR:

Name:lily (original 18 17)
Look: 8/10
Body & height: small n short (abit baby fat)
Boob:b+ to C

Talent in bed
Shower times:bbbj
Ar:9/10 (poke type)
Bbbj in bed:9/10 (deep throat)
Fj: 8/10

Pls noted that all above are subjected to individual feeling and I represent no OKT or gals for FR.
Old 01-03-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
CAT 150- Big Boobs List

Sorry for delay in posting this - need help in ORDs and new arrivals please ...

0819 >> Ding Ding(B+ pink 1.56m), Kai Xin(B+), Wan Wan(C pale brown small, 1.6m), Xiao Bing(B+/C brown big 1.66m), Xiao Xue(C pinkish 1.6m), Yun Yun(B+ pink 1.65m)
1425 >> Ah Yen (C 1.57m)
1429 >> Bei Er(C brownish 1.62m), Ling Ling(C brownish pinkish 1.62m), Yao Yao(B+)
1431 >> Han Han(ENH B+ 1.7m), Li Na(C light brown big 1.63m), Si Si(B+ 1.6m)

1606 >> Lisa(B+ pinkish), Niu Niu(B+/C pink 1.66m), Rong Rong(C light brown 1.68m), Ting Ting(B+)
1606A >> Xiao Hong(B+ brown 1.65m), Xiao Xue(B+ 1.63m), Xiao Yan(B+ 1.6m), Xiao Yu(B+/C pinkish 1.68m)
1608 >> Ge Ge(B+), Jiu Jiu(B+), Li Li(B+ pink 1.64m), Xiao Xiao(B+ brownish 1.58m)
1610 >> Dola(B+/C light brown 1.6m)
1612 >> CK(B+/C light brown 1.64m), Eva(B+ light brown 1.58m), Emily(B+ light brown 1.58m), Evon(B+ pink 1.6m), Michelle(B+ light brown 1.59m), Xiao S(B+ pinkish 1.6m)
1615 >> Co Co(B+ brown 1.63m), Le Le(C 1.64m), Lu Lu(B+), Tong Tong(C light brown 1.63m), Yan Zhi(C 1.58m bah bah), Yi Yi(C+/D 1.52m)
1617 >> Jia Bao(B+ dark 1.6m), Jia Jia(B+ 1.58m), Jia Qi(C), Jia Xi(B+/C 1.62m), Jia Xue(B+ brownish 1.6m), Jia Yi(B+/C light brown 1.56m)
1639 >> Tang Tang(C light brown slight sag 1.62m), Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1649 >> Cherry(ENH C 1.58m), Wei Lang(B+)
1651 >> Duo Duo(C), Li Li(C 1.52m), Na Na(C), Xue Er(B+/C brownish 1.55m), Yang Yang(C)
1654A >> Fei Fei(B+/C), Jo Jo(ENH C+ 1.7m pink), Judy(B+/C), Lu Lu(B+ pinkish 1.6m), $$$$ $$$$(D pinkish sag 1.55m), Na Na(ENH B+ light brown 1.73m), Xiao Niu(C+ light brown 1.63m), Xiao Yi(B+/C), Xiao Yu(B+ pinkish 1.6m), Yi Yi(D pinkish 1.62m), Yo Yo(ENH B+ pink 1.63m)
1667 >> Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1669 >> Le Le(C 1.54m), Xiao Bing(B+ pinkish 1.67m), Xiao Ping(C)

16W04 >> Tian Tian(B+/C 1.63m), Xiao Yi(B+ 1.57m)
16W06 >> Amy(C brown 1.56m), JC(B+ 1.63m), Man Man(ENH C brownish 1.66m), Mei Li(B+ 1.6m), Xiang Xiang(B+ 1.65m)
16W12 >> Baby#1(C+ brownish 1.58m), Ke Ke(B+/C 1.62m), Ping Ping(C 1.6m slim)
16W15 >> An Qi(B+ light brown 1.56m), Bao Bao(B+), Fei Er(C), Le Le(C pale brown 1.57m), Ye Zhi(B+ 1.64m)
16W17 >> Jia Qi(C+/D light brown small 1.6m)
16W19 >> Bing Bing(ENH B+/C slim), Bo Bo(C) , Dou Dou(C+), Yan Yan(ENH B+ light brown 1.66m), Xiao Yan Zi(C), Yan Zi(B+), Zhen Zhen(B+ pinkish 1.66m curvy)

1803 >> Le Le(B+ 1.67m), Si Qi(B+ brown 1.61m)
1805 >> Co Co(B+ pale brown 1.62m), Duo Duo(C brownish 1.58m), Ferrari(ENH C light brown 1.65m), Hui Zi(B+/C 1.53m)
1809 >> Mango(C 1.67m), Xin Xin(C 1.65m), Yao Yao(C+/D), Yi Yi(D, 1.62m bah bah)
1817 >> Bei Bei(C+/D 1.6m), Li Li(B+/C brown 1.56m), Qian Qian(ENH C brown), Tao Zi(C 1.68m)
1854 >> Apple(B+ brownish 1.63m), Doreen(C pinkish, KK(B+ light brown 1.57m)
1856 >> Bai Xue(B+ pink 1.7m), Chanel(B+ 1.67m), Li Cha(C), LV(B+ 1.55m), MoMo(B+ pink 1.59m), Shui Mi(C pink 1.58m slim), To To(C), Xue Mei(C)

2017 >> Le Le(B+ 1.66m)
2033 >> Mei Mei(C pink), Mei Qi(B+/C brown sag 1.66m), Mei Yan(B+/C light brown 1.56m), Mei Zhen(C+/D light brown 1.62m)
2038 >> Bai He(ENH C 1.6m), Hu Die(C), Mango(C), Wen Wen(B+ 1.64m), Zi Wei(C light brown)
2040 >> Xiao Bei(B+), Xiao Min(B+ light brown 1.58m)
2041 >> Bobbi(B+ brown. 1.57m), Duo Duo(B+ 1.6m), Gi Gi(ENH C 1.6m slim), Hai Yang aka Ocean(C 1.63m), Lili(B+ pink 1.58m), Lisa(C light brown 1.7m), Xiao Xiao(ENH B+/C pinkish big 1.6m), Xue Er(C), Yuki(C), Zi Qing(C+ brownish slight sag 1.58m curvy)
2043 >> Mikione/Miki1(C)
2045 >> Bei Bei(B+), Feng Huang (C brownish 1.61m), Hong Dou(B+), Piao Yang(B+ reddish pink 1.63m), Si Xin(B+)
2047 >> Jia Le(C), Jia Mei(B+), Jia Ni(C pink 1.62m), Jia Zhen(ENH B+/C light brown 1.6m)
2058 >> Da S(B+/C pale brown 1.6m)
2062 >> Fei Fei(C 1.58m), Wen Wen(B+ 1.63m), Xue Er(C brownish), Yo Yo(C brownish pinkish bit sag)
2062A >> Fei Fei(ENH B+ 1.7m), Qi Qi(B+), Xiao Xiao(B+ 1.58m), Yang Yang(B+)

24M13 >> Ba Ba 88(C), Jiu Jiu 99(B+/C pinkish 1.64m), Ling San 03(B+ 1.62m)
2831A >> Mi Qi(C), Paris(B+/C brown 1.62m)
3033 >> AC Milan(ENH C+ 1.63m curvy), Fei Fei(ENH C pale brown 1.68m), Tina(B+ 1.55m), Wen Wen(C lightish brown 1.62m)
Old 01-03-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs List

Bro, 1612 Xiao S ROD liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by miwantit View Post
Sorry for delay in posting this - need help in ORDs and new arrivals please ...

0819 >> Ding Ding(B+ pink 1.56m), Kai Xin(B+), Wan Wan(C pale brown small, 1.6m), Xiao Bing(B+/C brown big 1.66m), Xiao Xue(C pinkish 1.6m), Yun Yun(B+ pink 1.65m)
1425 >> Ah Yen (C 1.57m)
1429 >> Bei Er(C brownish 1.62m), Ling Ling(C brownish pinkish 1.62m), Yao Yao(B+)
1431 >> Han Han(ENH B+ 1.7m), Li Na(C light brown big 1.63m), Si Si(B+ 1.6m)

1606 >> Lisa(B+ pinkish), Niu Niu(B+/C pink 1.66m), Rong Rong(C light brown 1.68m), Ting Ting(B+)
1606A >> Xiao Hong(B+ brown 1.65m), Xiao Xue(B+ 1.63m), Xiao Yan(B+ 1.6m), Xiao Yu(B+/C pinkish 1.68m)
1608 >> Ge Ge(B+), Jiu Jiu(B+), Li Li(B+ pink 1.64m), Xiao Xiao(B+ brownish 1.58m)
1610 >> Dola(B+/C light brown 1.6m)
1612 >> CK(B+/C light brown 1.64m), Eva(B+ light brown 1.58m), Emily(B+ light brown 1.58m), Evon(B+ pink 1.6m), Michelle(B+ light brown 1.59m), Xiao S(B+ pinkish 1.6m)
1615 >> Co Co(B+ brown 1.63m), Le Le(C 1.64m), Lu Lu(B+), Tong Tong(C light brown 1.63m), Yan Zhi(C 1.58m bah bah), Yi Yi(C+/D 1.52m)
1617 >> Jia Bao(B+ dark 1.6m), Jia Jia(B+ 1.58m), Jia Qi(C), Jia Xi(B+/C 1.62m), Jia Xue(B+ brownish 1.6m), Jia Yi(B+/C light brown 1.56m)
1639 >> Tang Tang(C light brown slight sag 1.62m), Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1649 >> Cherry(ENH C 1.58m), Wei Lang(B+)
1651 >> Duo Duo(C), Li Li(C 1.52m), Na Na(C), Xue Er(B+/C brownish 1.55m), Yang Yang(C)
1654A >> Fei Fei(B+/C), Jo Jo(ENH C+ 1.7m pink), Judy(B+/C), Lu Lu(B+ pinkish 1.6m), $$$$ $$$$(D pinkish sag 1.55m), Na Na(ENH B+ light brown 1.73m), Xiao Niu(C+ light brown 1.63m), Xiao Yi(B+/C), Xiao Yu(B+ pinkish 1.6m), Yi Yi(D pinkish 1.62m), Yo Yo(ENH B+ pink 1.63m)
1667 >> Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1669 >> Le Le(C 1.54m), Xiao Bing(B+ pinkish 1.67m), Xiao Ping(C)

16W04 >> Tian Tian(B+/C 1.63m), Xiao Yi(B+ 1.57m)
16W06 >> Amy(C brown 1.56m), JC(B+ 1.63m), Man Man(ENH C brownish 1.66m), Mei Li(B+ 1.6m), Xiang Xiang(B+ 1.65m)
16W12 >> Baby#1(C+ brownish 1.58m), Ke Ke(B+/C 1.62m), Ping Ping(C 1.6m slim)
16W15 >> An Qi(B+ light brown 1.56m), Bao Bao(B+), Fei Er(C), Le Le(C pale brown 1.57m), Ye Zhi(B+ 1.64m)
16W17 >> Jia Qi(C+/D light brown small 1.6m)
16W19 >> Bing Bing(ENH B+/C slim), Bo Bo(C) , Dou Dou(C+), Yan Yan(ENH B+ light brown 1.66m), Xiao Yan Zi(C), Yan Zi(B+), Zhen Zhen(B+ pinkish 1.66m curvy)

1803 >> Le Le(B+ 1.67m), Si Qi(B+ brown 1.61m)
1805 >> Co Co(B+ pale brown 1.62m), Duo Duo(C brownish 1.58m), Ferrari(ENH C light brown 1.65m), Hui Zi(B+/C 1.53m)
1809 >> Mango(C 1.67m), Xin Xin(C 1.65m), Yao Yao(C+/D), Yi Yi(D, 1.62m bah bah)
1817 >> Bei Bei(C+/D 1.6m), Li Li(B+/C brown 1.56m), Qian Qian(ENH C brown), Tao Zi(C 1.68m)
1854 >> Apple(B+ brownish 1.63m), Doreen(C pinkish, KK(B+ light brown 1.57m)
1856 >> Bai Xue(B+ pink 1.7m), Chanel(B+ 1.67m), Li Cha(C), LV(B+ 1.55m), MoMo(B+ pink 1.59m), Shui Mi(C pink 1.58m slim), To To(C), Xue Mei(C)

2017 >> Le Le(B+ 1.66m)
2033 >> Mei Mei(C pink), Mei Qi(B+/C brown sag 1.66m), Mei Yan(B+/C light brown 1.56m), Mei Zhen(C+/D light brown 1.62m)
2038 >> Bai He(ENH C 1.6m), Hu Die(C), Mango(C), Wen Wen(B+ 1.64m), Zi Wei(C light brown)
2040 >> Xiao Bei(B+), Xiao Min(B+ light brown 1.58m)
2041 >> Bobbi(B+ brown. 1.57m), Duo Duo(B+ 1.6m), Gi Gi(ENH C 1.6m slim), Hai Yang aka Ocean(C 1.63m), Lili(B+ pink 1.58m), Lisa(C light brown 1.7m), Xiao Xiao(ENH B+/C pinkish big 1.6m), Xue Er(C), Yuki(C), Zi Qing(C+ brownish slight sag 1.58m curvy)
2043 >> Mikione/Miki1(C)
2045 >> Bei Bei(B+), Feng Huang (C brownish 1.61m), Hong Dou(B+), Piao Yang(B+ reddish pink 1.63m), Si Xin(B+)
2047 >> Jia Le(C), Jia Mei(B+), Jia Ni(C pink 1.62m), Jia Zhen(ENH B+/C light brown 1.6m)
2058 >> Da S(B+/C pale brown 1.6m)
2062 >> Fei Fei(C 1.58m), Wen Wen(B+ 1.63m), Xue Er(C brownish), Yo Yo(C brownish pinkish bit sag)
2062A >> Fei Fei(ENH B+ 1.7m), Qi Qi(B+), Xiao Xiao(B+ 1.58m), Yang Yang(B+)

24M13 >> Ba Ba 88(C), Jiu Jiu 99(B+/C pinkish 1.64m), Ling San 03(B+ 1.62m)
2831A >> Mi Qi(C), Paris(B+/C brown 1.62m)
3033 >> AC Milan(ENH C+ 1.63m curvy), Fei Fei(ENH C pale brown 1.68m), Tina(B+ 1.55m), Wen Wen(C lightish brown 1.62m)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1