The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Out of curiosity I checked my record of Xiao Qi whom I bonked 2 months ago:
Commercial feel, very little chemistry with me.
Wouldn't mind RTF if her service level hasn't deteriorated...
Ya. Very commercial now and zero GFE.

Fast worker also now. Same as Meng Lu 1606.

I think they are also demoralized by the poor GL biz now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
It's good that you find her acceptable to a reasonable extent. I am sure that some others can accept her avg service standard too. Otherwise she could not have stayed in GL for a year or so.....
Yes. She has some old men regular customers not demanding type.

Just hug and cuddle can liao. No need sex.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Ya. Very commercial now and zero GFE.

Fast worker also now. Same as Meng Lu 1606.

Yes. She has some old men regular customers not demanding type.

Just hug and cuddle can liao. No need sex.
Wondering if I am one of the old man ... actually she is tall and attracted me with her slut looks. But she is a bit nonchalant attitude, but still did a good SOP of service。I managed to kiss her a bit. Acceptable enough for my signature
Old 09-08-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Wondering if I am one of the old man ... actually she is tall and attracted me with her slut looks. But she is a bit nonchalant attitude, but still did a good SOP of service。I managed to kiss her a bit. Acceptable enough for my signature
Since you could accept Xiao Qi or former Qian Qian of 2831a, I could see you are less demanding in frenching requirements (unlike Joker88 and myself). Good for those WLs! I don't think you are in the "Just hug and cuddle can liao. No need sex" category.

A number of years ago, I "lost" a PRC gal to a 69 yr old guy whom she claimed had a rock solid dick. She married him (and remained faithful to him). I hope my dick will remain strong and solid for a long time!
Old 09-08-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Since you could accept Xiao Qi or former Qian Qian of 2831a, I could see you are less demanding in frenching requirements (unlike Joker88 and myself). Good for those WLs! I don't think you are in the "Just hug and cuddle can liao. No need sex" category.

A number of years ago, I "lost" a PRC gal to a 69 yr old guy whom she claimed had a rock solid dick. She married him (and remained faithful to him). I hope my dick will remain strong and solid for a long time!
Don’t tell me you gonna retire once you hit 6000 point ??
Old 09-08-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Don’t tell me you gonna retire once you hit 6000 point ??
That is the intent - retire from GL cheonging. Looking at the way pts are increasing, likely to happen in a month or two. Any volunteer to take over updating of PRC tall gal list?
Old 09-08-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That is the intent - retire from GL cheonging. Looking at the way pts are increasing, likely to happen in a month or two. Any volunteer to take over updating of PRC tall gal list?
No may be we need to ask samsters to jap you and bring you down to negatives
Old 09-08-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
No may be we need to ask samsters to jap you and bring you down to negatives
Zapping is a likely possibility too ... but the inevitable must come! I may still have the occasional bonking, likely elsewhere.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
But why would you want to leave? Selfless sharing bros are getting less and less

I want to take over if I could. But I don't have such deep pockets to savour CAT150 10times a month leh

You set too high a bar for me to reach
Old 10-08-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
But why would you want to leave? Selfless sharing bros are getting less and less

I want to take over if I could. But I don't have such deep pockets to savour CAT150 10times a month leh

You set too high a bar for me to reach
You need not bonk ten or more times a month. A couple of times a month will be useful. And you have reliable inputs from bro Omnia, Joker88 and other brothers who fancy tall gals or have strong intelligence abt them to rely upon. But quite a number of them had poor estimates of height (- depend on how strict you wanna be). Anyway, it's on a voluntary basis and you update as and when you could.
Old 10-08-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think I left for a few months liao - even gave up Wolves’ FL too
And I m feeling great, happy like a lark lol
Old 10-08-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lol actually she made a wise choice. The 69 year old will kick the bucket soon having spent all his remaining chi for sex.
How much inheritance is she getting
Old 10-08-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Lol actually she made a wise choice. The 69 year old will kick the bucket soon having spent all his remaining chi for sex.
How much inheritance is she getting
I cannot be a choice for her. She was a young divorcee then. Natural thing for her to identify and seduce highly educated or financially more stable guys in her stint in a MP. She had a final steamy bonk with me without telling me she was going to ROM the next day. She'll inherit a condo and some money I believe ... good for her!
Old 24-08-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Update of PRC tall gal listing. (There is a new tall WL, Xiao Ai, in 16W06. Unfortunately I have not tried her)

1606, Meng Lu (1.68m) - french, B- natural boobs
1606, Zhi Zhi (1.65m) - no french, lip kiss, C- firm boobs
1608, Tian Xin (1.65m) - french, C- enhanced boobs
1608, Co Co (1.65m) - no french (nor lip kiss), B+ natural boobs
1612, Michelle (1.70m) - no french, B- natural boobs
1654A, Xiao Xiao (1.69m) - no french, lip kiss, A boobs [Apr/May 2018 newbie]
1654A, Jia Jia (1.65m) - no french, lip kiss, B natural boobs
1654A, Lu Lu (1.65m) - french, C natural firm boobs [July 2018 newbie]
1669, Qiu Xue (1.65m) – french, B- natural boobs
1669, Han Han (1.67m) - french (w/o tongue fight) or lip kiss, A boobs [Apr/May 2018 newbie]
1669, Lu Lu (1.65m) - no french (maybe selective lip kiss), B- boobs [Apr/May 2018 newbie]
WH02 An Na (1.70m) - selective french, A boobs [Apr/May 2018 newbie]
WH06 Xiao Ai (1.73m??) - french?, B? boobs [Jul/Aug 2018 newbie]
WH12 Bai Xue (1.72m) - no french/kiss, B+ boobs [Apr/May 2018 newbie]
1820, Man Li (1.65m) - french, C enhanced boobs [Apr/May 2018 newbie]
1820 , Xiao Qi (1.68m) - no french, lip kiss, A+ boobs
2033 , Mei You (1.66m) - french, C enhanced boobs
2040, Xiao Bei (1.68m) - french, A- boobs [Apr/May 2018 newbie]
2062, Lu Lu (1.67m) - french (maybe selective), D natural boobs [June 2018 newbie]

Any other update to the list (especially on those who have rtc or are going to rtc or new arrival), kindly post it in this thread.

As I have retired from cheonging GL, I hope some kind soul will volunteer to update this PRC tall gal listing. Thanks!
Old 24-08-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
charon77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Update of PRC tall gal listing. (There is a new tall WL, Xiao Ai, in 16W06. Unfortunately I have not tried her)

1606, Meng Lu (1.68m) - french, B- natural boobs
1606, Zhi Zhi (1.65m) - no french, lip kiss, C- firm boobs
1608, Tian Xin (1.65m) - french, C- enhanced boobs
1608, Co Co (1.65m) - no french (nor lip kiss), B+ natural boobs
1612, Michelle (1.70m) - no french, B- natural boobs
1654A, Xiao Xiao (1.69m) - no french, lip kiss, A boobs [Apr/May 2018 newbie]
1654A, Jia Jia (1.65m) - no french, lip kiss, B natural boobs
1654A, Lu Lu (1.65m) - french, C natural firm boobs [July 2018 newbie]
1669, Qiu Xue (1.65m) – french, B- natural boobs
1669, Han Han (1.67m) - french (w/o tongue fight) or lip kiss, A boobs [Apr/May 2018 newbie]
1669, Lu Lu (1.65m) - no french (maybe selective lip kiss), B- boobs [Apr/May 2018 newbie]
WH02 An Na (1.70m) - selective french, A boobs [Apr/May 2018 newbie]
WH06 Xiao Ai (1.73m??) - french?, B? boobs [Jul/Aug 2018 newbie]
WH12 Bai Xue (1.72m) - no french/kiss, B+ boobs [Apr/May 2018 newbie]
1820, Man Li (1.65m) - french, C enhanced boobs [Apr/May 2018 newbie]
1820 , Xiao Qi (1.68m) - no french, lip kiss, A+ boobs
2033 , Mei You (1.66m) - french, C enhanced boobs
2040, Xiao Bei (1.68m) - french, A- boobs [Apr/May 2018 newbie]
2062, Lu Lu (1.67m) - french (maybe selective), D natural boobs [June 2018 newbie]

Any other update to the list (especially on those who have rtc or are going to rtc or new arrival), kindly post it in this thread.

As I have retired from cheonging GL, I hope some kind soul will volunteer to update this PRC tall gal listing. Thanks!
1606 has yoyo (believe that is the name)
Believe she is same height as zhizhi
Zhizhi figure is better, YoYo is slimmer at glance
Old 05-09-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Had a session with Lulu 2062 last week. She is indeed a tall girl with C-cup boobs as I expected. Don't think they are D cups to me. Face looks pretty hot to me too. The only surprise was she had these bruise marks on her arm, stomach and back which she claimed to be weight loss injection marks. Very shocked that she had to go through this kind of treatment to lose weight. Competition at work or just plain vanity? Oh well.

Services are decently done: boob rub, catbath and BBBJ which is quite good. No AR and frenching though. Had a fun time playing with her big bouncy boobs that she jokingly said I was rubbing her boobs like I was using a computer mouse. Worth a try for those looking for big boobs and tall girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1