The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of
Tiger Show In Bangkok

Any place to recommend? The last time I
watched was in 2007. Bringing my
non-Singaporean friends to Bangkok,
they are keen to watch. Appreciate
information. Thanks
Old 02-04-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 20
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tiger Show In Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
information. Thanks
I think you can head to Soi Cowboy, there is 1 bar that has this show, but need to get seats early.. Seen this years back.

Please do avoid Patpong to avoid getting ripped off.
Old 03-04-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
information. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpower View Post
I think you can head to Soi Cowboy, there is 1 bar that has this show, but need to get seats early.. Seen this years back.

Please do avoid Patpong to avoid getting ripped off.
The agogo bar is in Soi Cowboy. The bar is Lucky Star, it is on your left of the soi if you come in from Asoke BTS. No need to pay anything except for a beer. No entry charge in Lucky Star. As blackpower mentioned, do not go to see the rip off second floor Patpong tiger shows.

The tiger show starts at 11 pm. Buy a beer, sit down and watch the ladies putting eggs in their vaginas, cracking the eggs, egg white and yolk will be push into a glass. See vaginas blowing trumpets, see sharp razors pulled out from their V holes, see vaginas shooting darts at ballons held up by a few customers, etc. However, no lady having sex with men show in Lucky Star.

If you sit on the stool next to the stage, you may participate in a few lively events but you will not be the dorminent person. The lady will take charge. You just will go along with her in the event.
Old 12-05-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
The a........, do not go to see the rip off second floor Patpong tiger shows.
I kena scammed, its a long story, finally they want me to pay around 2500 baht, but i pay them 300 baht and walk off.
Old 15-05-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 21
JAXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many years back I went to a tiger show at Macau.
They have the usual pussy stunts but the last item on the show was live sex between a guy and gal performer on stage.
Been wanting to see a live sex show but most in BKK at just tiger show with pussy stunts.
Are there live sex shows in BKK?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1