The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
To choose or to be choosen

To start please forgive me for the new thread.
I want to start to say that no matter how hard we want a girl, she might not be into you.
If the girl is into you, is up to you not to mess it up.
IE....I love big boobs, but not every big boob girls fine me pleasing...
Now for some reasons if she is into me I work hard to keep her intrested in me.
There is also a case where there is a big boob girl was not so interested in me but cause that day she got rejected 3 times and the last the customer said her face was not pretty.
So I took the chance to pick her and she was very respondsive.
Almost every person gets a high and even yaya when they are sort after and feel humbled when often get rejected.
The secert is to catch them when they are down. They will be much more appriciated.
Human nature, sad but is true our value is in how others value us.
I am trying very hard to live my live for me no matter what people say.

My humble two cents.
Old 31-01-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: To choose or to be choosen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i apply game theory to get the best of the situation
Do share your tales...
Old 05-02-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Re: To choose or to be choosen

Ho bro,
Was in bugis saw a pretty and tall busty early 30 years women. Talked to her and she responded. So invited her for a drink.
My friend joined us...he was so horny so he started to gropped her...I told him that she might be LGBT but he said if it feels good he will do her/him.....
After we finish our drinks he said I was not straight enough to the point about asking her about sex...I did not have the heart to fight over the LGBT...seeming that he is so horny over her....
My humble two cents.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1