The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Shanp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Nat from Silk-Stockings
Place in central and accessible.

Looks: 9/10. Looks like my friend. Definately interesting for me.

Boobs: 9/10. C, just right for her frame

Bbbj: 7/10. I don't really like BJ but she puts in the effort

Comms: 9/10. Quite fluent in english for a thai as she is a uni student in thailand. Did not use HP throughout the session.

Fj: 10/10. She is very accommodating. Gets wet easily. Her ass is to die for.

RTF: Yes. When time permits.

Thanks bro silk fr the arrangement
Old 22-03-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Shanp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fr for nat from silk stockings

FR for Nat from Silk-Stockings
Place in central and accessible.

Looks: 9/10. My kind of girl, looks like a girl i used to date.

Boobs: C. Just right for her frame

Bbbj: 7/10. I dont really like BJ but she puts in effort.

Comms: 9/10. Her english is quite fluent for a thai as she is a student. Not problems with communicating. Did not use HP throughout the session.

Fj: 9.5/10. She is very accommodating. Gets wet easily. Her ass is to die for.

RTF: Yes. When time permits.

Thanks bro silk fr the arrangement
Old 22-03-2019, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
sisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Late Night Supper with Linly (SS)
Clocking my 1/5 session for free bonk
Overall I will rate 9/10.

Her looks is really good enough for me. Or rather very good I would say.
SYT in person compare to pics that looks a bit fierce.
Shower with me wash me clean and started BBBJ in the shower with a Hot/Cold treatment. Instantly want to come but very good.
Never know that bird when BBJ with cold water can instantly 'Unsteamed' and go back to Hot water immediately 'Steam'... lol torture...

GFE is there with good English can TCSS. Massage me in-between 2shots.
I think SS current line-up is good and with the promo going on its going to be a good deal for me to stick with them. Thanks Bro Silk. Jelly legs going to Zzzz.
Old 22-03-2019, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
miketeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

12 midnight with Rain (SS) on 22/03/19
1st out of 5 sessions for free bonk

https://www.silkstockings888.com/rain-22yo.htmlhttps://www.silkstockings888.com/rain-22yo.html

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=721902https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=721902

I don't understand the complaints about her. I really like her service.
Went to see her after a long day. When she greeted me in her black robe, she reminded me a bit of paige chua.

looks – 9 (She is exactly how she looks in the pictures. Discount a bit. Looks slimmer.)
Boobs – 8 (Enhanced, a little stiff)
Body – 8 (Fair looking. Her legs are her best part. Very soft, all the way to her butts)
BBBJ - None. With cap on. Still good though. Would be a 7.
FJ - 9 (Willing to try anything)
GFE – 10 (The trick is to pretend that you cannot do the second shot, and watch her beg for it. It can be quite fun.)
RTF - Already planned. She's leaving on the 31st.

She is from south Thailand. Rarely got girls from there.

Rain is a good one. Treat her well.

I recommend her. She is actually good.
Old 22-03-2019, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
tantric78 is Cool - loads of Potential

Oui from SexHouse

Finally, I got to try her!
Literally just left the place and got home. Can't wait to share the FR with you guys. Took the 1am slot.

I left the place full of REGRETS, regret why I never book a session with her earlier. anyway 22/3/19 is her last day, which is tomorrow....

Look: give her 10/10 because of picture SIMILARITY, not because she is super pretty. What you see is what you get. Anyway I find her good looking though.

Boobs: Enhanced, got scars below. Big, but not nicely done. her tits going outwards abit. quite soft though.

Service wise: Don't expect commando service. What she provides is GFE!!! which is super strong. for me her GFE was top 1. no joke...

Shower: starting pretty SOP, but when she starts to wash your butt, she really washes your ass. I was thinking, wa she going to do AR meh? why wash until like that. (to my surprise, really got AR, but awhile only la)

Below are the highlights, other than that, the rest was pretty standard. Catbathe, balls licking also have. Standard procedure lor.

Frenching: Its a privilege that she allows and it was good. Like long lost lovers.
But Bros, please take note. like I said, it was a privilege. Maybe because I don't smoke. Cause she did mention that she don't like smokers.
She might be bluffing me also just to make me feel better.

BBBJ: It is to my liking. those soft and gentle kind. Good eye contact also. Slow and Sensual. She likes deep throat as well. so be prepared to expect some DT.
can't give you rating, because everyone got different preference.

FJ: While doing it, she keeps hugging you, really like making love with gf like that. Finish already she also keep hugging you. She just stays on top and hug you. When you doggy her, she will turn around a keep frenching you.

She is not the prettiest FL I tried, but she is no doubt the BEST BONK I ever had so far. Not because she can fuck or blow very well.
Its is the overall experience she gave me. Super high GFE. Not even a tinge of commercial feel.

Above is my genuine encounter, if bros who did not encounter what I had, please do not blame me. Cheers! have fun.
Old 22-03-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 6
jackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Well.. i don bring maid here or rather i bring gem to all your bro. So who interested do pm me.. well stock last ! 😁
Then now Pm you already since last night no reply...still ask people Pm you
Old 22-03-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
acronym is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros

Anybody knows if vivian from emmanuel still around?
Old 22-03-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
dvdz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acronym View Post
Hi bros

Anybody knows if vivian from emmanuel still around?
As far as I know, she go back BKK already. Dunno why OKT still promoting her.
Old 22-03-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=722080&highlight=

Can any bros recall under what name was this girl called in her last stint here?
Old 22-03-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
acronym is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdz View Post
As far as I know, she go back BKK already. Dunno why OKT still promoting her.
Oh ok ok thnx bro dvdz
Old 22-03-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

Mansion - Apple
20th March

Location : it’s pretty convenient if you are taking a grab or gojek.

Looks: splendid. She’s a little bit tan but she’s got a pretty face. Her complexion isn’t flawless but it’s good enough. Really big beautiful eyes.

Body: fucking solid body. Really big natural tits. They are bit saggy but that’s only because they are so big. Lovely dark pinkish nipples.

BBBJ: Can tell she’s new to this from her BBBJ... very patient and slow but trying to pay attention to it. I would rate to average compared to Anny’s who’s damn solid at it man.

Frenching: this is of course all down to chemistry but she and I linked up very well and it was wonderful experience.

1st FJ: started with a long and sensual BBBJ. She also gave a cat bath which focuses a lot on my nipples. Lovely. While she was giving me the BBBJ, I was playing with her big tits and she offered me a boob fuck. She lay down on the bed and asked me to get on top of her to noon fuck her. Nice! After a while, she pushed me onto my back and mounted me... she’s very tight and has a shaved pussy. I didn’t paint her because when I wanted to, could tell she’s slightly reluctant so I didn’t push for it. However I did push my cock deep into her and heard a very soft and sensual moan. I let her ride me slowly and all the whole, I was watching those big tits bouncing up and down and those nipples staring back at me. She eventually adjusted a little to be able to not just rock me but to go in and out and I loved that scene because as I looked up, I saw her beautiful face and big tits and when I look down, I see my cock going in and out of her glorious pussy. After some time, I could feel that she’s a little tired so she wanted to cum already and i felt her pace increase and her breathing got heavier so I told her I want to cum and she went into top speed and with a tight clench, we both came together as i felt her pussy clenching and even her abs also flexed. Wow.

We washed up and talked quite a lot. She has ok English but not too good. But who cares. She’s gorgeous. She offered me massage but I didn’t take it and it wasn’t long before she pushed me down and started her attack on my little brother. Another long and sensual BBBJ and I was ready to pound that pussy. She started with her on top again but it wasn’t long before I told her to get on her back as I slowly positioned my cock. I teased her for a bit and she liked it. I slowly pushed in and my goodness she’s so tight!!! This time round I knew what I wanted to do and that was to hold her big tits as I pounded her. It was a long day at work so I didn’t pound for long before I released all into her. Her big tits moving up and down and her pretty face really really is a turn on for me and I absolutely love kissing her. Once more it’s because we have chemistry, not everyone will link up so please don’t force your tongue into her mouth like a fat kid into an ice cream if she doesn’t want to.

Overall I rate her my best bonk so far this year and will definitely be going back for more.

Watch out for my next RTF FR!!
Old 22-03-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
Mansion - Apple
20th March

Location : it’s pretty convenient if you are taking a grab or gojek.

Looks: splendid. She’s a little bit tan but she’s got a pretty face. Her complexion isn’t flawless but it’s good enough. Really big beautiful eyes.

Body: fucking solid body. Really big natural tits. They are bit saggy but that’s only because they are so big. Lovely dark pinkish nipples.

BBBJ: Can tell she’s new to this from her BBBJ... very patient and slow but trying to pay attention to it. I would rate to average compared to Anny’s who’s damn solid at it man.

Frenching: this is of course all down to chemistry but she and I linked up very well and it was wonderful experience.

1st FJ: started with a long and sensual BBBJ. She also gave a cat bath which focuses a lot on my nipples. Lovely. While she was giving me the BBBJ, I was playing with her big tits and she offered me a boob fuck. She lay down on the bed and asked me to get on top of her to noon fuck her. Nice! After a while, she pushed me onto my back and mounted me... she’s very tight and has a shaved pussy. I didn’t paint her because when I wanted to, could tell she’s slightly reluctant so I didn’t push for it. However I did push my cock deep into her and heard a very soft and sensual moan. I let her ride me slowly and all the whole, I was watching those big tits bouncing up and down and those nipples staring back at me. She eventually adjusted a little to be able to not just rock me but to go in and out and I loved that scene because as I looked up, I saw her beautiful face and big tits and when I look down, I see my cock going in and out of her glorious pussy. After some time, I could feel that she’s a little tired so she wanted to cum already and i felt her pace increase and her breathing got heavier so I told her I want to cum and she went into top speed and with a tight clench, we both came together as i felt her pussy clenching and even her abs also flexed. Wow.

We washed up and talked quite a lot. She has ok English but not too good. But who cares. She’s gorgeous. She offered me massage but I didn’t take it and it wasn’t long before she pushed me down and started her attack on my little brother. Another long and sensual BBBJ and I was ready to pound that pussy. She started with her on top again but it wasn’t long before I told her to get on her back as I slowly positioned my cock. I teased her for a bit and she liked it. I slowly pushed in and my goodness she’s so tight!!! This time round I knew what I wanted to do and that was to hold her big tits as I pounded her. It was a long day at work so I didn’t pound for long before I released all into her. Her big tits moving up and down and her pretty face really really is a turn on for me and I absolutely love kissing her. Once more it’s because we have chemistry, not everyone will link up so please don’t force your tongue into her mouth like a fat kid into an ice cream if she doesn’t want to.

Overall I rate her my best bonk so far this year and will definitely be going back for more.

Watch out for my next RTF FR!!
Last time she from merci ? Look familiar
Old 22-03-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Slick50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jolie from Galaxy
OKT: very responsive
Looks: 9/10. Her pics do not do her justice. Vet demure, girl next door type yet experienced and very willing to please
Body: her strength! Petite but very slender, smooth complexion, no fats, very nice to hold
Boobs: A
BJ: 9/10 experienced and very willing to please
AR: yes!!
FJ: 9/10. Tight!!! Lost it mercenary in mins...!!!
CIM: Yes!!!
RTF : definitely a gem!!!
Thanks to OKT for recommending... Treat her well!
Old 22-03-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
ipodkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyipodkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Rain S/S

Like other bros said, she’s good looking and elegant.
Her body is really curvy with that nice ass
Boobs are enhance and a little hard tho
Service wise very friendly and accommodating
Offered me massage although she’s not really good at it 😅
Old 22-03-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
Felixck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Budget bonk Jessie milkyway
First thing first wanna clarify the pictures does not do her justice at all!. She looks so much cuter and prettier in real that i was so amazed!

Looks:9/10 cute cute syt!
Boobs: 8/10 natural
Fj: 8/10 tight and her effort makes you feel great!
Communication: 7/10 she tried her best to chat with you effort is made
GFE: 9/10 best! You gotta try to know
Rtf: most probably as it is quite value for money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1